Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

Have y'all got any vendors lined up yet? Locally, some of the B&Ms, have launch parties for new lines they bring in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have one I talked to here yesterday,im supposed to call today,,,,Tavs got a few in the makings to,we are still a ways off from launching

T

Taver13

Have y'all got any vendors lined up yet? Locally, some of the B&Ms, have launch parties for new lines they bring in.

i have one possibly two, i have to bring samples of our line down to em when we have a good amount of flavors, one of them is especially interested in our NETs

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Vaperjim fog isn't uncommon where I'm at. It's just not usually very bad. About 5 or 6 times a year (sometimes more, sometimes less) it rolls in so bad that you can't see but maybe 15-20 feet at most. When it gets like that, they delay the opening of schools. It's only like that in the morning, once the sun hits it, it dissapates. I too live near the water on the east coast, about 10-15 minutes from the ocean. I don't really know about inland, as I've lived close to the ocean all of my life.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a local vape shop, don't want to say their name because they advertise here, they have several hundred flavors. A friend and I, went over the course of two days, and tried every one. IMO, not a single good one in the bunch. It's a very busy shop, because of a great selection of vape gear, but their tasting lounge is usually empty. They have a quantity over quality type issue going on.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Vaperjim fog isn't uncommon where I'm at. It's just not usually very bad. About 5 or 6 times a year (sometimes more, sometimes less) it rolls in so bad that you can't see but maybe 15-20 feet at most. When it gets like that, they delay the opening of schools. It's only like that in the morning, once the sun hits it, it dissapates. I too live near the water on the east coast, about 10-15 minutes from the ocean. I don't really know about inland, as I've lived close to the ocean all of my life.
We get fog pretty bad, where you can't see across the street. But there's no lakes, or water within 15 miles. Most people do have pools though, because of the heat.

T

Taver13

There's a local vape shop, don't want to say their name because they advertise here, they have several hundred flavors. A friend and I, went over the course of two days, and tried every one. IMO, not a single good one in the bunch. It's a very busy shop, because of a great selection of vape gear, but their tasting lounge is usually empty. They have a quantity over quality type issue going on.

we are going for quality over quantity, going to be a small line about 10-15 quality flavors, some of them complex

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin y'all! Don have you had a chance to try the vapor lock? What do you think of it? Tav the magnets in yet? Cruel did you stick to your 6 beers last night? Tav how's geauxsts juice cloning going? Moma where you been? Tav I assume Diescum is talking about at work, he works in an auto factory.

Good morning all, yes, I stuck to my six pk. Today I am doing my annul mothers day event...I load the car up with flowers, dirt for planters and take mum to lunch...so long day because it's a good drive into Denver. Then tomorrow we have to do the queen for a day with the wife, so I usually take her shopping and cook her a steak dinner, so should be exhausting few days

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was in the hospital about 2 yrs ago with pancreatitis,the dr told me to slow down on my drinking,i was drinking between a 12 and 18 pac a day,,,now I only have 4 for my max in one sitting
Pancreatitis is rough. I have chronic pancreatitis with episodes of acute pancreatitis. I used to be in the hospital a month and out for a month then back in. It is terribly painful.
our retail is not going to be that crazy at all, the flavor profile, is a very sweet very fruity that keeps you guessing and gives you a different flavor with every vape
That flavor sounds very interesting to me to. I may want to try it too.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have bought the sony batteries from 3 different places all of them look different. I definitely was duped by 2 places. I think only one place actually sold me legit batteries.

T

Taver13

Pancreatitis is rough. I have chronic pancreatitis with episodes of acute pancreatitis. I used to be in the hospital a month and out for a month then back in. It is terribly painful.

awesome! not the hospital part, the juice part

D

Donald Bickers

I have acute pancreatitis,with flare up occasionally,i just have to watch fats closely to keep it at bay

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have acute pancreatitis,with flare up occasionally,i just have to watch fats closely to keep it at bay
Mine is caused by sphincter of odi dysfunction. My body basically starts attacking itself. I watch fats and no alcohol (maybe a glass of wine once in a while but very limited). The first time I got it I was in a coma for 4 days. I am hoping that having surgery on my intestines doesn't upset the pancreas. That is my biggest fear with this whole deal. I don't want to be in the hospital a month. Mainly because I can't vape :(

D

Donald Bickers

Mine is caused by sphincter of odi dysfunction. My body basically starts attacking itself. I watch fats and no alcohol (maybe a glass of wine once in a while but very limited). The first time I got it I was in a coma for 4 days. I am hoping that having surgery on my intestines doesn't upset the pancreas. That is my biggest fear with this whole deal. I don't want to be in the hospital a month. Mainly because I can't vape :(
nobody wants to be in the hospital,,,,,,,but they let me vape in my room my last stay

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
good pay? union?
I wish....$10 after being hired in from temp service after 90 probation period and no union(at least not the plant I work at)....the company just had it's entire interior division bought by a company from Spain so hoping things might get better.

