Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
So much safer on this side of the river, well for now anyway:rolleyes:
I had to go to 4 stores to find some organic lemons:facepalm: I use one every day, finally found single lemons for 1.39 ea. :crazy: I bought 4, had no choice so be back on the hunt again in a couple days.
I hope everyone is havin a fantastic day;)

May be an image of 20 people

May be an illustration of 1 person and child

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is a little stupid, lol, but it's good because the morning sucked. Picked up mom this morning, went bank, to Walmarts. While at Walmarts, I put the key to my vehicle in my mod holder that is on the side of my waist. I usually put it in a zipped pocket on my leg bag.
OY VEH ! I thought I lost the key, was looking everywhere for it. Than, the light bulb lite up so Brightly, let's feel around in the mod holder. HAHA, yup that's where it was. So, no lost key and also bought a detangler brush for thiick hair it's for wet or dry :) . Also, bought some hair bands that are wide and big for thick hair, both of these items are terrific :bliss: The detangler, WOW, it works great on dry hair. I needed this oh so many many years ago !!! Can't wait for a shower :teehee:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am gonna start out with another good thing that happened yesterday. I didn't get to have my Christmas fish dinner so last night, being Friday and us being old time Catholics (don't eat meat on Friday), I decided to have my fish and I made it from a recipe that @Villalobos Ramírez had posted in the what's cookin thread. It was one of the most heavenly tastin fish I have ever had and easy to do. I can't wait to have it again, so full of flavor, I used a piece a wild caught salmon, now I am cravin it all the time, here's a picture of mine
I'm kinda proud of it for my cookin skills
P1480274.JPG

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
:wave: Today, sucks !!! The good thing....it isn't in the teens or below zero.
Awww sorry you are having a sucky day . We are getting hit with that snowstorm now, 1st big storm this year. Right now it is 33F and yes lucky it is not in the teens or below zero!

:hug:

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I am gonna start out with another good thing that happened yesterday. I didn't get to have my Christmas fish dinner so last night, being Friday and us being old time Catholics (don't eat meat on Friday), I decided to have my fish and I made it from a recipe that @Villalobos Ramírez had posted in the what's cookin thread. It was one of the most heavenly tastin fish I have ever had and easy to do. I can't wait to have it again, so full of flavor, I used a piece a wild caught salmon, now I am cravin it all the time, here's a picture of mine
View attachment 211866
Oh wow i feel honored!!
Really glad you liked the recipe and it does look really appetizing.
Hope i find some time soon and ill pop in and see if post another recipe for you folks.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I'm sure you know how good fish is for you, especially the oily ones like salmon. Your dish looks delish! I'm glad you got to enjoy yourself.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is a little stupid, lol, but it's good because the morning sucked. Picked up mom this morning, went bank, to Walmarts. While at Walmarts, I put the key to my vehicle in my mod holder that is on the side of my waist. I usually put it in a zipped pocket on my leg bag.
OY VEH ! I thought I lost the key, was looking everywhere for it. Than, the light bulb lite up so Brightly, let's feel around in the mod holder. HAHA, yup that's where it was. So, no lost key and also bought a detangler brush for thiick hair it's for wet or dry :) . Also, bought some hair bands that are wide and big for thick hair, both of these items are terrific :bliss: The detangler, WOW, it works great on dry hair. I needed this oh so many many years ago !!! Can't wait for a shower :teehee:

I feel this is the best beauty purchase I made in years, mainly for detangling wet hair. It's light weight, feels good in hand, doesn't have the little balls on the ends of the bristles like most of them have (which catch and rip your hair out). It's hard to find these without those little balls. I love this.

1704579155198.png

I ended up buying a second smaller one which will live in my luggage.

VU Sponsors