Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

80a01ed010278e1a421e0ba5d870b9c7.jpg

So who wants to be my new best friend and get me this blue one for my birthday...well it's not til September but it's still worth a shot to try

I swear these deals always show up just to remind me of how much of a broke bum I really am
il buy it for your birthday,but I keep it and use it till September then you can buy it for 95 dollars,,,,ll pay shipping

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, trying to catch up on everything here. I vote to keep the box as one at least for the first round as others have said. @BenJammin if you need to go to the larger box, then by all means do it...but only if you have to. With the larger box comes a larger shipping cost, so let's not just do it to do it, do it when it's needed. Everyone needs to start taking more stuff out if it's that full. Don't be afraid...the stuff is in there for you to take! My vote when we do decide to split the box would be against doing juice in one and hardware in the other...just mix it up. That's my opinion anyway. I'm going away for the weekend, but I'll try to keep up on the thread. I will be on and off for the next couple days.
@BenJammin your address and shit is still the same right? I'm going to go ahead and text your info to @Faust so he knows where to send the box once he is done with it.

For those that have been through it already...what do you all think of the method we are using to get mailing info and stuff to people? It seems to be going well from my end, just wanted to see what others thought. Should we keep doing it the way we are, with me sending people the information as the time comes? Or should we go the other route other PIF boxes have used, and have the person with the box contact the next person in line? I personally like the way we are doing now, and I don't mind doing it, the amount of work is minimal to me. However, I'm open to options, and I'd like to get others opinions. If the consensus says we should change, I'm down with that. If the consensus says we should keep going how we are, I'm down with that. Just let me know what you all think.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, trying to catch up on everything here. I vote to keep the box as one at least for the first round as others have said. @BenJammin if you need to go to the larger box, then by all means do it...but only if you have to. With the larger box comes a larger shipping cost, so let's not just do it to do it, do it when it's needed. Everyone needs to start taking more stuff out if it's that full. Don't be afraid...the stuff is in there for you to take! My vote when we do decide to split the box would be against doing juice in one and hardware in the other...just mix it up. That's my opinion anyway. I'm going away for the weekend, but I'll try to keep up on the thread. I will be on and off for the next couple days.
@BenJammin your address and shit is still the same right? I'm going to go ahead and text your info to @Faust so he knows where to send the box once he is done with it.

For those that have been through it already...what do you all think of the method we are using to get mailing info and stuff to people? It seems to be going well from my end, just wanted to see what others thought. Should we keep doing it the way we are, with me sending people the information as the time comes? Or should we go the other route other PIF boxes have used, and have the person with the box contact the next person in line? I personally like the way we are doing now, and I don't mind doing it, the amount of work is minimal to me. However, I'm open to options, and I'd like to get others opinions. If the consensus says we should change, I'm down with that. If the consensus says we should keep going how we are, I'm down with that. Just let me know what you all think.
Correct. My info is the same... go ahead and send it.

I definitely agree that people need to take more but at the same time between Faust and I we have 3 vendors juices to add to the box and Jim said it was full already... unless you want Faust or I to take 3 vendors worth of juice, I assume we'll have to go to a large box lol.

I also agree with splitting things up no juice box and hardware box.

Also, you're welcome for starting the PIF box 5.0 backing in the bs in that other thread ;)

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Correct. My info is the same... go ahead and send it.

I definitely agree that people need to take more but at the same time between Faust and I we have 3 vendors juices to add to the box and Jim said it was full already... unless you want Faust or I to take 3 vendors worth of juice, I assume we'll have to go to a large box lol.

I also agree with splitting things up no juice box and hardware box.

Also, you're welcome for starting the PIF box 5.0 backing in the bs in that other thread ;)
I see what you're saying now. Yeah, either @Faust or yourself are probably going to have to go to the larger box. No worries. I went ahead and forwarded your info to Faust for when he receives the box and is finished with it. See you all around!

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
80a01ed010278e1a421e0ba5d870b9c7.jpg

So who wants to be my new best friend and get me this blue one for my birthday...well it's not til September but it's still worth a shot to try

I swear these deals always show up just to remind me of how much of a broke bum I really am
You and me both brotha. I was drooling over that earlier too!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see what you're saying now. Yeah, either @Faust or yourself are probably going to have to go to the larger box. No worries. I went ahead and forwarded your info to Faust for when he receives the box and is finished with it. See you all around!
Oh and I also think we should keep doing it the way we're doing it if you don't mind. I feel that it's going very smoothly and this way we don't have to wait for another person to respond... you already know before they get the box... yeah Faust is getting one vendors juice, tavern sent me another one and cruel phate got another vendor and told them to send the juices to me. So @Faust if you can take enough to keep it a medium box, if not use a large box and pay the extra shipping and leave it all for me to take

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh btw, update on my ipv3... I built a .25 ohm build on my new Dark Horse and am cranking it out at 75w... it's amazing the flavor increase just by using regulated over mech... hitting the same if not better than the mech but with better flavor!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and I also think we should keep doing it the way we're doing it if you don't mind. I feel that it's going very smoothly and this way we don't have to wait for another person to respond... you already know before they get the box... yeah Faust is getting one vendors juice, tavern sent me another one and cruel phate got another vendor and told them to send the juices to me. So @Faust if you can take enough to keep it a medium box, if not use a large box and pay the extra shipping and leave it all for me to take
I'm all for keeping going how we are already, unless others want to change. I agree with you that it seems to be making things go more smoothly and quicker than the other way. My vote is for keeping going as we are, +1!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the way you are doing addresses is going smoothly. I say stick with it if you don't mind the work. You can jam a lot of stuff in the box, you may be surprised at what fits.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
get it anyway! who says you cant?
cause then i would have to cover up my favorite color and a badass logo and make it look like another sigelei 150w

hmm i wonder if it would fit on the little rubber sleeve it has

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL, yeah just been sorting through my stuff today deciding what will go in the box. Probably have to do like I did with the last pif box i took part in, treat it like a swap meet and take something for everyhing I add just so it will fit.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm all for keeping going how we are already, unless others want to change. I agree with you that it seems to be making things go more smoothly and quicker than the other way. My vote is for keeping going as we are, +1!

I say just keep it going for now.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah only thing that sucks is its a oni edition and I always said when I get a sigelei I'd get this for it

7238b099ef733073fc1cf4d79b5b2705.jpg

OOOHHHH! I want that for my 100w.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OOOHHHH! I want that for my 100w.
it fits the 100 and 150 its like 9$ they have a lot of them they have a NES controler too but i found the gameboy to be more suiting

L

Lighty269

If it's not broke, don't fix it.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i was thinking a hemi or dual perkins diesels running in tandem might fire 1 coil

T

Taver13

maybe one of them locomotive diesels we had for generators on my ship would fire that bitch

T

Taver13

the connecting rods were as tall as me, and that was one of the small diesels i worked on in the navy

VU Sponsors