Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh wow i feel honored!!
Really glad you liked the recipe and it does look really appetizing.
Hope i find some time soon and ill pop in and see if post another recipe for you folks.
Honestly it was the best fish meal I have had all year, well really the best meal I have had, I sure do appreciate it my friend. I am just gonna have to have this recipe one more time before I can move on to another, it was fantastic.

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Today's class was on soil and presented by a professor from UC Merced. Pretty interesting stuff. We did hands on as well since we all brought in a sample of soil from our yards. We had to determine our soil type. First step is take a tablespoon of soil in you hand and add water to try to make a ball. Next if it will hold shape is squeeze it out to form a ribbon. I could go out 2 inches so the next step is get some soil really wet and feel it. Is it grainy or smooth. Mine is silty clay.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Built For This Time...by Zayde Wolf
Ok ok, oops :teehee: just keeping you on your toes to see if you were paying attention ;)
Now Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the actual video :)
@gopher_byrd thanks for the laugh vote, you got this Wolfies attention :teehee:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think it was the BEST fish meal I have ever had, wish I could have it more often. Durin the winter I am gonna allow myself a fish meal every month I think, kinda risky but .....

I guess when you go back to the vampires to get your numbers, you'll know if it's too risky. Eating wild caught fish isn't like eating meat, which even if grass fed, is from soil polluted by chemtrails, watered by polluted clouds, pesticided by wind from non-organic farms. But the oceans are polluted too.

I hope you'll get favorable numbers so you can enjoy yourself now and then.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I guess when you go back to the vampires to get your numbers, you'll know if it's too risky. Eating wild caught fish isn't like eating meat, which even if grass fed, is from soil polluted by chemtrails, watered by polluted clouds, pesticided by wind from non-organic farms. But the oceans are polluted too.

I hope you'll get favorable numbers so you can enjoy yourself now and then.
Thank you my friend :hug:, I have done this before but just can have it once a month or every 6 weeks. I have already made an appointment with the vampires in a few weeks, prolly shouldn't say this but been feelin strange lately, don't know if it's all the stress lately (I hope) or what.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Had a tough night last night, Jean was in pain all night and neither of us got much sleep:facepalm:
I hope everyone is stayin well and havin a fantastic Sunday;)

I needed a laugh

May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'I made Twitter Imade I made Facebook Apple And I made Freddie Mercury!'

May be an image of harp and text that says 'The music that touches you in your youth is magnified as you get older. Each record can be a virtual time machine all you need is to hear a second or two and you go back to that place and time when you first heardit. It's a brilliant feeling when music touches you so profoundly and stays with you through time. -Rob Halford'

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi ,

You're invited to join our free "Reboot" series with Chef AJ!

Click here to claim your spot right away.

Starting tomorrow you'll discover how to:

1. lose the weight
  2. keep it off
  3. disarm cravings and temptations
  4. get started without stress or overwhelm
And Chef AJ will reveal some details of her journey, that I've never heard her share elsewhere...

Nothing is harder than having to restart your health journey. Chef AJ knows this first hand. She fought the ups and downs for over 50 years...

So in this series, you'll get the exact blueprint that Chef AJ has taught to her over 1,000 private clients. She'll even break down how she adjusted her own diet step by step to break through plateaus and end up looking and feeling her best in her 60s without a single relapse.

Sure, the holidays and New Year's are typically not the healthiest time of the year but now it's time to set your eyes on the next chapter!

So while you're reading this, click here and save your spot - it only takes a few seconds.

Yours in health,

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi ,

You're invited to join our free "Reboot" series with Chef AJ!

Click here to claim your spot right away.

Starting tomorrow you'll discover how to:

1. lose the weight
  2. keep it off
  3. disarm cravings and temptations
  4. get started without stress or overwhelm
And Chef AJ will reveal some details of her journey, that I've never heard her share elsewhere...

Nothing is harder than having to restart your health journey. Chef AJ knows this first hand. She fought the ups and downs for over 50 years...

So in this series, you'll get the exact blueprint that Chef AJ has taught to her over 1,000 private clients. She'll even break down how she adjusted her own diet step by step to break through plateaus and end up looking and feeling her best in her 60s without a single relapse.

Sure, the holidays and New Year's are typically not the healthiest time of the year but now it's time to set your eyes on the next chapter!

So while you're reading this, click here and save your spot - it only takes a few seconds.

Yours in health,
Ruh Roh.JPG

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes I am havin a really bad day, sorry just so tired and sick I don't know what I am doin :facepalm:

Jimi, I know how it happens because I've done it myself. You're working on one thread when you see that notification bell. You click on the bell and go to the reply or reaction it indicates, to see what it is. The post you were working on in the other thread has followed you to the thread you're looking at now. It's just there at the bottom of the page. You finish and post it, and it's on the wrong thread but you don't know you have moved. So you keep adding more health thread posts.

The way to prevent that is to make sure you have moved back to the health thread after looking at the music thread, before continuing.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow! Something about her voice and the way she sings this makes it seem more powerful to me than either Billie Holliday or Nina Simone's versions. The only other two versions I've heard.

You must have seen it before I decided to switch it out with Billie Holiday. You might be interested to read the Wiki on this song. I just did for the first time, which reminded me that not only was it pure despair over that "strange fruit" (the bodies of lynching victims hanging from trees) but it wasn't easy to get it recorded before the era of civil rights. She was even fearful of doing it in nightclubs and losing gigs over it, but it was well received.

I really, really like Natalia Mateo. She has that dark intensity. I own her CD, "Heart of Darkness". I'll add her version of "Strange Fruit" back into my post.

VU Sponsors