Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning Pauly, Don and Geausxt. @Geausxt, why is the wick red in your pic? Had that happen once, and I thought it was from bad liquid, so I threw it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cb80e9732a10aea5a9c93fa02ccbfb53.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rz, thanks on the offer on the VCT. I've usually not liked attys with pre-made coils, case in point, the Atlantis, as you already know. Is the VCT worth giving pre-made another try?

Probably not then @Vaperjim as it does use premade coils and there's no RBA kit that I'm aware of. I used it most of the day yesterday, but this morning I went back to using my Subtank Mini. :)

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i hope so, because the first vct was a complete flop, one of the worst subtanks i have ever used
With the VCT Pro, I find little difference between it and the Subtank Mini except since the VCT Pro only has 0.6ohm and 0.3ohm coils, it drinks the juice. I still prefer my Kanger Subtank Mini with rebuilt stock heads at ~1.2-1.4ohms...that's my sweet spot, good flavor, vapor, and doesn't drink the juice. I can't vouch for the TCT which has nichrome coil heads as of yet. I did receive an email from them that they will be sending me 2 of the xPro M80 and another new temp control mod since the M80 temp control doesn't work very well when the coil runs dry...I guess they've had issues. Anyway, I think it's cool that everything they have sent me so far, they've sent two of everything, and they send it DHL, it takes 3 days to come from Hong Kong to my house...that's just nuts.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will give it to Smoktech though as a company...they're trying to be competitive at this point. They more want feedback from me to their R&D team more so than public reviews. I'll just collect the stuff once I'm done trying it and giving feedback, and it'll give me some nice contributions for the PIF boxes when they get back to me, all while helping them improve their products. It's amazing what started from a short one paragraph email to them. I kind of feel honored in a way to be a part of it. Plus it gives me an opportunity to try things that I may have otherwise never been able to try.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Probably not then @Vaperjim as it does use premade coils and there's no RBA kit that I'm aware of. I used it most of the day yesterday, but this morning I went back to using my Subtank Mini. :)
I think all RTA should come with a rebuild deck head like the subtanks have , I just bought the rebuild able head from the segatank that fits the Atlantis v1-v2 that's something that should have been from the start that aspire failed on but that being said kanger did fail bad on their first rbadeck the minis was a lot better then the of deck for sure .... I just think it should be a standard to have premade coils and rba deck with all future RTA its a must have and will be a deal maker/breaker for me

Sent from my LabRatory

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think all RTA should come with a rebuild deck head like the subtanks have , I just bought the rebuild able head from the segatank that fits the Atlantis v1-v2 that's something that should have been from the start that aspire failed on but that being said kanger did fail bad on their first rbadeck the minis was a lot better then the of deck for sure .... I just think it should be a standard to have premade coils and rba deck with all future RTA its a must have and will be a deal maker/breaker for me

Sent from my LabRatory
I agree that all of these tanks should have an RBA head. With that said, the Subtank Mini RBA was a fail also originally... the insulator used melted with certain juices and/or high heat. However if you contacted them and gave them your serial # and security code, they sent you a free replacement. I still prefer a rebuilt stock coil head over the RBA head in my Subtank Mini. I also rebuild the stock Atlantis heads, and they perform like a charm.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I agree that all of these tanks should have an RBA head. With that said, the Subtank Mini RBA was a fail also originally... the insulator used melted with certain juices and/or high heat. However if you contacted them and gave them your serial # and security code, they sent you a free replacement. I still prefer a rebuilt stock coil head over the RBA head in my Subtank Mini. I also rebuild the stock Atlantis heads, and they perform like a charm.
You should check out the segatank rba deck v2 that fits the Atlantis the original was crap but the v2 now has bigger juice holes and more airflow I bought one for 13$ I'm getting tired of how finicky the OEM heads are sometimes I build them perfect other times they leak like a faucet

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm kinda sad it's almost gone gonna have to get the 100ml next time
It doesn't last any longer lol you fly through it regardless what size... I could vape a gallon in a week if I had it

