Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I meant to say brb lol and I was always heard if ya had a hang over drink some more

Sent From The BatCave
A hangover is in simplistic terms dehydration to cure one simply hydrate .... ALOT
I always heard that too, but after trying it years ago, I found that it just makes you take a nap.
I knew some hard core alcoholics who needed a drink in the morning so they didnt go into withdrawal, I wonder if thats where this saying originally came from?
To prevent or lessen the effects of a hang over every other drink of alcohol drink a big glass of water example beer, beer ,WATER, beer , beer, WATER .... I never thought this to be true till I test it several time it really does help so I've been hangover free for 5yrs now and I've been drunk as hell in that amount of time I'm talking gallon jug of whiskey loss all of Saturday passed out kinda drunk so give it a try next time

Sent from my LabRatory

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey mr. Fix it man @Donald Bickers , I got a question for ya... on a camper: ever dealt with a rotten board behind where the bottom of the arm on the awning connects to the camper itself? No way I'm gunna get any size lag to hold and was thinking a 3 ft piece of angle iron to get away from the rotten part with the lags and just bolting the awning to that... sound like it would work?

D

Donald Bickers

Hey mr. Fix it man @Donald Bickers , I got a question for ya... on a camper: ever dealt with a rotten board behind where the bottom of the arm on the awning connects to the camper itself? No way I'm gunna get any size lag to hold and was thinking a 3 ft piece of angle iron to get away from the rotten part with the lags and just bolting the awning to that... sound like it would work?
Yea that sounds like a good idea,,,,,if I was doing it I would make one for each side ,so they match,paint them and after you paint them silicone around the edges to make It kinda water proof,,,the reason I say after you paint,,,is paint wont stick to silicone

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea that sounds like a good idea,,,,,if I was doing it I would make one for each side ,so they match,paint them and after you paint them silicone around the edges to make It kinda water proof,,,the reason I say after you paint,,,is paint wont stick to silicone
Yeah I planned on both sides, paint white, clear coat, silicone behind it before stick on then silicone around edges... just didn't specify that lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looked like a great camper, my pops has an older one and those things are really heavy pulling up in the high country.
Yeah this one weighs 3800lbs dry... so add all the pots and pans and what nots, I'll prolly be more like 4500 after coolers and everything... oh well, nothing the Ole 6.0L can't handle... (not to bring up a convo from forever ago or anything ) LOL

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Long weekend :D What you boys up to besides making juice? I hit the garage sales this weekend, was those community garage sales
We have one or those coming up in my development June 6th and 7th. We have quite a bit of shit piled up in the garage that needs new homes. They do it every two years here where I live. Real nice thing about it is the HOA pays for one of those 50-yard dumpsters that gets placed for a week. Anything before hand you don't want to sellyou can just throw away...and afterwards, anything that didn't sell you want to get rid of the dumpster is still here to throw it away. We usually end up selling almost everything. I think that's because a lot of our shit has been baby stuff the last couple times.
On another note, my son's party went really well today. Also my brother and his wife announced that she is pregnant and due to have a baby boy on November 6th! That's awesome for them...it'll be their first child. He's older than me, by 18 months, so he turned 35 this year.
We had a smooth day and that's a good thing. I'm sore and tired as hell...probably overdid it mysef...I'm sure I'll be paying for that tomorrow. Hell, I feel like I'm paying for it now.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening/night all, how's everybody? Had the babyshower today so couldn't get on much. Getting ready to make a bottle or 2 of juice up and trying to decide if/what mod to give my dad to try or to build him one....any thoughts? Been debating on sending him the 50watt ipv since it's pretty user friendly and has built in charger but not sure about what tank to set him up with.....any thoughts?

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IPV4 sounds good. For top I would give him, since he's just starting out, probably something like a Subtank. Something that is a tank and has replaceable heads. I think that makes it easy for someone just getting used to things. That's just my opinion though.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have one or those coming up in my development June 6th and 7th. We have quite a bit of shit piled up in the garage that needs new homes. They do it every two years here where I live. Real nice thing about it is the HOA pays for one of those 50-yard dumpsters that gets placed for a week. Anything before hand you don't want to sellyou can just throw away...and afterwards, anything that didn't sell you want to get rid of the dumpster is still here to throw it away. We usually end up selling almost everything. I think that's because a lot of our shit has been baby stuff the last couple times.
On another note, my son's party went really well today. Also my brother and his wife announced that she is pregnant and due to have a baby boy on November 6th! That's awesome for them...it'll be their first child. He's older than me, by 18 months, so he turned 35 this year.
We had a smooth day and that's a good thing. I'm sore and tired as hell...probably overdid it mysef...I'm sure I'll be paying for that tomorrow. Hell, I feel like I'm paying for it now.

That's awesome on your brothers first child....I have so much fun with the grand kids now, "I was not so great father when I was young, started to early, I was only 17, so I really learned to appreciate them now :)

We have our community garage sale in a few weeks I think, so will be mad scramble to get that together...we have it every year, our hoa does same thing with the roll off 30 yd.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IPV4 sounds good. For top I would give him, since he's just starting out, probably something like a Subtank. Something that is a tank and has replaceable heads. I think that makes it easy for someone just getting used to things. That's just my opinion though.
Lol it's the ipv 2 I can't even afford to get myself a ipv4 currently, though I'm thinking bout sending him a rba, he's big into r/c and tinkering with stuff(has a buisness repairing and boring out jet boat/jet ski engines and was always big into racing motor cross) so figured he would be one to enjoy building coils...but yeah been thinkin bout grabbing up a subtank (prolly clone cuz I'm on a rediculously tight budget) and sending it his way

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 20712
sneak peak for you guys, this is going out to @BenJammin tomorrow, might have another teaser for you guys in the near future...

What the hell Taver....out of cherry bon bon, hook me up with a sample of new extracts next round of out going...I will send you few bucks lol :) Not getting no luv here. Labels look great, seen them on the makers thread :)

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 20712
sneak peak for you guys, this is going out to @BenJammin tomorrow, might have another teaser for you guys in the near future...
Sweet! I want one! Haha.
and on that note, its bedtime, night all
Goodnight man...
Lol it's the ipv 2 I can't even afford to get myself a ipv4 currently, though I'm thinking bout sending him a rba, he's big into r/c and tinkering with stuff(has a buisness repairing and boring out jet boat/jet ski engines and was always big into racing motor cross) so figured he would be one to enjoy building coils...but yeah been thinkin bout grabbing up a subtank (prolly clone cuz I'm on a rediculously tight budget) and sending it his way
Sorry, I typed the wrong thing. I know what you mean about tight budgets. I've just seen many people who started off with an RBA and had problems so they gave up on vaping totally. Everyone is different, so maybe you are right and he would enjoy it. I just think something easy is best for beginners.

VU Sponsors