Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm number 6 on the list... if I have to split the box I'm thinking split juices and hardware in half and send one box to number 7 and the other to number 13. Have everyone continue sending it to the next person in line. That way everyone should get 1 box before (or soon before) people get it the second round. And the boxes will be about 6 weeks apart from each other and hopefully that will be enough to where they don't overlap...

Also, we won't have to keep track of 2 different ordered lists, just keep the same one.

Any thoughts?

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i have a stamps.com account, its way cheaper that way. just weigh it and print out labels. they give me tracking for free on first class packages and you have to pay for it at the actual post office
So how much are you paying to ship this pif box compared to what it is at the PO?

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
5ce0a3088d2f64e12d7c674e7e097f3f.jpg

So I kept getting aggrovated at the burnt taste I was getting even new coil and new cotton this organic cap just wasn't wicking my 90% vg juice I had and I remembered @Taver13 saying rayon wicked faster and tasted better ... BOOM I saw a Sallys so I pulled in just to price check cause I wanted to wait on the box and try it before investing in it .... bam 500ft 10.99 threw wallet at cashier walked out wicked my pollux and all I can say is

O.....M.....G....

WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE

Just goes to show me not to be so hesitate to try something new I could be missing out

D

Donald Bickers

So I kept getting aggrovated at the burnt taste I was getting even new coil and new cotton this organic cap just wasn't wicking my 90% vg juice I had and I remembered @Taver13 saying rayon wicked faster and tasted better ... BOOM I saw a Sallys so I pulled in just to price check cause I wanted to wait on the box and try it before investing in it .... bam 500ft 10.99 threw wallet at cashier walked out wicked my pollux and all I can say is

O.....M.....G....

Just goes to show me not to be so hesitate to try something new I could be missing out
that might last you a couple of days

D

Donald Bickers

O.....M.....G....

do you shop at Sally's alot

T

Taver13

O.....M.....G....

i told ya, rayon is the dogs bark

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha dude you are set for rayon for life! It's great stuff! I've never had to change a wick because it got clogged up and it opens up a lot of build possibilities with the super fast wicking.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm number 6 on the list... if I have to split the box I'm thinking split juices and hardware in half and send one box to number 7 and the other to number 13. Have everyone continue sending it to the next person in line. That way everyone should get 1 box before (or soon before) people get it the second round. And the boxes will be about 6 weeks apart from each other and hopefully that will be enough to where they don't overlap...

Also, we won't have to keep track of 2 different ordered lists, just keep the same one.

Any thoughts?

I'm not opposed to this idea :)

Gotta love this box, not even halfway through round one and we're already talking about splitting it up. Just anther reason I love the VU community and this group here

L

Lighty269

I am opposed to splitting the box, it should make at least one round.

On another note, does rayon really make that much of a difference?

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
and the flavor is night and day difference

Oh yeah dude I've got dual vertical coils in my vulcan running at .6 ohms and I can run it up to like 40 watts with the airflow set right on the coils and the wicking speed on the rayon it's delicious

T

Taver13

My son, who is in college, sends me this picture and asks me if it was cool! I replied what the hell is it? He says it is brass. So I paid $20,000 for his college education so far and this is what I get.
oh boy

VU Sponsors