Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

Do you think I should do the 50/50 solution for nothing else making it easier to transfer cause the pg will thin it out some.... Or just leave it full VG and just order pg from now on

Sent from my LabRatory
if it was me I would leave it full vg,and just order some pg,,,,,store it in the freezer and it will prolong the shelf life,,,,,,,just my opinion

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
if it was me I would leave it full vg,and just order some pg,,,,,store it in the freezer and it will prolong the shelf life,,,,,,,just my opinion
So just use it and learn from my errors and next time order pg base nic

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Sent from my LabRatory
Not a big deal I'm splitting it with momabear so I'll only have 500 ml to go through lol .... Need to start making juice I guess

Sent from my LabRatory

D

Donald Bickers

Sent from my LabRatory
Not a big deal I'm splitting it with momabear so I'll only have 500 ml to go through lol .... Need to start making juice I guess

Sent from my LabRatory
its really no big deal,there is nothing wrong with vg nic,,,,,as RZA said mix it well when using,and I recommend storing in glass in the freezer,,,,you don't have to worry about it freezing and breaking,the freezing point is very low,and most of us don't have the means to freeze it to solid form

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
we all know about those opinions though
Hey opinions can be fixed speaking of fixed I sound away to remove the harshness on your juice you made me

34e897be376e4c2bf668052e7018d5b3.jpg

Added a 25ml 70/30 0 nic to it but it was still kicking hard making me cough so I added more and more VG till I got 100ml now and its actually smoothed out a lot... Nice flavor and nic hit too I'm guessing its around 2-4 nic from what I figured up but I've let a few try it and they keep sayingits big red gum... I get a cinnamon apple from it myself thou but I can see where they say big red

Sent from my LabRatory

D

Donald Bickers

[email protected] Hey Don! Nicotine doesn’t actually have a shelf life like food products. It won’t spoil, go bad or need to be thrown away. What will happen is that over time, and with exposure to oxygen, heat, li
To
donald bickers
Dec 18, 2013
Hey Don!

Nicotine doesn’t actually have a shelf life like food products. It won’t
spoil, go bad or need to be thrown away. What will happen is that over time,
and with exposure to oxygen, heat, light, and moisture, is that the active
nicotine will then slowly convert to nicotine oxides. Nicotine oxides are
strong colored molecules that will slowly turn the solution a darker shade
of brown as more are formed. This doesn’t mean that the nicotine is
unusable, but it may develop a stronger characteristic odor and taste over
time which could conflict with lighter dessert and fruit type flavorings. On
the other hand, a stronger “aged” nicotine taste can work well with tobacco
recipes.

We advise splitting up your orders into separate amber glass bottles (Which
you can find on our site here:
http://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/category&path=71_75 ) Separate
your nicotine into workable bottles that will hold 2 weeks’ worth of
nicotine. Choose 30ml, 60ml or 120ml depending on how much mixing and how
many recipes you plan to work on. Doing so will allow you to remove one
bottle at a time to work with every two weeks, and leave the others sealed
and untouched.

No matter how you store it, nicotine oxides begin forming as soon as the
nicotine extract is first mixed in our lab, and some color changes will take
place over time. This happens much faster in VG based solutions than PG
based solutions. That is why we always mix each solution fresh to order, and
never premix and keep solutions in storage before they are sold. We do print
a retest date on the bottle which is approximately one year from the time of
mixing. This isn’t an expiration date. It’s a reminder that if a solution
has been sitting for that long it should be retested to verify the active
nicotine content for accuracy, as it may have lost a couple of milligrams of
strength.

PG and VG, when storing by themselves without nicotine should be stored the
same way you store pantry foods.

I hope that helps! Let me know if i can be of further assitance!

Tori
Wizard Labs
6808 Hanging Moss Rd
Orlando, Fl 32807
321-422-0803

----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 12:41 PM
Subject: Enquiry donald bickers

>I have heard you can put nicotine in the freezer for storage.Is this
>true,if so,can you freeze pg and vg also.And do you have to use glass or
>can you use plastic bottles?
> Thank You,Don Bickers

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
its really no big deal,there is nothing wrong with vg nic,,,,,as RZA said mix it well when using,and I recommend storing in glass in the freezer,,,,you don't have to worry about it freezing and breaking,the freezing point is very low,and most of us don't have the means to freeze it to solid form
Lol yeah but we have super article sub freezers here in Louisiana gotta store that deer meat good....

