Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This part is easy @Taver13 they just put in an IV, hook me up to a bag, and I wait for it to get done. Takes about 2-2.5 hours altogether. This medicine is one that has to be put directly into the bloodstream for it to work...that's why they call it an infusion. This has been my wonder drug so far...or at least the closest thing to it. I should get the results from yesterday's tests when I get there as well. Thanks man.
Good morning to you too Jim.

T

Taver13

This part is easy @Taver13 they just put in an IV, hook me up to a bag, and I wait for it to get done. Takes about 2-2.5 hours altogether. This medicine is one that has to be put directly into the bloodstream for it to work...that's why they call it an infusion. This has been my wonder drug so far...or at least the closest thing to it. I should get the results from yesterday's tests when I get there as well. Thanks man.
Good morning to you too Jim.
found a hidden bottle of banana cream i thought i used btw, so i can mix you up some of that banana cream custard tonight, and NOT fuck it up, lol good luck again man

T

Taver13

yeah man, i took some of the mix i made, and added some blueberry candy flavor to it, im going to make you some of that to try too, i actually like it better that way, im going to send you a few different versions based off of it plus the actual clone. i think i need to add more sweetner, going to try a few more sweetener levels before i send it to you

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah man, i took some of the mix i made, and added some blueberry candy flavor to it, im going to make you some of that to try too, i actually like it better that way, im going to send you a few different versions based off of it plus the actual clone. i think i need to add more sweetner, going to try a few more sweetener levels before i send it to you
Sounds good man! And the update on Green machine?

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
g'morn'n. Another night of hospital watch. My bro got his heart fixed up yesterday, so now we get to stabilize his breathing and get him home.

I'm off to learn how invasive my probation thing is gonna be ... landed a reckless driving conviction as fallout from my motorcycle stupid in 2013.

T

Taver13

g'morn'n. Another night of hospital watch. My bro got his heart fixed up yesterday, so now we get to stabilize his breathing and get him home.

I'm off to learn how invasive my probation thing is gonna be ... landed a reckless driving conviction as fallout from my motorcycle stupid in 2013.
probation sucks man, ive been on it for 5 years and i am about to get another three....i feel for ya brotha

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
probation sucks man, ive been on it for 5 years and i am about to get another three....i feel for ya brotha
d8998b698206f5281443f6bf88fb3bb1.jpg

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning all! Just catching up real quick, we're headed out to east Texas today to take some tree cores from our samples sites. We'll be staying out in a cabin on Toledo bend lake this evening and then out to DeRidder, LA. Hopefully the rain holds off somewhat so we can actually access our sites!

I doubt I'll have cell service out there so I'll catch y'all on the flippity flop.

Side note: I know @Heather saw it but any thoughts about sending the excess juice in the box out to the vapers in Iraq? There's a couple of them that are active on here and it sounds like they're always running out! Just an idea @Taver13 whaddya think?

T

Taver13

Morning all! Just catching up real quick, we're headed out to east Texas today to take some tree cores from our samples sites. We'll be staying out in a cabin on Toledo bend lake this evening and then out to DeRidder, LA. Hopefully the rain holds off somewhat so we can actually access our sites!

I doubt I'll have cell service out there so I'll catch y'all on the flippity flop.

Side note: I know @Heather saw it but any thoughts about sending the excess juice in the box out to the vapers in Iraq? There's a couple of them that are active on here and it sounds like they're always running out! Just an idea @Taver13 whaddya think?
i like that, especially being a vet myself, im all for this.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i like that, especially being a vet myself, im all for this.
I think we should work on a pifmas DIY juice box for the vets. Maybe wait til after summer so the juice doesn't get too hot and ruin, like in the fall. We could all make big ole bottles of our favorite. It would give us time to find out where to sent it and maybe adopt a group... For sure send them the juice now, but maybe we could even invite them in to chat and find out what they like.... Just a thought, not sure how to do that...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

VU Sponsors