"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well that's his once a year hall pass, while Momabear was partying bear-style for my birthday lmbo. He won't get another one til next year. But I still know what you all have been doing....

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Really, today was your birthday and you did not tell us? Happy Birthday Momabear, "I would have at least kissed you on the cheek :) Are you 22 today?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really, today was your birthday and you did not tell us? Happy Birthday Momabear, "I would have at least kissed you on the cheek :) Are you 22 today?
Actually yesterday and you made me blush..... Well not really but that sounded good. It's not polite to ask a lady her age..... Oh who am I fooling you aren't polite and I..... Well anyway I'm 35 again....lol(didn't really think I would tell did you)

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually yesterday and you made me blush..... Well not really but that sounded good. It's not polite to ask a lady her age..... Oh who am I fooling you aren't polite and I..... Well anyway I'm 35 again....lol(didn't really think I would tell did you)

I was always told, take a lady's professed age, then add 30

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I decided a while back I would be 21 twenty years ago, then 5 years ago I decided I would be 22, so I am not so confused I am not really sure how old I am other than my beard started to turn grey so I am screwed, need to consider dye or something...good news, I am not going bald lol hmmm, let me check again :)

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I decided a while back I would be 21 twenty years ago, then 5 years ago I decided I would be 22, so I am not so confused I am not really sure how old I am other than my beard started to turn grey so I am screwed, need to consider dye or something...good news, I am not going bald lol hmmm, let me check again :)
Naw don't paint it... Most women think it makes a man more distinguished and sexy to have grey hair...

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Naw don't paint it... Most women think it makes a man more distinguished and sexy to have grey hair...

I would say getting old sucks cause I am always feeling aches I never felt before but then again....I am pretty happy with things, I have a good family :) except the dog, he keeps shitting on my kitchen floor :)

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would say getting old sucks cause I am always feeling aches I never felt before but then again....I am pretty happy with things, I have a good family :) except the dog, he keeps shitting on my kitchen floor :)
I think the worse part is when your mind is still 20-30 and your body is failing you... I hate my limitations right now and I'm still trying to deal with them... It mostly pisses me off. But I always say it's not " it is what it is" but rather " it is what you make it". And that helps, I also have an awesome tribe and that's irreplaceable.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the worse part is when your mind is still 20-30 and your body is failing you... I hate my limitations right now and I'm still trying to deal with them... It mostly pisses me off. But I always say it's not " it is what it is" but rather " it is what you make it". And that helps, I also have an awesome tribe and that's irreplaceable.

Those babies keep us young too!!!

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Just awesome Momabear...we all have the same worries when it come s down to it, "I so remember being a kid and dancing and now my kids just make fun of me, "point is, I swear I think I am 17 lol "tribe" I can relate :( my grandfather was Cheyenne Arapahoe if were talking same thing :) Explains why I am tan, lol

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just awesome Momabear...we all have the same worries when it come s down to it, "I so remember being a kid and dancing and now my kids just make fun of me, "point is, I swear I think I am 17 lol "tribe" I can relate :( my grandfather was Cheyenne Arapahoe if were talking same thing :) Explains why I am tan, lol
Yeah it's hard to grow old and these young ppl have no clue... We have always been told that there is Indian in our family, but it was actually a gggg-grandfather that took an Indian squaw housekeeper as a "wife" and they never had children so we don't actually have heritage, but I've always called mine my tribe, kids, adopted kids and ppl who are important to us. Of course all of you guys in 5.0 I consider a part of my tribe now. And once your in the tribe... Lol

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck I hate getting up this early, morning all, speaking of getting old was picking my daughter up from school Monday and one of her friends walks by and goes " hi mr. Fairchild" .....it threw me off lol in used to cops and court officials calling that not children, I know it's a sign of respect and that the kid was taught manners but damn it made me feel old lol.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
probobly a bunch of small one just to make you waste time opening them and having a ton of garage to throw out
Eh... no biggie... just fire starter for me lol... I separate all my trash between burnable and non burnable... burn the stuff that will burn and have dad take the non burnable stuff to his work dumpster like once a month lol. Plus a bag of trash makes a really good bonfire starter!

T

Taver13

Eh... no biggie... just fire starter for me lol... I separate all my trash between burnable and non burnable... burn the stuff that will burn and have dad take the non burnable stuff to his work dumpster like once a month lol. Plus a bag of trash makes a really good bonfire starter!
fair enough. fire pit sounds like a good idea for tonight, bout that time of the year i would say

VU Sponsors