anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
juice.jpg

My wife is awesome! She got me a clutch of my favorite juice! Best thing (really the only good thing) I got from ECF was winning one of glassmanoaks contests and getting to try his juice. They were having a BOGO sale when she ordered I guess so we got 120ml for the price of 60ml :D Been vaping on Banyan Tree all day. I love variety but if I had to choose one juice to vape it would be Banyan Tree.

T

Taver13

View attachment 15480

My wife is awesome! She got me a clutch of my favorite juice! Best thing (really the only good thing) I got from ECF was winning one of glassmanoaks contests and getting to try his juice. They were having a BOGO sale when she ordered I guess so we got 120ml for the price of 60ml :D Been vaping on Banyan Tree all day. I love variety but if I had to choose one juice to vape it would be Banyan Tree.
good score for sure dude, hey did you ever check the oring situation on the orchids screw hole?

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
good score for sure dude, hey did you ever check the oring situation on the orchids screw hole?

Y'know I completely forgot to check it. I cleaned up my work bench yesterday and I think the orchid is sitting in a drawer. Out of sight out of mind lol. I'll have to check it when I get back!

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @Taver13, you didn't have to send that. I was just expecting the left over pieces. I feel bad now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are these bagsqImageUploadedByTapatalk1424911983.511376.jpg on the left hand side the rayon?. I'll take one of those, and look thru the juices, quite a few of those. Don't see anything else too interesting.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taver13, is there any of your DIY juice?

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
negative, i was going to throw it in when the box came back around, i actually have something i want you to try, ill send you some this week

Dang, I wanted to try your .net, I only do paypal, how I do other for funds? Who?

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dang, I buy a lot of juice...sucks for me, I don't know how to make it and I am not so sure I have the time or money to invest in something I might suck @, you know??

D

Donald Bickers

dang, I buy a lot of juice...sucks for me, I don't know how to make it and I am not so sure I have the time or money to invest in something I might suck @, you know??
brother ,,,,its easy,and don't cost much to get started,,,,,,75 bucks gets you a good start,,,good start

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It can actually be 1/3 that cost if you already have an ADV that you know you'll be making...then you just need some PG, VG, NIC, and whatever flavoring. I bet all can be had for around $25. :confused:
Honestly, my first diy order cost like $20. I made some juice, it worked, and made another order in a week or two.

T

Taver13

i second that my initial investment was like 50 bucks and im still going on that and thats for two people nad i vape 30 plus ml a day

T

Taver13

in other news, i just built a dual 15 wrap 28 gauge on a 3/32 screwdriver in my goblin....vapor production is meh but the flavor....the flavor is incredible vaping at 25.5 watts clocking in at 1.3 ohms

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
in other news, i just built a dual 15 wrap 28 gauge on a 3/32 screwdriver in my goblin....vapor production is meh but the flavor....the flavor is incredible vaping at 25.5 watts clocking in at 1.3 ohms
I like 1.4 ohm with 28 gauge in a lot of setups actually.

T

Taver13

i really want to get the arctic subtank and give it a shot. attempting to off the smok m65 and some other stuff to fund it, and to get some new coils for the antlantis im getting tomorrow from a trade with my buddy in PA

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I am going to need to try to make some...that would be next step I suppose..."distracted messing with this subtank....thingie has a kick :)
Ive been through alot of different flavors and have done alot of research on the flavors I have. If you have any questions at all, please ask me. If I cant answer your question about a certain flavor, someone I talk to can.
Making my own juice has been the single most cost effective and enjoyable thing I have learned in my vaping career.

VU Sponsors