• Total voters

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 20520 View attachment 20521 View attachment 20522 View attachment 20523
@Pauly Walnuts @Vaperjim @Donald Bickers just threw this together, and it is probobly the most flavorful build i have had in the lemo2 i used 22 gauge so i know pauly will be into that, its on a 9/32 bit so its a big coil so i droped it down to 4 wraps. don and jim, you could do this with thinner wire to get the higher ohms you guys like for your vape style. i suggest trying it
You packin that thing with rayon? and do you pack it all the way down to the deck and it doesnt inhibit juice flow?

T

Taver13

You packin that thing with rayon? and do you pack it all the way down to the deck and it doesnt inhibit juice flow?
yes rayon, i wrapped it spiral, ill have to do a video of it to really show you, its packed tight in the middle then looser as i go out, its all the way to the deck, but after i prime it i took a small toothpick and ran it between the chimnet and the rayon down to the juice channels to leave a gap, if that makes sense

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning all. Pauly I would love to try your cereal flavor. I am trying hard to clone Looper and can't get it right.
Theres something in the original looper that us cloners have not found yet. Im convinced I can make a good 'fruit loops and milk' flavor, but theres something in looper thats not obvious. Like rza's frankenberry and birthday cake.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yes rayon, i wrapped it spiral, ill have to do a video of it to really show you, its packed tight in the middle then looser as i go out, its all the way to the deck, but after i prime it i took a small toothpick and ran it between the chimnet and the rayon down to the juice channels to leave a gap, if that makes sense
It makes complete sense.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
havent had a dry hit yet and im on my second tank full, 50/50 mix btw
Thats awesome. It seems like it would bring the best of both worlds, 22ga nichrome and a chimney build.
5050 seems like the key for everything in this tank, it just simply works better than thicker liquids. No primer puffs, no bullshit. Just hit it and go.

T

Taver13

Thats awesome. It seems like it would bring the best of both worlds, 22ga nichrome and a chimney build.
5050 seems like the key for everything in this tank, it just simply works better than thicker liquids. No primer puffs, no bullshit. Just hit it and go.
yessir, 5050 is def the key to these things, and before this i used max vg for everything, now i keep two different 5050 for my lemos, and leave the max vg for the hardcore tanks like my silverplay and billow

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 20520 View attachment 20521 View attachment 20522 View attachment 20523
@Pauly Walnuts @Vaperjim @Donald Bickers just threw this together, and it is probobly the most flavorful build i have had in the lemo2 i used 22 gauge so i know pauly will be into that, its on a 9/32 bit so its a big coil so i droped it down to 4 wraps. don and jim, you could do this with thinner wire to get the higher ohms you guys like for your vape style. i suggest trying it
I'll try that. Is that vertical, never done one that way, but will try. I've collected several of the Lemos, and the novelties wore off. They've been collecting dust for a couple of weeks. Gotta try something to get them back in use. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ill send you a 120 to hold you over til my shipment comes with the other shit i need to make more
Sweet thanks man! But like I said you didn't need to do that, I was jw for purchasing more or not... does this mean I get the Holla back girl and the box mod then as well? :)
after the kid goes to school, ill mix it up and get it out to you today or early tomorrow

that shit clogs coils like a motherfucker, thats the problem with really sweet juices. it sucks cause i mainly use rta, i had to rebuild my silverplay twice during testing and cloning.
I know it does, but it's so worth it! Lol

T

Taver13

Meter Question?
The one on left is my old one, used for 6 months and now everything reads 0L. The right one, I just bought from smoke evolution, it reads different every time I screw the same atty into it. What is a good ohm reader?,View attachment 20525
i dont trust those tings anymore, they never read right and always take a shit. i just use one of my regulateds, those readers you have there are just rebuilding stands for me now

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i dont trust those tings anymore, they never read right and always take a shit. i just use one of my regulateds, those readers you have there are just rebuilding stands for me now
Same here @Vaperjim I don't use the ohm meters anymore because of same issues. After the second one, I decided I wasn't buying another and I just use a regulated mod to tell me the ohms. I threw the bastards in the trash, I should have kept them to build on like @Taver13 said. Oh well...too late now.

