Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
atlantis coil rebuild? anyone? boots and pants?
I just built up a stock pile of used Atlantis coils and got everything I need to rebuild them looks easier then subtank I'll let you know once I do some

T

Taver13

I just built up a stock pile of used Atlantis coils and got everything I need to rebuild them looks easier then subtank I'll let you know once I do some
cool, i going to give doing a few a shot today when they get here, im getting a couple thrashed coils with the atlantis i traded for

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn it's super dead in here today!

Does anyone have a Galaxy tablet they'd like to trade for some vape gear? I could really use a tablet for work, and have actually never had one so kinda want one as well... I know there's one for sale here on the forum, but I've talked to him, he wants cash which I don't have atm...

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn it's super dead in here today!

Does anyone have a Galaxy tablet they'd like to trade for some vape gear? I could really use a tablet for work, and have actually never had one so kinda want one as well... I know there's one for sale here on the forum, but I've talked to him, he wants cash which I don't have atm...

That it is man, just got my lunch break and was hoping for at least a couple new pages to read through lol. No Galaxy tablet here :D

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I am just a wuss, I bought 2 packs of 0.5 for the subtank and I hate them......it's to harsh, I defeated the tank and build a 1.8 on the base and it's great now :) I should have just got some more nautilus mini's :(

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess I am just a wuss, I bought 2 packs of 0.5 for the subtank and I hate them......it's to harsh, I defeated the tank and build a 1.8 on the base and it's great now :) I should have just got some more nautilus mini's :(

Haha nothing wrong with that man! I've been using nothing but 1.2 or my own 1.0 ohm coils in the subtank. Every once in a while I'll pop a .5 in there but I think it works best with the higher ohm coils! What are you running it on?

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha nothing wrong with that man! I've been using nothing but 1.2 or my own 1.0 ohm coils in the subtank. Every once in a while I'll pop a .5 in there but I think it works best with the higher ohm coils! What are you running it on?

15w with air wide open...I am mean flavors good now but I feel stupid buying a ipv2 mini to accommodate a sub ohm, I just can't do that on 12mg, it's to harsh :)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
15w with air wide open...I am mean flavors good now but I feel stupid buying a ipv2 mini to accommodate a sub ohm, I just can't do that on 12mg, it's to harsh :)
Drop to a 6mg I did the same thing when I got the subtank the .5 are nice with the right setup

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I usually crank my wattage on the .5 ohm coils - I'll run em at like 30-35W

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
0736804c07002a6181f1f0ec0d282bc8.jpg

I'm loving this build best build hands down I've done so far everything so intense

12 wrap 26g 3mm running 1.6ohms at 30 w on the pollux and kbox 90vg surfs up

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I usually crank my wattage on the .5 ohm coils - I'll run em at like 30-35W
I run mine at 20-25 with the subtank and 30-35 with the Atlantis cause the subtank won't wick fast enough for my draws like the Atlantis does

T

Taver13

I run mine at 20-25 with the subtank and 30-35 with the Atlantis cause the subtank won't wick fast enough for my draws like the Atlantis does
when i rebuilt my subtank nano coils, i wicked with rayon and i was able to crank it a little more

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
88d9a95789035327e9b34d3251a407cf.jpg

Is there anyway to report these scammers it's so damn annoying

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HOLY SHIT! We gotta give some love to @Pheye Labs .....they definatly went above and beyone what the needed to with the contribution the sent us. we can all use the discount code "underground" for 10% off orders at www.pheyelabs.com. once again, big ups to them, look at this pile of amazing smelling juices! not gonna lie, im going to have to try one...

View attachment 15610

Wow, that is awesome! They PM me yesterday after I thanked them.........I like the actual size comparison :)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I mentioned that user to a mod so hopefully they will get blocked I got the same spam
I mean it's so irritating when a person post a pic of a hot chick and ends up being some middle age dude and all they talk about is ecig shit and your credit card info

Oh you ment you reported him cause the ecig scam ... yeah that sucks too....

T

Taver13

if you dont want the .5s maybe we can work something out...

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
HOLY SHIT! We gotta give some love to @Pheye Labs .....they definatly went above and beyone what the needed to with the contribution the sent us. we can all use the discount code "underground" for 10% off orders at www.pheyelabs.com. once again, big ups to them, look at this pile of amazing smelling juices! not gonna lie, im going to have to try one...

View attachment 15610

Wow that is awesome! We're gonna have to split this box up soon lol there's going to be a TON of juice in there!

T

Taver13

@Taver13 did Pheye Labs include any of their Remulak in there, preferably in a 6mg? I want to try that flavor for sure! :D
they did, and i think its either in three or six, all of them are max vg. i just repacked it all in a smaller box so i cant even look

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 15610
Damn that's awesome man! Wanna send them to me to put in the box? I'm after the person Jim is sending to today and even if usps screws up they still should make it here in time for me to put them in the box(es) if I have to split lol

T

Taver13

yeah im gonna try to have your box done tonight so i can send em both together

Hopefully there's still one of those in there when it gets to me. I can't wrap my head around a waffle cone ejuice...must try it!
thats actually what i took out to try....its awesome if your into the bakery type juices

VU Sponsors