"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
when i moved to florida, within the first week, i had gotten pretty damn hammered, and had thrown a pack of thunderbombs in my shitter and blew the bottom out of it. lived there for two years without fixing it, lol. luckily my roomate had a bathroom as well.
Looks like you took the shitter, out of the shitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
df2343f4d1c4179cc819e199e8beef05.jpg

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning all! Made it back from LA in one piece, though I think I left about a pint of blood in the mosquitoes (aka bloodsucking-bird-sized-parasites) out there lol. Our "cabin" at Toledo Bend was waaaaaay nicer than I was expecting, especially for $120 a night! 2 bedrooms, porch, living room, kitchen, bathroom with a full shower and one of those hot air blowers. It was pretty awesome though I'm a bit pissed when I think of all the times we've stayed at fleabag motels in that area, not knowing we could have spent an extra $20 to stay in a place like that!

Everysnake??? You can't love every snake

Sent from my LabRatory

Man, I leave for a couple days and I miss all the great snake talk! I'll jump in and say I may not LOVE every snake but I think every snake is fascinating :D I've got to get some new pictures of my guys soon!

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Taver13 & @Donald Bickers, I was thinking on your lineup. It occur'd to me that a Vrod themed line would be perfect for drippers ... then I remembered that the Vrod motors don't leak. Got me to tinking about the value of a product's name and brand equity and ... Well, I had this thought about what juices would be pan heads v. knuckle heads v. shovel heads v. evolutions v. vrods -or- fat boys v. soft tails v. street glides v. ultra classics v. vrods v. sporters -or- belt drive v. chain drive v. shaft drive (I know HD doesn't do shaft, but they should).

HD has sooo much paraphenalia hype attached to their brand equity that I'm not aware of any efforts to protect their trademarks. A little poking around could quickly determine if they have ever tried to shut anything down for flirting with their marks.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HOOT ... have one. Gotta disappoint you though. Good news is it works as well as the silver ones that aren't real silver.
Damn. Been looking for something with(that kind of finish). Have a Zero mod that is made of (a tree type product)but it's the under body. Would sure like to find a good (lumber material) deviceImageUploadedByTapatalk1431616172.889713.jpg

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damn. Been looking for something with(that kind of finish). Have a Zero mod that is made of (a tree type product)but it's the under body. Would sure like to find a good (lumber material) deviceView attachment 20477

you said "Would love" which sounds like "wood love "

P.s. the more you try to avoid it the more challenging it becomes

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

@Taver13 & @Donald Bickers, I was thinking on your lineup. It occur'd to me that a Vrod themed line would be perfect for drippers ... then I remembered that the Vrod motors don't leak. Got me to tinking about the value of a product's name and brand equity and ... Well, I had this thought about what juices would be pan heads v. knuckle heads v. shovel heads v. evolutions v. vrods -or- fat boys v. soft tails v. street glides v. ultra classics v. vrods v. sporters -or- belt drive v. chain drive v. shaft drive (I know HD doesn't do shaft, but they should).

HD has sooo much paraphenalia hype attached to their brand equity that I'm not aware of any efforts to protect their trademarks. A little poking around could quickly determine if they have ever tried to shut anything down for flirting with their marks.
ive thought about the same things, and we are not only limiting it to HD stuff, its going as an all around mechanical vehicle theme, going to be car stuff and things like that. find me a harley that doesnt leak btw. probobly gonna die if thats the case. im going to try to keep things just that little one off as to where we couldnt get fucked for copyright infringement

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Blech just rewicked one of my subtank coils with rayon. I think something must have gotten onto the rayon (it's been sitting in a bag in my desk for a while) cuz it tastes like straight up shit. Gonna have to try again with some JOC!

VU Sponsors