"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey...where you guys been buying your nichrome from? I think I am going to pickup a few more sizes

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was in the hospital about 2 yrs ago with pancreatitis,the dr told me to slow down on my drinking,i was drinking between a 12 and 18 pac a day,,,now I only have 4 for my max in one sitting

I mastered drinking only on my days off now but I still kill a six. I got into a lot a trouble when I was a young guy so I had to change my ways lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was in the hospital about 2 yrs ago with pancreatitis,the dr told me to slow down on my drinking,i was drinking between a 12 and 18 pac a day,,,now I only have 4 for my max in one sitting
A year or two ago I was going thru a half gallon of whiskey every 4 or so nights... got expensive and started taking its toll on me... when I decided to start losing weight I cut back a lot on the alcohol... started buying the expensive stuff and just drinking on the rocks... lost 35 pounds and kind of got away from my diet... I need to get back into the grind tho!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still haven't bought any yet, waiting on samples from tav and vash before I do so don't take my word for it that that's good, have to ask them to look into it lol

D

Donald Bickers

nichromes good in my book,i use coil toy for my ohm guestimater,and they have nichrome in there drop down list of wires

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Howdy everyone. You've been busy today, took an hour to browse the thread of today's going-ons. LOL. Getting tired of all these tornado warnings here. They're saying it's going to be damn ugly here tomorrow and Sunday, expecting lots of tornadoes. It is May I guess. I need to mix juice pretty bad but guess I'll wait until the storms calm a bit. Sounds like several of you are mixing some nice juice. That's always fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive always been impressed with nichrome. For mech vaping, low ohms means more power.
I used some 28 in my goblin that Tav sent and flavor was really good so I bought some 26 and be using it in my derringer and I am very happy with it on my mech's, so I think I am sold
If you use a mech, try a parallel build with that 26ga nichrome, its the best single coil flavor build I have found. Well, except for 20ga nichrome with a spaced coil, which is insanely hot and super tasty

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive always been impressed with nichrome. For mech vaping, low ohms means more power.

If you use a mech, try a parallel build with that 26ga nichrome, its the best single coil flavor build I have found. Well, except for 20ga nichrome with a spaced coil, which is insanely hot and super tasty

I been very happy with the flavor on the 26, what ohms are you building your coils at? I did 1.0 and it was really good and I do use mech's often

T

Taver13

now that im building a parrallel 26650 i need to get some 20 nichrome, ill be able to really get down there in the ohmage

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
now that im building a parrallel 26650 i need to get some 20 nichrome, ill be able to really get down there in the ohmage
Oh yea, its fucking insane. With 3mm inside diameter, 4wraps is .17ohm, 5wraps is .20ohm, and 6wraps is .23ohm.
Thats straight ohmage, single coil. Dual coils would be fucking nutty.

D

Donald Bickers

I really don't care lol then I will be shipping 2 boxes the same week, take your time lol might find half our box in the other box o_O
I have to work sunday ,so I may keep it till Tuesday,ill just have to see,,,,i hate holding it to long,because I wouldn't want other people doing that

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to work sunday ,so I may keep it till Tuesday,ill just have to see,,,,i hate holding it to long,because I wouldn't want other people doing that

:) I don't mind, your good, how it worked out I get boxes two boxes in one week don't know, confusing enough unloading one :D

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
awesome dude, thanks, you said you wanted to try 22 and 24? any other sizes?
Thats all man. I only have 5 or 6 feet total, so ill toss you half of what I have. Youll get six or eight coils for sure. I know your gonna like it.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have 2 purple Efest 18650s. I don't like them. They've been relegated to powering my flashlight - still an important job FWIW. Efests are rewrapped batteries. I don't doubt they meet the spec's advertised ... I just don't put much faith in them.

Ok ... I'll give you the HE4s 'cause I don't know. But I'll challenge you to prove you're buying an authentic VTC. At any rate ... a total of two fits nicely into the scope of "very few."

FWIW I've got a pair of VTC5s that I believe are legit. I've never used them 'cause they were purchased to marry and I've yet to build my parallel mech. I bought them because they were for sale from a source I consider very unlikely to try passing off junk - a local B&M that will NOT sell clones.

@Taver13, I'm doing the Rayon wrong ... I just accidentally tried a third drag. I was correct; it was DRY. Points for the 4 of the floor though ... 'cause I was trying to vape between thoughts and got burnt ... I got three mods loaded with tanks of Yeti's Atomic Cherry within reach, but I chose to grab, then dry hit the 4 of the floor.
Authentic vtcs have a QR code you can scan to check them so far I get mine from vapordna and myfreedomsmokes both have legit vtcs... And I was asking about the vtcs and he's more then stating

Sent from my LabRatory

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I just had a serious success with the Lemo2. I was using a parallel 26ga nichrome coil and it worked really well.
I just popped in a 22ga kanthal spaced coil, 4 wraps, 3mmID and it is even better.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Taver13 ... so, you're kidding right. I thought RY4 was supposed to be a tobacco flavor. This stuff tastes like high dollar dessert.

I think I got the Rayon functioning in the Deringer. Same parallel, single coil I've been heating for a few weeks now, but stuffed it with fresh Rayon, soaked it with the 3mg, 80vg 4 on the Floor. I need a medium rare steak. After the steak, I'd need to push this with some black coffee with heavy chicory - I wouldn't miss dessert one bit. It's best with a freshly saturated wick, so I might actually want to try it in a tank. Pretty impressive considering my stinkies of choice were menthol, and I mentholized all the tobacco flavors I vaped ... I don't feel like the menthol is missing from your 4 on the floor.

Ok ... so ... not sure about this Rayon though ... first drag on a saturated wick is great. Then I need to re-saturate. I stuffed it tightly as I think was suggested, but the second drag is meh and I know a third drag would be dry. So ... I did something wrong?
I find rayon Tends to shrink so I always add a bit more then with cotton ... Just my fyi

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@dred rayon is one of those things, you either love it or hate it, i prefer it, and many dont, like everything else, subjective
I also find people who I know who didn't like rayon were also not cleaning their RDA and most importantly not washing their hands before wicking rayon will soak up the oil from your hand and for the first few vapes it has a weird taste thoroughly washing your hands prior to wicking helps maybe even pre wetting your wick as well .... Its a learning curve is all but try it for a week or two and go back to cotton you will taste a difference

Sent from my LabRatory

VU Sponsors