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think those guys lace it with some kinda crack before selling it

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's not like I need to vap it all the time but it is by far my favorite juice since I first started exploring the different juices
Yeah I tried the blue artisan surfs up not nearly as sweet and seems to be missing something as well so no not the same

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol she is only 6 months old Zelda is a German giant so she is gonna get bigger for sure she is so spastic though as soon as I don't give her attention when I have her out she wants to run everywhere lol she is a mess but I love her :) or are you talking about my setup lmao jk
09d88efb5cfde9c1ccc439f5a6335713.jpg

Mines about 2 1/2 yes old she had a neglecting family before so I kinda rescued her in a since but ATM she's not with me I need to take time one of these weekends and build her a cage they grow so 6ft head and tail she's already passing 3ft mark

Sent from my LabRatory

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to say that until I got Zelda them after that all reptiles kinda came to me I don't mind them as much now I used to be terrified of them

I had a close encounter when I was a little kid with a giant rattle snake..."I will call it a Mexican stand off" i was face to face with it for a few minutes before he was scared off. Ever since then, they freak me out :D:D

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
09d88efb5cfde9c1ccc439f5a6335713.jpg

Mines about 2 1/2 yes old she had a neglecting family before so I kinda rescued her in a since but ATM she's not with me I need to take time one of these weekends and build her a cage they grow so 6ft head and tail she's already passing 3ft mark

Sent from my LabRatory
That's what's up dude sad she was neglected though I got mine a week after she hatched

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Would this work with a Reo?

I don't see why not unless I'm missing something its a rba with a 510 going on a mod with 510 they build is what your gonna have to focus on I would need more specs or a refined question to give you further advice but as of now yea I don't see why it wouldnt
Forgot link
http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?posts/457803/

Sent from my LabRatory

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't see why not unless I'm missing something its a rba with a 510 going on a mod with 510 they build is what your gonna have to focus on I would need more specs or a refined question to give you further advice but as of now yea I don't see why it wouldnt

Sent from my LabRatory
I use a reomizer, RM2, on the Reo. Haven't used it in months, because of the way juice leaks from it. A replacement for the RM2 is the only way I'd put it back in use. And yes, I've considered putting it in the box.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use a reomizer, RM2, on the Reo. Haven't used it in months, because of the way juice leaks from it. A replacement for the RM2 is the only way I'd put it back in use. And yes, I've considered putting it in the box.

Ahh OK I see the setup now yeah I haven't ventured that route yet so I couldn't answer for you maybe one of the other guys can help with that

Sent from my LabRatory

L

Lighty269

@Lighty269 I know you said that you had found the Delta II, did you happen to get a chance to send it out? Also, aren't you going the temp control way with your new mods that are coming? I ask because Smoktech sent me 2 of the new TCT (Temp Control Tank) and right now I don't have a temp control mod, so if you'd like to try one I'll send one to you. Only thing I ask if you do take it, is that you type up a couple sentences to a paragraph about what you think of it so I can include it in my reviews of the other stuff they sent to me. I will give you credit for your part of the review, as I told them I don't have a temp control mod, as I haven't really bought into the idea yet, and unless they were going to send me one with it, I couldn't give it an honest review myself. Well they didn't send a temp control mod. If you like it keep it, if not, put it in our PIF box when it gets to you is all I ask. Let me know...
View attachment 20378

It is finally on the way, I dropped it myself about 30 minutes ago. 9405503699300047614009 Sure I can try one of those, I won't have any temp devices for a couple of weeks yet. Not sure if you saw the post I made, I dropped the IPV4, I saw one at a local vape shop and did not like it, so I am waiting on SMY50 and the new Sigelei's.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol looks like a good day snakes , lizards and crack lol :) on a side note ups fucked up on my package...since there was no actual street address just the post office box number, town and zip code so they were just gonna send it to a random fucking address in another town 18 miles away....

VU Sponsors