Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ab06fe4bfce8069e7882bc876b3ceb77.gif

..:)................................................................

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Last night I was able to take these pics with kitties (had to take the pics quickly, so not to good of pics)
20240206_182535.jpg
20240209_115430.jpg
20240208_145430.jpg
The reasoning is because, when bro, Nephew and mom were here, bro said kitties never go up there.
So, being a good sister, I had to say FACE to my bro :teehee: that was the good for yesterday :teehee:

The one with Tangee, it is between two cabinets in kitchen. Put it up so kitties could get to the other cabinet.

Nephew hadn't been here for a while and first time seeing all the shelves, the screen doors and such. He tell his dad, see this is what we need to do for CeeCee (was previously named by me Tickle). Dad just shock his head NO and being such a good sister....I said, yup it would keep CeeCee happy. He just kept on shaking his NO :teehee:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What I intended to say but
Doing good my friend. Hope you are staying out of trouble with the nurses.
Was too busy getting ready for work to phrase the way I meant it was I hope you aren't causing the nurses any trouble. Of course cause the docs trouble if you need to, but I think the nurses are the good guys.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ok gonna hit the chuckwagon then go to bed, so tired but not goin till about noon tomorrow so I should be able to get on in the mornin, hope to see everyone then, Love you all
Hi Jimi my friend- how is Jean doing? How are you doing? Sending hugs , thoughts and prayers to you both.
When does she come home?

:hug:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What I intended to say but

Was too busy getting ready for work to phrase the way I meant it was I hope you aren't causing the nurses any trouble. Of course cause the docs trouble if you need to, but I think the nurses are the good guys.

I avoid doctors like the plague, and I agree with you about the nurses. A nurse will be far more honest, direct, and forthcoming with information, and more compassionate. They're very often the whistleblowers. This opinion set is based on my own experiences, and those reported by others.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't want to put this in the above message since it was a good thing for yesterday. BUT.....
Yesterday, went for a long walk, enjoying the spring like temperatures and the sunshine. Before the cooler weather sets in.
The walks are not the same without my companions Emma and Duke. Plus, no snow, or no flowers too smell, just a bunch of brown to look at. This is one reason why I like snow, it covers up the brown.

VU Sponsors