T

Taver13

Same here @Vaperjim I don't use the ohm meters anymore because of same issues. After the second one, I decided I wasn't buying another and I just use a regulated mod to tell me the ohms. I threw the bastards in the trash, I should have kept them to build on like @Taver13 said. Oh well...too late now.
you like fruity vapes? i got one for ya i wanna send along the pipeline with the others

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Lighty269 I got the Delta II today in the mail!! :) Thanks again...now I have the tank, box, and RBA kit. Hopefully I'll get time to mess with it later on tonight and give it a try. Thanks again for sending it out to me. Also, I will send the Smok TCT to you sometime next week...probably Monday or Tuesday, and I'll give you the tracking info once it's on its way.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you both. That was the answer I needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bell1.png
Just ran across a bell-cap for Subtank Mini over on Sweet-Vapes.com. Looks pretty neat. For those of you who have used these, how does the acrylic hold up? Is it pretty durable, or as fragile as glass? This thing isn't bad price at $9.95. Hmm...

EDIT: Same thing $2 over on Fasttech.com

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ️ being at home with my babies! Helps they have 4 legs!
11a6b2b9d6e7cd10031a0bb4764ac2b5.jpg

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I must have stumbled upon my recent success, cuz sometimes that happens. I made a couple simple additions to the looper tonguefuck clone and its really good, but needs more cream, which I'm working on. I'm also doing pretty well with a captian crunch type flavor.
What do you mean 'its not easy keeping'? After a steep, or just the mix in general?
I'd be happy to share my recipes and see what you think.

Hi Pauly...I meant with the mixing, I like trying new recipes I see going around but I just can't "ever leave them alone with out adding something that changes the taste :(
I would like very much to try some of your recipes or give you a newbie opinion, "I struggle trying to put my finger on certain flavors that go good together :D

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Meter Question?
The one on left is my old one, used for 6 months and now everything reads 0L. The right one, I just bought from smoke evolution, it reads different every time I screw the same atty into it. What is a good ohm reader?,View attachment 20525
2 most accurate ways of testing ohms of your coils is
1. use a regulated mod
2. Use a multimeter

You can google how to do it in detail but basically you take a multimeter put it on ohms setting touch the two leads together they will read .4 or .3 or .2 what ever the ohm resistance is of your leads then take one end touch the body of your Atty I normally touch the threads and the other lead and touch the center screw and you will get let say 1.4 so then you take you first reading of .2 and - from 1.4 and you get your coils resistance

Ex. .2-1.4=1.2ohm coil

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

whats the dripper you sent Rob
thats the kloud, i wasnt using it much, i thought i could deal with the tight draw, but, couldnt figured you would like it, couldnt find the parts bag, but i did earlier so ill send that with the custard v1 i forgot to send. that amber thing is a resevoie to keep juice in, i left it built so you could see how to wick it, you could probobly just pull the wick dryburn it and rewick it

T

Taver13

@Geauxst i took your advice, and built the rampage with verticals, 10 wrap of 26 gauge, comes in at .3, and im ripping it at 90 watts and dont have the top hole open, big thick flavorful clouds, and still cool. im going to have to test some limits here

T

Taver13

hey man, you won, nothing to feel bad about...that said, i plan on giving another one away in the near future, just gotta think of a new way to do it...and finish some up for that matter, got a few in progress, som are accounted for by request and some we will be selling on the webstore

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its good, but its not looper. Im workin on a few things, but wont know for a few days if they are good or not.
After these batches steep, Ill send you a couple samples with the recipes. I should be able to have everything done on tuesday, which is my next day off work.
How ya feelin?
I got out. They didn't take my rig but the night nurse was nasty. The day time nurse was nice. She went to school with my brother. I feel like crap but can control the pain with pills so feel like home is the best place for me.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Theres something in the original looper that us cloners have not found yet. Im convinced I can make a good 'fruit loops and milk' flavor, but theres something in looper thats not obvious. Like rza's frankenberry and birthday cake.
I know but what could it be?

D

Donald Bickers

dry burned and rewicked the Kloud,,,,its great Tav,,,,the perfect airflow for my preference
vaping some of our SD in it right now,,,yummy

You should be getting your last ingredient to make a batch of that tomorrow im gonna go track it

VU Sponsors