Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2afaad6c10614cf334d65fcc4040fc95.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and by the way @MOMABEAR the vape band got here in the mail yesterday! Thanks so much and best of luck to you @RZAwora in your near and distant future... maybe you should eat an apple because well, you know, an apple a day keeps the doctor away?! HAHAHAHA
Yeah!!! Maybe if you vape Apple it would work too lmbo

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it's so cool, 5.0 is at its last person and 6.0 first person just got theirs, so epic..... Who really thought when we joined this that we would have such a good group. I know I didn't know what to expect, but never thought I would enjoy this experience so much...... You guys are definitely a special part of my tribe.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think it's so cool, 5.0 is at its last person and 6.0 first person just got theirs, so epic..... Who really thought when we joined this that we would have such a good group. I know I didn't know what to expect, but never thought I would enjoy this experience so much...... You guys are definitely a special part of my tribe.

I feel exactly the same Moma. It's strange. I really never expected this. I was in on another box in here and it wasn't this tight a group. I may have to jump on the bandwagon and send some Looper to Don and Taver to try and clone. I will wait and see what Pauly comes up with first.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel exactly the same Moma. It's strange. I really never expected this. I was in on another box in here and it wasn't this tight a group. I may have to jump on the bandwagon and send some Looper to Don and Taver to try and clone. I will wait and see what Pauly comes up with first.
Yeah never had Looper but everyone says it's awesome. Might have to jump on the cereal train. You been ok?

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just never know what will happen in court, hope the judge had a good night last night lmbo. That always seems to be the deciding factor. Court makes me nauseous even when I'm not in trouble. Glad I don't have dealings with them much anymore.

Me too. The thought of some disconnected douchebag wearing a robe, deciding on whether or not to take my freedom away based on something that happened a year ago, that Ive already learned from, is troubling to say the least. Im so happy that shits over.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah never had Looper but everyone says it's awesome. Might have to jump on the cereal train. You been ok?

I feel like crap. I am anxious about the surgery. Same old same old. I'm trying to get a bunch of stuff done because I know I won't be able to do much when I get out of the hospital. I just don't have much energy to do anything. It's a vicious cycle.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too. The thought of some disconnected douchebag wearing a robe, deciding on whether or not to take my freedom away based on something that happened a year ago, that Ive already learned from, is troubling to say the least. Im so happy that shits over.
Mine was always dealing with family court stuff, child support and visitation/custody stuff. But you mess with my kids and you got a bear on your hands. After the last one, I'm hoping I won't have to go back. The judges can only go by what's presented to them and gut feeling of who is telling the truth. If I ever got $22,000 in back support, I would have a vape splurge like no body's business but that'll never happen... Lmbo

L

Lighty269

mornin Jim, yes ben, two part epoxy is great, but the stuff i get is one time use, it comes in a dual syringe thing, once its opened, thats it you have to use it, so you really cant save it, so i pick up a one time shot from harbor freight when i need it
How does that stuff hold up? I have been using Loctite and some magnets came loose after about 3 months

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel like crap. I am anxious about the surgery. Same old same old. I'm trying to get a bunch of stuff done because I know I won't be able to do much when I get out of the hospital. I just don't have much energy to do anything. It's a vicious cycle.
Yeah it sucks now, but when you heal up after surgery you will feel so much better. I wish I were closer to help.... Cuz I would. You and RZA are in my prayers every night and the other crazy wayward children of the vaping corn too. Don't over do it though or you will be really sick and it will be harder. It always amazes me how our body guards itself from being over tasked. It usually won't let you do too much lol. Humans are amazing creatures.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah it sucks now, but when you heal up after surgery you will feel so much better. I wish I were closer to help.... Cuz I would. You and RZA are in my prayers every night and the other crazy wayward children of the vaping corn too. Don't over do it though or you will be really sick and it will be harder. It always amazes me how our body guards itself from being over tasked. It usually won't let you do too much lol. Humans are amazing creatures.

Very true. Thank you for the prayers. :D

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And why not?
Not for pleasure, got to bring my daughter for a nerve conduction study. That's where they run needles into your arms to check nerve function.....for carpal tunnel. I've had it done... Not fun. The last time we went stopped by a b/m but won't be going there again. The guy waiting on us was pretty rude. Should have just walked out but I didn't. I think they just cater to a more yuppy type crowd and didn't want to be bothered with us.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not for pleasure, got to bring my daughter for a nerve conduction study. That's where they run needles into your arms to check nerve function.....for carpal tunnel. I've had it done... Not fun. The last time we went stopped by a b/m but won't be going there again. The guy waiting on us was pretty rude. Should have just walked out but I didn't. I think they just cater to a more yuppy type crowd and didn't want to be bothered with us.

Well that sucks... hope all goes well for you two! Guess you'll just have to visit a different B&M huh? lol

VU Sponsors