Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Okies, I missed being here yesterday and saying the good for the day.
On Saturday, the toilet was clogged, lol, this is the oops of posting the video of how to unplug a toilet. Which, already knew to use a plunger. Thought there would be a little more information than that, there was but not useful information, lol. That is because it was the septic tank that was full and needled to get cleaned.
With one toilet clogged, the other one was leaking at bottom were the wax is. All this caused yuk coming up in borh showers and one sink in the bathroom with clogged toilet.
With it being on a Saturday, it was difficult to find a septic cleaning business, thankfully found one and they made it here to clean it. Though, it was more expensive. Instead of a couple to three hundred dollars it was 500 hundred. Plus, had to buy a new toilet for other bathroom.
The cleaning out of the septic tank didn't work, that's because the pipe line or whatever it is was also clogged up. So, on Sunday, had to buy another thing. Use it and YEY it worked, got it unclogged. However, it still wasn't flowing out good enough by just running the faucets. Oh, let's try flushing the toilet. YEY, that was enough of a push to get the yuk unclogged :bliss: .
A hour to two hours later the old toilet out and new toilet in :bliss: All is working and all bathrooms cleaned, it was a late night cleaning for me, lol. So this is the GOOD of the day for Sunday 👍

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
f68cef52d8846222ff69c690e4f4e416.jpg

..:).....................................................

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okies, I missed being here yesterday and saying the good for the day.
On Saturday, the toilet was clogged, lol, this is the oops of posting the video of how to unplug a toilet. Which, already knew to use a plunger. Thought there would be a little more information than that, there was but not useful information, lol. That is because it was the septic tank that was full and needled to get cleaned.
With one toilet clogged, the other one was leaking at bottom were the wax is. All this caused yuk coming up in borh showers and one sink in the bathroom with clogged toilet.
With it being on a Saturday, it was difficult to find a septic cleaning business, thankfully found one and they made it here to clean it. Though, it was more expensive. Instead of a couple to three hundred dollars it was 500 hundred. Plus, had to buy a new toilet for other bathroom.
The cleaning out of the septic tank didn't work, that's because the pipe line or whatever it is was also clogged up. So, on Sunday, had to buy another thing. Use it and YEY it worked, got it unclogged. However, it still wasn't flowing out good enough by just running the faucets. Oh, let's try flushing the toilet. YEY, that was enough of a push to get the yuk unclogged :bliss: .
A hour to two hours later the old toilet out and new toilet in :bliss: All is working and all bathrooms cleaned, it was a late night cleaning for me, lol. So this is the GOOD of the day for Sunday 👍
Plumbin is such a PITA, glad you got it all fixed now :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Runnin late today, last night it finally caught up with me, Jean had went to bed and I sat down to have a tea break, next thing I knew I woke up at 3 am, a full stone cold cup of tea by my side, good thing I made it before sittin down:facepalm:, I have just been so worn out lately and gettin hardly any sleep. So I got up shut the TV off and all the lights, sipped down my stone cold tea, and went to bed. Had to take Jean for blood this mornin but I actually feel like I have a little energy:bliss:
I hope Wolfies drains stay clean for her and hubby
Wishin everyone a fantastic day

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't know you could cut a finger so easily with a potato peeler, and for a small cut it really stings. Oh makin mashed taders and a chicken breast for Jean to go with them, they are cookin right now so might haveta check on them so I don't burn down the chuckwagon again. :facepalm:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't know you could cut a finger so easily with a potato peeler, and for a small cut it really stings. Oh makin mashed taders and a chicken breast for Jean to go with them, they are cookin right now so might haveta check on them so I don't burn down the chuckwagon again. :facepalm:
You can take off bits and pieces with a food shredder as well... Don't ask me how I know... :facepalm:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad you're feeling better Jimi.

I hope you enjoy the salmon. To me it's the best of all seafood, except maybe for lobster tails.
Blasphemy!!! :devil:
Nothing beats shrimp. Well, maybe Alaskan King Crab, but getting the meat out of the crab legs is kind of a pain, and can get a bit messy, so...but OK, lobster make the top three I guess.:teehee:

I really need to learn how to cook fish properly, I'll eat it at a restaurant but I can just never cook it right myself.

VU Sponsors