• Total voters

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I vote to keep it whole for one round too. Just use the large flat rate box.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Lighty269 and @Heather do you mind sharing your opinions as to why? I honestly don't care one way or the other just nice to hear opinions other than yay or nay :)

Was just thinking splitting would make the box seem likes it's going faster and not so long of a wait in between... right now it's averaging a week per person, that's 18 weeks or almost 4 months for the box to make one round.... with 2 boxes the way I suggested when you get the first box, you will wait roughly 6 weeks for the next then roughly 12... if we got enough for another split and could have 3 boxes we could make it one every 6 weeks... just my thoughts...

L

Lighty269

@Lighty269 and @Heather do you mind sharing your opinions as to why? I honestly don't care one way or the other just nice to hear opinions other than yay or nay :)

Was just thinking splitting would make the box seem likes it's going faster and not so long of a wait in between... right now it's averaging a week per person, that's 18 weeks or almost 4 months for the box to make one round.... with 2 boxes the way I suggested when you get the first box, you will wait roughly 6 weeks for the next then roughly 12... if we got enough for another split and could have 3 boxes we could make it one every 6 weeks... just my thoughts...

Like I said in my statement it should go at least one round, so everyone gets to enjoy what is in it. I for one like the idea of the box, but let's be honest here, it is about seeing what everyone enjoys. I joined the box for that reason alone!

The BS that someone said before in here about giving to other's, sure that is what PIF is, but not for Vaping. People join so they can experience what others have, at least that is the way every other vape PIF box has went around for in the past.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like I said in my statement it should go at least one round, so everyone gets to enjoy what is in it. I for one like the idea of the box, but let's be honest here, it is about seeing what everyone enjoys. I joined the box for that reason alone!

The BS that someone said before in here about giving to other's, sure that is what PIF is, but not for Vaping. People join so they can experience what others have, at least that is the way every other vape PIF box has went around for in the past.
Thanks for explaining... I'm just not quite sure how that couldn't be done in more than one box tho. Wouldn't it be even better to see what 2 or 3 different people like at the same time instead of waiting a week for another person's reaction?

Again, I'm honestly not arguing, just inquiring so I can see your side of it so I can understand :)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am fine with Rob's decision either way, my concern would be the weight, "I was first so I can image how fat that box it going to be with all those juices in there and consider leaking juice on all those atomizers with nice boxes in there :)

D

Donald Bickers

I got some stuff figured for you MOMA,,,,il probably get with you tomorrow,im not done yet

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Interesting personal update. I just tried rayon again, and its awesome. It sucked really bad in my plume veil, but its great in my clt, freakin weird.
It has to be an airflow issue. I noticed with the plume veil that my coils would gunk really easily, but with the clt they dont. The airflow must keep them cooler. Or maybe the heat sink fins actually work. Interesting shit.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
while i would like to spread the love around to multiple people i would have to agree with others and keep the box one until it has made a full rotation. the reasoning behind that thought is
what if person 9 is looking for a lets say random box mod or atty that is in the box then at person 7 we split the box and send it to person 14 but in that box that particular item person 9 has been watching is now in it and going to 14,15,16..... all the way till it hits person 9 before he has a chance at it and what if it isnt there when it gets to him
now i know you cant count on anything being there when it gets to you but anticipation is part of what makes this fun so if we kept it together atleast 1 round everyone gets a fair shot id rather pay more for a bigger box and after which we can split them
as far as splitting them for weight restraints i would have to say have hardware in one and juice in another i think that will have the best pay off but if noone else likes that i would say when person 1 recieves it again they number the items in the box and evens in one and odds in another send even box to person 2 and odd box to person 9 and keep them moving forward so the boxes never end up at same person and they have to pay for 2 boxes being shipped

just my .02$

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting personal update. I just tried rayon again, and its awesome. It sucked really bad in my plume veil, but its great in my clt, freakin weird.
It has to be an airflow issue. I noticed with the plume veil that my coils would gunk really easily, but with the clt they dont. The airflow must keep them cooler. Or maybe the heat sink fins actually work. Interesting shit.
do you like the plume veil ,iv'e heard good and bad...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
while i would like to spread the love around to multiple people i would have to agree with others and keep the box one until it has made a full rotation. the reasoning behind that thought is
what if person 9 is looking for a lets say random box mod or atty that is in the box then at person 7 we split the box and send it to person 14 but in that box that particular item person 9 has been watching is now in it and going to 14,15,16..... all the way till it hits person 9 before he has a chance at it and what if it isnt there when it gets to him
now i know you cant count on anything being there when it gets to you but anticipation is part of what makes this fun so if we kept it together atleast 1 round everyone gets a fair shot id rather pay more for a bigger box and after which we can split them
as far as splitting them for weight restraints i would have to say have hardware in one and juice in another i think that will have the best pay off but if noone else likes that i would say when person 1 recieves it again they number the items in the box and evens in one and odds in another send even box to person 2 and odd box to person 9 and keep them moving forward so the boxes never end up at same person and they have to pay for 2 boxes being shipped

