Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good mornin Family :wave:
How's everyone doin on this fine day?:huh:

May be an image of musical instrument and text that says 'Music should be holy. When it becomes a business and the music is designed to make money, then the music doesn't do what it's supposed to do. -Jerry Garcia MUSI NEVES STOPPED'

27d6169522245e90bb857d4f20e99259.jpg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I slept so much better last night, it's weird but I guess it's because I have slept with her by my side for 50 years now, well almost, but I have a hard time sleepin alone, crazy but true:crazy:
But anyway this leads me to my good thing which has already happened today but Jean woke up feelin better and wanted to get up and have coffee and a toast.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I slept so much better last night, it's weird but I guess it's because I have slept with her by my side for 50 years now, well almost, but I have a hard time sleepin alone, crazy but true:crazy:
But anyway this leads me to my good thing which has already happened today but Jean woke up feelin better and wanted to get up and have coffee and a toast.
I'm so happy that things are beginning to brighten up a bit for the two of you, it's wonderful to hear that she is feeling better and that you are sleeping better.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This was a cheat day on eating something that I only eat once a month, that is if I make any, which I usually do during the winter time.

I ate several little saucer bowls of my home made cheezzzzzz dip mmm mmm so so so delicious chezzzzz dip.
I should have made a couple of scrambled eggs and put on top of those or maybe a baked potato or home made fries, man, I might just have a second cheat day this month :teehee:
This is my good for the day
Oh also....

:bliss: :stars2: :stars2: :bliss:

Jean is home and feeling better this morning YEY YAHOO YIPPEE this tops my chezzzz dip !!!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I kinda miss the time my work project was based in NOLA... (just kinda, I ain't going back) Here's a king cake for Fat Tuesday.

View attachment 212876

giphy.gif
:teehee: So by this Fat Tuesday....I can I may I might just make those scrambled eggs, baked potatoe and home made fries....the universe is talking to me saying YES YES YES DO IT DO IT DO IT :teehee:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, no idea how I will ever find an appropriate song match for the things I want to post today, since I have to translate the titles to English first, then try to wait for a song to come along with a word match. I'm just going to post these as broken links so as not to disrupt the game.

May not be a true Carnival song, but it is Brazilian.
CANTO DAS TRÊS RAÇAS (Chant of the three races) - CLARA NUNES

be.com/watch?v=dcVKb2ht6BE&t=23s

This one is a Carnival song
Atras da Verde e Rosa So Nao Vai Quem Ja Morreu
(Only those who have already died will not go behind the green and pink)
Not sure on that translation

be.com/watch?v=IYHxZDP97XE

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't mean to post the same song Jimi posted, "Mr. Sandman" by the Chordettes. I tried to post that song last evening when nobody else was playing. It wouldn't post. My votes wouldn't take. Nothing worked on this bloody slow, pathetic site. It wouldn't even let me log out, so I gave up, closed the window, moved on.

I can't handle it.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Severely wounded perhaps, but not killed. I still prefer an actual physical book, though I sometimes read books on a tablet. Magazines and newspapers though are mostly dead in print form.

That's what I meant, magazines and newspapers were killed by the internet. The grocery store check out area no longer has magazines. There are no more newspaper routes I can detect around here.

I think people will always want physical books, to refer back to, to hand down. It may actually preserve history, since history routinely gets re-written.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't mean to post the same song Jimi posted, "Mr. Sandman" by the Chordettes. I tried to post that song last evening when nobody else was playing. It wouldn't post. My votes wouldn't take. Nothing worked on this bloody slow, pathetic site. It wouldn't even let me log out, so I gave up, closed the window, moved on.

I can't handle it.
It's a real gimper sometimes then some times actually works right

VU Sponsors