Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Found out today that Jean will be under the blade for a full 8 hours or more, very complicated surgery, they want to use AI. That's a long time to be out too, and because of it takin so long they said they are havin a hard time schedulen it:(
So wanted to come and try to have some fun to get my mind off of this;)

May be an image of text that says 'NAMASTÉ MY SOUL RECOGNIZES YOUR SOUL. I HONOUR THE LOVE, LIGHT, BEAUTY, TRUTH AND AND KINDNESS WITHIN YOU BECAUSE IT IS ALSO WITHIN ME. IN SHARING THESE THINGS THERE IS NO DISTANCE AND NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US. WE ARE THE SAME. WE ARE ONE. NAMASTÉ'

“To mention Joni Mitchell is to touch upon a talent so stunning and exceptional, so clear and out of context, that there simply are no comparisons to be drawn.” - The LA Times on Joni’s Troubadour performance 51 years ago today.

May be an image of 1 person and guitar

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK one more then I am gettin off for a bit

There's a story with this song

Travelin’ Soldier is sang from the perspective of a young woman who saw her love off to war and the ridicule she receives for being in love during her youth. Amidst all the backlash from her community suggesting their relationship will never work the woman holds on to hope that she will one day see her traveling soldier again.

Travelin soldier

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Found out today that Jean will be under the blade for a full 8 hours or more, very complicated surgery, they want to use AI. That's a long time to be out too, and because of it takin so long they said they are havin a hard time schedulen it:(
Prayers for Jean and you. 8 hours is a long time to be under the knife and sedated.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I missed this yesterday

Happy heavenly birthday Max Yasgur the dairy farmer from upstate New York who allowed Woodstock to happen on his farm. " If we join them, we can turn those adversities into a hope for a brighter and more peaceful future..." Thanks Max
♥️

May be a black-and-white image of 1 person

VU Sponsors