Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem!
When I got home from work, my wife said "some chick sent you a lettero_O".
"Some chick????" I said. "OH it must be Momabear"
"Who the hell is momabear?"
Once I told her what was up, she understood and refrained from being weird.
Haha that's EXACTLY what my gf said! It sucked worse for me though because I completely forgot it was coming until I had it open... I was so scared not knowing what to expect! Lol

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha that's EXACTLY what my gf said! It sucked worse for me though because I completely forgot it was coming until I had it open... I was so scared not knowing what to expect! Lol
Ha ha you said sucked.... Just for the record that's what she said.... Bahhahaha lmbo. This is so going to be added to my daily update notes for @vaporjim

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rufus is helpin me put everything in the box,i put in he takes out,,,,i think hes sayin daddy you can use this
He's trying to give you second opinions... Btw did you take the juice out? I think second round they didn't want it in there or was I wrong about that?.... Wait I'm Moma, I'm never wrong lmbo... I just wanted to remind you to take it , and that will be awesome for you since you haven't tryed a lot of vendor stuff, make you appreciate yours that much more.... And bottles lol

D

Donald Bickers

He's trying to give you second opinions... Btw did you take the juice out? I think second round they didn't want it in there or was I wrong about that?.... Wait I'm Moma, I'm never wrong lmbo... I just wanted to remind you to take it , and that will be awesome for you since you haven't tryed a lot of vendor stuff, make you appreciate yours that much more.... And bottles lol

if nobody objects ill take the juice,,,,,lets have a poll people,should I take it or not

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i say go for it, next round is diy juice only
I like the sound of that next round!!!!!!!!!so is it like 5.1 I think 5 squared is cool. Like 5 to the second power but can't really type it. 5.1 is ok until it goes ten rounds then technically it would be 6 and that's already started. Could go totally rogue and do 5.a then we could go on forever lmbo

T

Taver13

I like the sound of that next round!!!!!!!!!so is it like 5.1 I think 5 squared is cool. Like 5 to the second power but can't really type it. 5.1 is ok until it goes ten rounds then technically it would be 6 and that's already started. Could go totally rogue and do 5.a then we could go on forever lmbo

5.11, 5.12 and so on then 5.21 ect, u get the drift

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I like 5.a cause you got at least 26 rounds that way

Sent from my LabRatory

VU Sponsors