Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I talked with another agent, she gave me a $30 credit as well as the additional 1 month of Prime membership. As well as the assurance I will never deal with anything like this again or I will be heavily reimbursed as she can see how much business I do with them... Still not completely satisfied and I honestly don't know what would make me that way, but at least 30 bucks isn't the slap in the face the 1 month of Prime was...

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought a few things off amazon,but just not a real big fan of them
Never really had any issues with the few times I've bought things from them

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
Hoot Momabear ... you are a tough cookie. Hardball with Amazon would be expensive for a lot of us. Seriously ... I shop them against almost every Ebay deal I consider. I often do better from Amazon even after I figure the cost of tax and shipping. Sucks when a supplier get's their claws that deep 'cause it skews negotiaitons.
I prefer Amazon over any other site out there... A. they have almost anything you would need B. most of these things have a lot of reviews on them C. with Amazon Prime you get free 2 day shipping on almost everything as well as free returns... Only problems I've had in the past was a 2 day shipping package would be a day or two late and they've always given me an extra month of prime for that... So until now, everything has been just peachy with Amazon...

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They might actually here soon... they haven't so far because paypal and ebay were owned by the same company or had a contract together or something like that... anyways, I seen that they are splitting up... so Amazon might take advantage of that...
Im weird. I just wont pay shipping on sites like that, its silly. Build shipping into the price, tell me im getting something free, and Ill buy it.
Id rather spend 10dollars on something, than 8dollars +2 shipping. Its an odd mental thing.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Pauly Walnuts please look at the track on the package i sent you the USPS is out of fucking control
Ive had very few problems with usps. I guess its because I live in a small to medium population area. When you get into big cities, or a big city post office handles your mail, thats when everything seems to get fucked up.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hoot Momabear ... you are a tough cookie. Hardball with Amazon would be expensive for a lot of us. Seriously ... I shop them against almost every Ebay deal I consider. I often do better from Amazon even after I figure the cost of tax and shipping. Sucks when a supplier get's their claws that deep 'cause it skews negotiaitons.
Yeah when dealing with something like this you have to focus on the negative impact for them of bad feedback. And the fact that you belong to large groups of social media is in your favor and should be mentioned that lil $30 doesn't mean much to them and I would have just kept complaining..... Lol squeeky wheel gets the attention...

T

Taver13

IMG_0203.JPG
going big for the long day ahead of me, work on my docks, then wor on my buddies boat with him, then working on a seray this evening, then coming home to shoot a video, i figure a 10 ml modified orchid on a parralel 26650 and a lemo2 on a hades with an extra ten mil for that should get me through til i get home...could be wrong though

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 20302
going big for the long day ahead of me, work on my docks, then wor on my buddies boat with him, then working on a seray this evening, then coming home to shoot a video, i figure a 10 ml modified orchid on a parralel 26650 and a lemo2 on a hades with an extra ten mil for that should get me through til i get home...could be wrong though
Holy christ bro, do you work with one hand all day:p?
A video huh? Id love to see it, let us know when its done.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning 5.0!

I prefer Amazon over any other site out there... A. they have almost anything you would need B. most of these things have a lot of reviews on them C. with Amazon Prime you get free 2 day shipping on almost everything as well as free returns... Only problems I've had in the past was a 2 day shipping package would be a day or two late and they've always given me an extra month of prime for that... So until now, everything has been just peachy with Amazon...

I've always had good experiences with Amazon myself. Actually, the only time they have ever "messed up" on an order was when they put a $150 1TB internal hard drive into one of my shipments that I hadn't ordered. Wasn't on any packing slips or anything lol. Needless to say, I did not file a complaint.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning 5.0!

I've always had good experiences with Amazon myself. Actually, the only time they have ever "messed up" on an order was when they put a $150 1TB internal hard drive into one of my shipments that I hadn't ordered. Wasn't on any packing slips or anything lol. Needless to say, I did not file a complaint.
Sounds like a pretty good mess up! lol

D

Donald Bickers

Morning 5.0!

I call that a score

L

Lighty269

Bring it on Tav, I almost never have issues with Amazon, when I do they take care of it immediately. I hate paypal, when you have to file a dispute, it take them forever. When I purchased with CC and have an issue, just call the bank and it fixed that second.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm here... I just got done live chatting with Amazon... On Friday I talked to them about why part of one of my orders hadn't been shipped yet, they told me on Wed. they tried to run my credit card and it declined, same thing on Thurs. morning, and then on Thurs. afternoon my card was accepted and that I needed to talk with my CC company to see what was going on... So I did, and they assured me no attempts at charges had been placed on my account and everything on their end was good and accounted for. So today I go back to Amazon and bitch them out for blatantly lying to me, and the most they can give me as far as a "sorry for our actions" was an additional month of Prime Membership.... That's roughly $8... Idk about you guys, but to me, lying to my face like that should be worth more than 8 bucks....
i had them run my card multiple times and they said it was denied, I couldn't believe it. My bank told me the same thing. They never attempted to run it.
Hey guys, just a thought. What about sending the extra juice in the box at the end of the cycle out to these guys in the sanbox? Sounds like they could use it out there. I'll pitch in for shipping.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/what-ruined-your-day.79137/
Great idea!

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used amazon few times a month, I have had very little problems with them, I do returns, and I always get credit when they do screw up

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Doesn't today look so lovely
a73a1ab0a0e1960a2379f063403d3ba9.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Geaust, We've been hammered with flooding and tornadoes Over the last week. Guess I should have told ya it was heading east

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Geaust, We've been hammered with flooding and tornadoes Over the last week. Guess I should have told ya it was heading east

Yeah the for the heads up ...ass!! ... Lol jk... I actually love weather like this used to sit on the porch and close .y eyes and listen to it rain in the middle of a hurricane... I find it soothing

Sent from my LabRatory

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Update mother nature is now screwing south Louisiana

3dd077f8d3b561f883c2b32d655aca46.jpg

2082355584de195e0626469fed8fdb1a.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

We're getting hammered today too man! I'm just a few hours south of @Vaperjim and it's pretty brutal outside right now. Nothing like the tornadoes and floods they've been getting up in Okie and DFW area but there's some flooding locally and power has been going off and on all day even on campus.

Now it looks like we've got this bullshit headed our way:
upload_2015-5-11_13-29-24.png

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We're getting hammered today too man! I'm just a few hours south of @Vaperjim and it's pretty brutal outside right now. Nothing like the tornadoes and floods they've been getting up in Okie and DFW area but there's some flooding locally and power has been going off and on all day even on campus.

View attachment 20316
Stay safe my friend

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 20316
Looks like what we've been dealing with. It's erased our five-year drought. If I'm correct, y'all are in worse drought than we were.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Stay safe my friend

Looks like we'll be ok here, it's been holding off for the last couple hours. Problem around here is there's not many places for the water to go once it's fallen. The rivers and streams fill up fast! Still have another week of rainy weather to go too lol

You should have some bottles in your PO box @MOMABEAR !
upload_2015-5-11_15-19-5.png

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 20322
VAPEMAIL! A dual parallel 18650 box, freakshow, mutation x5, mutation x2, fat man, cloud champ, and some shamrock swirl juice that came from @Vash at http://www.ethervapes.com ! To me it tastes exactly like a peppermint patty! Tastes soooo good! Not an adv for sure but damn is it a tasty treat!
They already have a mutation X5 out??? I thought the V4 just came out lol. Nice haul dude!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well it's a clone from angelcigs... I tell you guys what, if you like a super airy rda this one is definitely for you! It's more airy than the dark horse wide open!
You should try the mutilator

Sent from my LabRatory

VU Sponsors