just my .02$
I would say if it's split...,juice in one and hardware in the other would make sense...no one would be as disappointed if the juice you want wasn't there lol.I think everyone would be ok with getting a box every couple months one way or the other. Juice will definitely be heavy just thinking outloud

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Having just sent/seen the box. There is not enough hardware to really split between two boxes. I tried to add all the hardware that I could fit in the box, so it was something more than juices and rayon. I would say start a new box with all the vendor juices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

graphics-good-night-066487.gif
Night Folks

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Picture is OK but looks really clean live. I stripped and sanded down a extra zero sleeve, used a high gloss metallic copper paint with a few layers of a clear gloss....it came out looking like wood, except it's not....looks really awesome :)

zero2.jpg

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks for your input I like to find out what works for ppl and why. sometimes it comes in handy when I find something i might want to try...might NOT try a clouper...lmbo

The regular dna 30 clouper's were great, not the most accurate on the readings but dependable...can't say much for the mini's, sounds like a bad idea unless you like fires :)

T

Taver13

Picture is OK but looks really clean live. I stripped and sanded down a extra zero sleeve, used a high gloss metallic copper paint with a few layers of a clear gloss....it came out looking like wood, except it's not....looks really awesome :)

View attachment 15653
shit looks awesome dude

as for the box, im leaning more towards one go around before it gets split...unless it gets to the point it wont fit in a flat rate box anymore

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Natural Kiwi is one of the flavors going into the pif box
Either that or split juice in half and hardware in half... I'll have to see what it looks like when it gets to me and we'll contemplate then lol

I'm also on pif box 3.1 and with that one they split the box and started the second box at the bottom of the list going back up. Maybe we need to do that if this one gets too full.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I'm also on pif box 3.1 and with that one they split the box and started the second box at the bottom of the list going back up. Maybe we need to do that if this one gets too full.

the only problem i see with that is what if it meets in the middle someone will get hit with paying for 2 shipments at once .... i personally have no issue with it but what if some are good paying it one time but 2 at a time kinda hurts them too much to do so it gets hung up till they can swing it

but it is an option

with the way someone else suggested splitting it ahead half the people and move forward the boxes never collide but it makes it seem like there are less people cause your recieving a box every 6 weeks or so

either ...or .... i say we figure that out if the time comes for now lets just have fun

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
do you like the plume veil ,iv'e heard good and bad...
A plume veil with a chuff cap was my adv for at least three months. My only complaints, the side post airholes were right on the deck, and it got hot quick. I now use a cltv2, which is far superior in all categories.
I liked it a lot, but found something way better.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A plume veil with a chuff cap was my adv for at least three months. My only complaints, the side post airholes were right on the deck, and it got hot quick. I now use a cltv2, which is far superior in all categories.
I liked it a lot, but found something way better.
I was talking it over with a b&m chick and she was saying she tried a plume,dark horse,and doge she said she didn't like the pv cause the post would spin but kicked flavor the dh was a clouded chucker and the doge was badass at both

Thing is I looked at them and they way they were designed I agree with Paul I don't like the pv design and the doge has a weird body I'm not fond of built in caps ... but the dh wins all catagories for me might be my next one I get

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I also have a dark horse. As for its flavor, I'm not impressed. I've tried build after build to get the flavor I got from the PV, and its airflow controls and chamber dimensions do not seem to suit flavor.

Now my new cltv2, chucks tastiness. I'm a bigger airflow vaper and the dk is not that great. Plus the outside is perpetually wet from the AFC ring.

The dk is good, but there are much better rdas out there.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I also have a dark horse. As for its flavor, I'm not impressed. I've tried build after build to get the flavor I got from the PV, and its airflow controls and chamber dimensions do not seem to suit flavor.

Now my new cltv2, chucks tastiness. I'm a bigger airflow vaper and the dk is not that great. Plus the outside is perpetually wet from the AFC ring.

The dk is good, but there are much better rdas out there.
I alway heard the dark horse was for clouds and the other benefit was it works almost any coil build from the best to the crappiest it's a build it and fire it rda

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im not saying that its finicky for clouds, because its not. Im just really picky about my flavor, and not the hippy type, tree huggin, tight airflow, kayfun, protank flavor either. I prefer full sized, black chick, big butt, flavor, and the dark horse is a fat pasty white dude..

