Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Atlantis does that from time to time 9/10 times its a .5 coil but every once in a while I'll get one that reads .5 fill it with juice and now it reads .6

Sent from my LabRatory
I've never had it happen on the Atlantis...it always reads 0.5ohms. This Delta though, it's read 0.6ohms since I started using it, even before I filled it with juice. I really don't care what ohms it reads as long as it vapes good...and this things sure does vape good. I'd recommend the Delta II to anyone who enjoys tanks and is a flavor junkie such as myself. Like I said, it definitely has the most flavor I've ever gotten out of a tank...better than an Orchid or a Kayfun...and that's with a stock coil. I hope it turns out as good with the RBA coil head. The vape gets really warm at 30 watts and above, so I've been using a drip tip with a carb in it for best results.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys! Been busy as hell today, just checking in right quick :D Got in last night around 10 from East Texas and crashed right after a long, hot shower. My puppy dog has been feeling sick the last couple of days, he had hives and threw up a couple of times, thinking it's just an allergic reaction to something he got into but he is back to his usual shenaningans today! Box is headed out (finally) this afternoon to @Diescum88 :D sorry for the delay!

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Question, I brought that plumeveil along with me to try and get it set up while I was out in the field. Wasn't able to though because the center post is completely loose, the spring loaded connections on my mods are strong enough to pop it up. Anyone every dealt with that before? I think it's just the insulator, can that be pretty easily/cheaply fixed?

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys the box is on its way to @Diescum88 :) tracking # is 9505511128895141598382 for those that like to follow it

Also, got some vape mail from @Taver13 today! I think we should each send him a roll of packing tape lol I think he's used all his duct tape and has resorted to electrical tape
image.jpg
Got me some official Vrod vapors 4onthefloor, cool breeze and synthetic blend :)
image.jpg

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i wonder what i will use next time
fdfe7719771a1dfdb4df1063ee0c331e.jpg
here's some ideas

And if your feeling evil
755a53e8fda10a0ffda0664f5c7a7ae4.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dude this synthetic blend is so tasty. I'm putting it in the freakshow mini with a single cool of some of that kanthal/nichrome twisted wire you sent me at .3 ohms and mmmmmm it's really rich and flavorful tobacco with some kind of creaminess behind it. Super tasty man and I like that it's not overly sweet tasting

T

Taver13

Dude this synthetic blend is so tasty. I'm putting it in the freakshow mini with a single cool of some of that kanthal/nichrome twisted wire you sent me at .3 ohms and mmmmmm it's really rich and flavorful tobacco with some kind of creaminess behind it. Super tasty man and I like that it's not overly sweet tasting
yeah its a blend of two different Nets with some artificial flavors, hence the name

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @Taver13 did you ever get my juices mixed back up and sent out? Just checking to make sure you haven't sent them, because I haven't received anything yet, and I know how horrible your post office is.

T

Taver13

It looks very nice. There are so many things always coming out. It's hard to keep up. What flavors are you guys going to carry? Have you made a website yet? When will the unveiling be?
still in the process on the website, actually brainstorming on it as we speak. we are going to carry a pretty wide variety of flavors. NETs fruity savory spicy desserts, i think that about cover it

D

Donald Bickers

still in the process on the website, actually brainstorming on it as we speak. we are going to carry a pretty wide variety of flavors. NETs fruity savory spicy desserts, i think that about cover it
:cool:

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No cereal? I like fruity and menthol minty. Coval has a cucumber mint that is very tasty. Awesome I can't wait to see it and try some. Very proud of the two of you!!!

D

Donald Bickers

No cereal? I like fruity and menthol minty. Coval has a cucumber mint that is very tasty. Awesome I can't wait to see it and try some. Very proud of the two of you!!!
we have a minty one I believe,,,,we cant rush to much,because we want good juice

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah its a blend of two different Nets with some artificial flavors, hence the name
It's delicious man. I'm digging that cool breeze too. Not an adv for me, I like fruity on occasion, though my wife is loving it! Thanks again brotha - I think you and mr Bickers are onto something great here

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
5f0b7377b130f06da7a8c036f8ddba5f.jpg
3570c5301139c3d3a56ea05ff6acb7ef.jpg
vapemail!!!! God I have had this stuff in over a year and half got it @6mg cloud formula and got a free 30 of cutter with it I'll be adding 6mg to later

Sent from my LabRatory

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sorry man i havent, work has been killing me the last week and a half
No worries brother, just wanted to make sure your post office hadn't done some silly shit with it like they do. Whenever you get around to it and send it my way please let me know so I know to keep an eye out for it. I know it's your busy time right now and you have a lot of other stuff going on as well...no rush or anything, would just like to try them sometime when you get around to it.

D

Donald Bickers

I wasn't trying to rush you at all. It is like waiting for cape mail. How long have you been making juice don?
almost 3 yrs.....and no I didn't think you were rushing me,i was just explaining that you cant rush and have good quality

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
vapemail!!!! God I have had this stuff in over a year and half got it @6mg cloud formula and got a free 30 of cutter with it I'll be adding 6mg to later

Sent from my LabRatory
If it's a year and a half old do you think it's still good? I'd be afraid to vape it honestly. I throw juice away after a few months if it's unused.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from my LabRatory
Nevermind. Haha. Think I read that wrong or whatever. I think you meant you just got it but haven't had it in a year and a half or whatnot. Don't mind my other post then. :)

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
almost 3 yrs.....and no I didn't think you were rushing me,i was just explaining that you cant rush and have good quality
No rushing perfection ;) Sometimes it is hard to figure out how to read posts. No inflection and you can't see the persons face. What is your favorite flavor that you make?

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couple thinking points ... questions are rhetorical less you are so bored you wanna answer. @Taver13 & @Donald Bickers how will you ensure consistency in the NETs? You guys gonna sell that Chu??? RTA? Are you going to do any hardware?

Now ... more serious ... I'm really worried that I will have to purchase the Evic VT ... Temp control with Ti wire ... I'm gonna go haunt youtube for a bit.

D

Donald Bickers

No rushing perfection ;) Sometimes it is hard to figure out how to read posts. No inflection and you can't see the persons face. What is your favorite flavor that you make?
my favorites change all the time,i cant reveal my mix,but one I have been vaping the whole time and love is my walnut mix

T

Taver13

Couple thinking points ... questions are rhetorical less you are so bored you wanna answer. @Taver13 & @Donald Bickers how will you ensure consistency in the NETs? You guys gonna sell that Chu??? RTA? Are you going to do any hardware?

Now ... more serious ... I'm really worried that I will have to purchase the Evic VT ... Temp control with Ti wire ... I'm gonna go haunt youtube for a bit.
i will be making the extract in one large batch, and ship half of it to do to keep it consistant, also, our nets will not be the same all the time, i plan on changing them up since there are so many good tobaccos and keep em interesting, unless there is an overwhelming want for a particular one. as of right now, hardware will only consist of some of my custom stands, and different wire twists i may think about selling as well. hardware is definatly something for the future. maybe some custom modified orchids will be up for sale

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
my favorites change all the time,i cant reveal my mix,but one I have been vaping the whole time and love is my walnut mix
I don't know if I would be into walnut. It may try it though. Are you going to have a small size sample pack?

VU Sponsors