And I had wondered bout the orchid screws lol been checking the mailbox daily

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ran across this article this morning, "Vaping Regulation Done Right - Delaware" I honestly can't believe this is written by a pro-vaping magazine/website. No regulation would be regulation done right in my book. The thing they're talking about here is that Delaware just passed legislation that doesn't allow vaping indoors, but doesn't tax eliquids, and exempts vape shops from the law. That is all good, but would have been better if there was no legislation whatsoever. On the other hand, we have Indiana...which just made laws that are a complete joke. @Taver13 and @Donald Bickers I don't know if you plan on having a website where you sell your new line, but if so, don't sell to anyone in Indiana as it will be against the law. Well, that is unless you want to pay them $1000 and get a permit, but then you have to have your manufacturing facility checked out first. It has to have 24-hour surveillance and have to keep samples of every batch for 3 years or some dumb ass shit like that. That is completely ridiculous. They really do want people to go back to smoking. This country is the best country to live in by far...but man we are stupid sometimes. o_O

T

Taver13

Ran across this article this morning, "Vaping Regulation Done Right - Delaware" I honestly can't believe this is written by a pro-vaping magazine/website. No regulation would be regulation done right in my book. The thing they're talking about here is that Delaware just passed legislation that doesn't allow vaping indoors, but doesn't tax eliquids, and exempts vape shops from the law. That is all good, but would have been better if there was no legislation whatsoever. On the other hand, we have Indiana...which just made laws that are a complete joke. @Taver13 and @Donald Bickers I don't know if you plan on having a website where you sell your new line, but if so, don't sell to anyone in Indiana as it will be against the law. Well, that is unless you want to pay them $1000 and get a permit, but then you have to have your manufacturing facility checked out first. It has to have 24-hour surveillance and have to keep samples of every batch for 3 years or some dumb ass shit like that. That is completely ridiculous. They really do want people to go back to smoking. This country is the best country to live in by far...but man we are stupid sometimes. o_O
yeah i just read about indiana yesterday. fucking ridiculous

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Geauxst ... what happens when you photocopy a QR Code? I don't put much faith in a QR Code as a reliable verification of authenticity. A hologram is harder to duplicate. A scratch off code which is matched to a s/n is a reliable indicator.

All that said ... if the battery is being cloned effectively ... I'm not one to get concerned about who actually produced the battery. But, VTCs are not an IMR chemistry. The reason they can run the amperages they run is their unique chemistry. So, the rewraps out there are not likely to match the performance of the authentics.
All true but I'm not gonna sit here and argue semantics of the importance of authenticating your batteries clovers arnt gonna spend the time to make a perfect clone that's the whole point is to clone it cheaper and quicker and if so then no batteries is safe so who knows what your getting all I know is vapordna and myfreedomsmokes DO have authentic vtc and that's where and only place I get mine from ... There are still repetitive vendors that care about quality items

Sent from my LabRatory

L

Lighty269

Well I jumped off the IPV4 bandwagon due to having one in my hands from a local shop and the GB I was in does not have them in hand. My impression is to big, "no the wife says it's just right, at least that is what she said". I am moving towards the new Sigelei ordered 2.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I jumped off the IPV4 bandwagon due to having one in my hands from a local shop and the GB I was in does not have them in hand. My impression is to big, "no the wife says it's just right, at least that is what she said". I am moving towards the new Sigelei ordered 2.
a78010947da3b292c646ab1a6f27b7c8.jpg
I love my Sig 150

Sent from my LabRatory

L

Lighty269

I have DNA's IPV2s IPV2 Mini and some mechs. I will be getting my first Sigelei when this thing comes out. Looking forward to it, hopefully I will have the SMY long before.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't think I've ever gotten anything from them faster then 2 weeks. That's a good thing though...maybe they are trying to be a little quicker these days.
I read somewhere that they were opening a warehouse somewhere in the states. Did it actually come from china? Check the postmark.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't think I've ever gotten anything from them faster then 2 weeks. That's a good thing though...maybe they are trying to be a little quicker these days.
My first order took a week but everyone since then has been 4-5weeks

Sent from my LabRatory

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So curious about something... If you mix flavors together, do they steep and blend or is that just after you add nic? What about 0 nic mixes how do they steep? So if you make up a mix of say blueberry custard that typically needs about a week to steep is that shortened if you have the mix and then just add the mix to your base of pg/vg/nic? I think someone mentioned this before but who can go back over 700 pages, guess I need to take notes lol...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

D

Donald Bickers

So curious about something... If you mix flavors together, do they steep and blend or is that just after you add nic? What about 0 nic mixes how do they steep? So if you make up a mix of say blueberry custard that typically needs about a week to steep is that shortened if you have the mix and then just add the mix to your base of pg/vg/nic? I think someone mentioned this before but who can go back over 700 pages, guess I need to take notes lol...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
steeping in my opinion is the contents reacting to each other,so everytime you add something it starts the steep over,,,,,,,if im wrong someone step up and say something

VU Sponsors