Sent from my LabRatory

D

Donald Bickers

Hey opinions can be fixed speaking of fixed I sound away to remove the harshness on your juice you made me

34e897be376e4c2bf668052e7018d5b3.jpg

Added a 25ml 70/30 0 nic to it but it was still kicking hard making me cough so I added more and more VG till I got 100ml now and its actually smoothed out a lot... Nice flavor and nic hit too I'm guessing its around 2-4 nic from what I figured up but I've let a few try it and they keep sayingits big red gum... I get a cinnamon apple from it myself thou but I can see where they say big red

Sent from my LabRatory
I used that mix in tanks myself,harshness can also be fixed with distilled vinegar,1 drop per 10ml

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
[email protected] Hey Don! Nicotine doesn’t actually have a shelf life like food products. It won’t spoil, go bad or need to be thrown away. What will happen is that over time, and with exposure to oxygen, heat, li
To
donald bickers
Dec 18, 2013
Hey Don!

Nicotine doesn’t actually have a shelf life like food products. It won’t
spoil, go bad or need to be thrown away. What will happen is that over time,
and with exposure to oxygen, heat, light, and moisture, is that the active
nicotine will then slowly convert to nicotine oxides. Nicotine oxides are
strong colored molecules that will slowly turn the solution a darker shade
of brown as more are formed. This doesn’t mean that the nicotine is
unusable, but it may develop a stronger characteristic odor and taste over
time which could conflict with lighter dessert and fruit type flavorings. On
the other hand, a stronger “aged” nicotine taste can work well with tobacco
recipes.

We advise splitting up your orders into separate amber glass bottles (Which
you can find on our site here:
http://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/category&path=71_75 ) Separate
your nicotine into workable bottles that will hold 2 weeks’ worth of
nicotine. Choose 30ml, 60ml or 120ml depending on how much mixing and how
many recipes you plan to work on. Doing so will allow you to remove one
bottle at a time to work with every two weeks, and leave the others sealed
and untouched.

No matter how you store it, nicotine oxides begin forming as soon as the
nicotine extract is first mixed in our lab, and some color changes will take
place over time. This happens much faster in VG based solutions than PG
based solutions. That is why we always mix each solution fresh to order, and
never premix and keep solutions in storage before they are sold. We do print
a retest date on the bottle which is approximately one year from the time of
mixing. This isn’t an expiration date. It’s a reminder that if a solution
has been sitting for that long it should be retested to verify the active
nicotine content for accuracy, as it may have lost a couple of milligrams of
strength.

PG and VG, when storing by themselves without nicotine should be stored the
same way you store pantry foods.

I hope that helps! Let me know if i can be of further assitance!

Tori
Wizard Labs
6808 Hanging Moss Rd
Orlando, Fl 32807
321-422-0803

----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 12:41 PM
Subject: Enquiry donald bickers

>I have heard you can put nicotine in the freezer for storage.Is this
>true,if so,can you freeze pg and vg also.And do you have to use glass or
>can you use plastic bottles?
> Thank You,Don Bickers
And now you know.... And knowing is half the battle GGGGGIIIIIIIIJOEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I used that mix in tanks myself,harshness can also be fixed with distilled vinegar,1 drop per 10ml
Yeah I gave that a try too but didn't pan out as well it basically muted the flavor to much

I've actually be testing something and it seems when you pass the .5ohm mark down to around .2 the type of juice you vape changes a lot the higher pg juice doesn't taste the same you find something that was sweet before is way to sweet now ... Its like its flavor overload or higher concentration cause of getting more flavor it like sticking a spoon of sugar in your mouth vs a cup of sugar

And some vendors at starting to make me think that I'm right cause some company's are making cloud formula juice or sub ohm flavorings

I think its as simple as that juice you made 10%,5%&3% needs to be 5%2.5%&1.5% to be for subohm clouders

But that's my opinion and you know the spill on that

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I tried EM and it has a liquid sweetner like my grandmother uses in her tea
7577ca9a212a6715d40c49f184a60f5a.jpg
and it softens the juice some but doesn't really make that candy sweet pop I'm looking for

So what sweetener has that super sweet sugar candy pop I'm looking for... any suggestions

Sent from my LabRatory

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I prefer pg based nic,,,,but that's my personal preference,,,,,,if you want max vg then get vg based nic
Thanks for the advice, though I have to admit I'm not sure on ratio to use or any of that yet, haven't made juice with nic in it , I know know they make the smaller sizes that would b easier to mix starting out but I wanna make sure I have enough to last a while

