Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning snap, and good morning to all the laggards who have yet to show up today.:giggle:
I'm so torn, I woke up early planning to run to the local Farmer's Market. We have an indoor one, of course this time of year most of the produce sellers are gone, but I need more honey, and there is a vendor who sells all sorts of unusual types of fresh salsa.
Then I saw this...
1700144225207.png
Adult signature required of course. A day earlier than expected. Decisions, decisions.

Anyway.

Tiny Bubbles - Don Ho

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning snap, and good morning to all the laggards who have yet to show up today.:giggle:
I'm so torn, I woke up early planning to run to the local Farmer's Market. We have an indoor one, of course this time of year most of the produce sellers are gone, but I need more honey, and there is a vendor who sells all sorts of unusual types of fresh salsa.
Then I saw this...
View attachment 210428
Adult signature required of course. A day earlier than expected. Decisions, decisions.

Anyway.

Tiny Bubbles - Don Ho
Tiny Rick Song - Rick and Morty/Adult Swim

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Then I saw this...
1700144225207.png

If you stay home, the delivery won't be until 12:45 or later. If you leave, the delivery will be 5 minutes after you leave home. That's one of Murphy's Laws. I'm well acquainted with Mr. Murphy...

VU Sponsors