Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's an interesting thing maybe someone else will care about... I always liked the look of a glass drip tip but I hate the way the condensation builds up inside. I came across something today that said to apply some potato juice to a qtip and wipe it inside the drip tip, then it won't fog up or build up condensation any longer. I tried it and it works...back to using my glass drip tips again!! :p
I think I'm going to do it to my other metal drip tips as well and see if it makes a difference.

T

Taver13

ok, im not going to get into specifics right now, i will when i calm down, lets just say today did not go the way it was supposed too, im going to scream and start throwing bricks at things soon if i dont calm down. im about to chain vape like a motherfucker. for the record, stealth vaping in court is not easy

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok, im not going to get into specifics right now, i will when i calm down, lets just say today did not go the way it was supposed too, im going to scream and start throwing bricks at things soon if i dont calm down. im about to chain vape like a motherfucker. for the record, stealth vaping in court is not easy
Breathe man! Everything will all work out!

T

Taver13

on a good note, just tried out an attempt at a clone of punkin tumble by alice in vapeland that i let sit overnight after a few hours in the crockpot, its real close....there is just something i gotta figure out is missing

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit man, sorry to hear that

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guess your sitting with your daughter. Is it going well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well kiss my grits..... Ugh... They gave her the wrong time... Her appointment was this morning.... Really ppl just drove all this way to get a new appointment in 2 weeks. Vent over, but still not a happy Momabear...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well kiss my grits..... Ugh... They gave her the wrong time... Her appointment was this morning.... Really ppl just drove all this way to get a new appointment in 2 weeks. Vent over, but still not a happy Momabear...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
That sucks for you, and really for her. I'm sure she had to psych herself up for this. Sorry.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@RZAwora, I'm going to try your potato trick on these new tips.

It's not my trick, I just happened to run across it. It said it is an old scuba diving trick...I guess they rub potato juice on the inside of the mask to stop it from fogging up and stuff. Let me know what you think and if it works on them. It's working really well on my clear glass tip so far.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@BenJammin you were lucky i had a little bit of one flavor left, just enough to do a 5ml batch to test, i sent the recepie over to @Donald Bickers for him to try and see what he thinks
Meh he got.lucky wait till you try mine, hope you have some e-c*caine VG juice extract laying around cause your gonna need it for that surfs up

Sent from my LabRatory

VU Sponsors