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I tried EM and it has a liquid sweetner like my grandmother uses in her tea
7577ca9a212a6715d40c49f184a60f5a.jpg
and it softens the juice some but doesn't really make that candy sweet pop I'm looking for

So what sweetener has that super sweet sugar candy pop I'm looking for... any suggestions

Sent from my LabRatory
All of the sweeteners I've tried I didn't really care for...they either didn't do much as far as sweetening, or they took over taste - wise and changed the flavor of the juice. Some you could really taste the sweetener and it was straight up nasty tasting. Since then I've started using different flavorings for sweetener...things like Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Marshmallow, some fruits, etc. It really depends on the recipe...but I don't use any sweeteners any longer as far as EM, sucralose, TFA Cotton Candy, etc. As you familiarize yourself with more flavors, you'll learn which ones can be used where to sweeten up juices.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Taver13 2 questions... what's the small bottle? Your version of banana bread? And the cool breeze has a stronger throat hit than vapor lock, will steeping get rid of that or is it just because it's diy? But you are right, it's spot on flavor wise! Thanks man!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Taver13 2 questions... what's the small bottle? Your version of banana bread? And the cool breeze has a stronger throat hit than vapor lock, will steeping get rid of that or is it just because it's diy? But you are right, it's spot on flavor wise! Thanks man!
It could also be a different brand of nicotine.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought something out of the hardware section. I am a little nervous and hope I didn't get scammed. I figure Taver does it all the time and you seem happy with what you get. I'm also excited. It is a Hana. I hope it is real and not a clone.

T

Taver13

@BenJammin nope no tape yet. the small one is banana bread, thats 24 gauge nichrome there, and steeping should smooth it out a bit

@Geauxst i will tell you what makes the sweet fruit pop your talking about after i finish cloning your juice. just picked up another flavor just to try something. gotta wait a bit til my mouth and throat heal to do any tasting due to inhaling powdered crustacions. i just spent almost 5 hours grinding away years of sea life from the bottom of a 40 foot boat. god i hate my job.

T

Taver13

i sure hope so, and i have my cousins boat to finish before friday, everything seems to come all at once sometimes

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i sure hope so, and i have my cousins boat to finish before friday, everything seems to come all at once sometimes
I would guess that is the nature of you business. Feast or famine. People procrastinate.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@BenJammin nope no tape yet. the small one is banana bread, thats 24 gauge nichrome there, and steeping should smooth it out a bit

@Geauxst i will tell you what makes the sweet fruit pop your talking about after i finish cloning your juice. just picked up another flavor just to try something. gotta wait a bit til my mouth and throat heal to do any tasting due to inhaling powdered crustacions. i just spent almost 5 hours grinding away years of sea life from the bottom of a 40 foot boat. god i hate my job.
Currently vaping on that Hollaback Girl from Pheye Labs... DAMN this shit is good! I hope yours is just as good so I know where to get some from

But yeah on the cool breeze the first 3 or 4 drags almost make me cough then the rest of it is just like the original! Thanks again man!

Last edited:

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Its all good I'm just trying to make a butterscotch for my uncle he's wanting like a real melted sugar fresh out the oven scotched candy and everything I tried he keeps saying its not sweet enough... I'm thinking of just changing brands of flavoring

Sent from my LabRatory

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its all good I'm just trying to make a butterscotch for my uncle he's wanting like a real melted sugar fresh out the oven scotched candy and everything I tried he keeps saying its not sweet enough... I'm thinking of just changing brands of flavoring

Sent from my LabRatory
I've been thinking meringue with the butterscotch and Carmel at 1/2 of % of butterscotch. I wonder if the Em could be muting the butterscotch and I think marshmallow is the same as Em?
Any thoughts diyers... Looking for candy not really werthers with a creamy base, but sweet hard candy butterscotch flavor.....

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

T

Taver13

I've been thinking meringue with the butterscotch and Carmel at 1/2 of % of butterscotch. I wonder if the Em could be muting the butterscotch and I think marshmallow is the same as Em?
Any thoughts diyers... Looking for candy not really werthers with a creamy base, but sweet hard candy butterscotch flavor.....

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
marshmallow is not the same. try adding saline, the salt in it wlil help pop out the caramel and make the natural sweetness of the caramel show, try, like 7% .9 saline solution, just go to cvs and get "sterile wound wash" comes in a can, thats .9 percent aline solution

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin'! I'll prolly be up til midnight tonight... after work I have to mow, wash the camper, flush the lines in the camper, pack everything, and get it all ready to go tomorrow... This is gunna suck!

VU Sponsors