Theres something about the vertical nature of the airhole config and the shape of the chamber that doesnt focus the flavor for me. Even with the 510 tip, it just gets lost somewhere. Its really hard to explain.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im not saying that its finicky for clouds, because its not. Im just really picky about my flavor, and not the hippy type, tree huggin, tight airflow, kayfun, protank flavor either. I prefer full sized, black chick, big butt, flavor, and the dark horse is a fat pasty white dude..

Theres something about the vertical nature of the airhole config and the shape of the chamber that doesnt focus the flavor for me. Even with the 510 tip, it just gets lost somewhere. Its really hard to explain.

That's to funny...where you come up with that description omg o_O

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it seems as the general consensus is to keep it one box, but upgrade to the Large Priority Shipping box correct? If there are no objections to that by the time I get the box and ship it out, that's what will be done. As I've said before, it doesn't really matter to me one way or the other, was just trying to get everyone's input :) I can't wait to see all the goodies that are in the box and I'm hoping it will all fit in the large box as well... because @Faust is receiving some juice from one vendor to put in the box and I'm receiving juice from 2 different vendors to put in the box.

So in all reality, @Faust might have to bump up the size to a large already just to get all the extra juice he's getting to me lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

just my .02$
Thanks for the long thought out explanation. I see that point and my point as both valid arguments and as it seems most people would rather leave the box 1 than split, that's what I will do unless someone really has a problem with it. From what I've seen the people who would rather split the box don't really give two shits one way or the other so I honestly don't think that will be a problem, but I guess we'll see... I have roughly a week and a half before I have to worry about it :p

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would say if it's split...,juice in one and hardware in the other would make sense...no one would be as disappointed if the juice you want wasn't there lol.I think everyone would be ok with getting a box every couple months one way or the other. Juice will definitely be heavy just thinking outloud
With as much juice as it sounds like we have compared to hardware, I would say we'd still need a large box for juice and could fit all the hardware in a simple envelope (exaggerating a bit). I would suggest splitting both and sending out that way. Also just thinking out loud... lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

the only problem i see with that is what if it meets in the middle someone will get hit with paying for 2 shipments at once .... i personally have no issue with it but what if some are good paying it one time but 2 at a time kinda hurts them too much to do so it gets hung up till they can swing it

but it is an option

with the way someone else suggested splitting it ahead half the people and move forward the boxes never collide but it makes it seem like there are less people cause your recieving a box every 6 weeks or so

either ...or .... i say we figure that out if the time comes for now lets just have fun
Yeah I seen box 3 was doing that and I like the idea somewhat, but at the same time that gets really confusing for the admins to juggle two different ordered lists and which box is which... if you start one box at number 1 and the other at number 10 and continue down the list in numerical order then there's only one list to keep track of. My suggestion is when/if we split, to randomize the order again (if we wait til after first round) and then start at 1 and 10...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ok just so I don't embarrass my self at the local vape shop, cause Lord knows I'm trying to build my rep...I tell them I don't want some hippy treehuggin kayfun or protank , or a fat pasty white dude dark horse, I need a full sized big butt black chick atty... Wonder how that'll go..... Lmbo

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok just so I don't embarrass my self at the local vape shop, cause Lord knows I'm trying to build my rep...I tell them I don't want some hippy treehuggin kayfun or protank , or a fat pasty white dude dark horse, I need a full sized big butt black chick atty... Wonder how that'll go..... Lmbo
Would the full size big butt black chick atty be the cltv2...you might want to tell me what the c l t stands for cuz I could see me having some issues with that... Wouldn't want to say the wrong thing...ok I think I probably going to stop, lmbo

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm messing around on my new Stamps.com account and I don't quite understand pricing... how is priority mail 1 day shipping cheaper than priority mail express 1-2 day shipping? lol
Untitled.png

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Would the full size big butt black chick atty be the cltv2...you might want to tell me what the c l t stands for cuz I could see me having some issues with that... Wouldn't want to say the wrong thing...ok I think I probably going to stop, lmbo
Ha. I dunno, I say it as an acronym C L T. After all, what words without vowels do we say as words? A

Anyways, Im just tellin you what worked for me. As far as rdas go, Ive used a helios, dark horse, plume veil, lethal, and now the clt. I have to say the clt has them all blown away. Thats not saying it will be the best forever, but its my favorite so far.
Good luck in your search.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is exactly what you say, with the most serious look you can muster.

VU Sponsors