Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you my dear friend :hug: , I'd like nothing better than to take a big rest time out but I haveta get it in half way usable shape before Jean has her surgery the 12th. I have been doin double treatments and exercises for it just to push it that way. But I haveta be well enough to take care of Jean no matter how bad it hurts. Really a bad time to be hurt like this but her sis that was helpin us before has gone back to Mississippi so it pretty much up to me to be able to hurt or not.:facepalm:

Ask a hospital administrator about a home care giver for at least part of every day. Explain what happened to you. It's worth a try.

I'll shut up about it now. It's your business.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You know Goph, I think they're lying about the temps. I look online at the weather, and it makes me sweat, but then I go outside and it clearly isn't as hot as they're saying. The "climate change" agenda has to be promoted, dontcha know.

Don't get me wrong, summer is hot, always hot, except in nice regions up north where it's milder. Even 92 can make you uncomfortable, but I still think the temp numbers are being exaggerated.
That's what I've been thinking also, Bliss. Last year it would rain; the rain gauges said half n inch. The weather man would say a quater inch. It was so ridiculous, and it wasn't just one time, it was several times throughout the year even with snow totals.

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
12a8f3f1556b1c642247ff4e61e1708d.jpg

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yesterday, I picked up Tangee, he was content, he was purring. Than he wanted up on a cabinet, there is a cat bed up there for them. He started to go up there, somehow he missed my hand and clawed my face. The Good Thing is it isn't a deep scratch, so it shouldn't leave a scar.
I can't wear bandaids on the face cause I'm allergic to certain brands, and the ones that work the best (stay on) are the ones I'm allergic to, so they are just used on parts of the body that are able to take the itchies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is any able to tell me whyyyyyyy.....I get the munchies around 11pm each night??? :xD:
It started around three weeks ago, never had anything like this before without the influence of alcohol or the other stuff. I mean WTH WHY the HECK is this happening GRRRRR it's driving me bonkers :crazy:
I do have low blood sugar, could this be it? But, if so, why hasn't it started before three weeks ago?
:gaah: :xD: :headbang: :gaah:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yesterday, I picked up Tangee, he was content, he was purring. Than he wanted up on a cabinet, there is a cat bed up there for them. He started to go up there, somehow he missed my hand and clawed my face. The Good Thing is it isn't a deep scratch, so it shouldn't leave a scar.
I can't wear bandaids on the face cause I'm allergic to certain brands, and the ones that work the best (stay on) are the ones I'm allergic to, so they are just used on parts of the body that are able to take the itchies.
Wow sorry to hear this, hope it heals soon with no scars, very lucky he didn't get your eyes :( :( :(

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is any able to tell me whyyyyyyy.....I get the munchies around 11pm each night??? :xD:
It started around three weeks ago, never had anything like this before without the influence of alcohol or the other stuff. I mean WTH WHY the HECK is this happening GRRRRR it's driving me bonkers :crazy:
I do have low blood sugar, could this be it? But, if so, why hasn't it started before three weeks ago?
:gaah: :xD: :headbang: :gaah:
I wish I knew the answer to that but sometimes you can get into a rhythm and it makes you think you are hungry but who knows. Maybe try to get a set routine down for meal times and stick to it.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wish I knew the answer to that but sometimes you can get into a rhythm and it makes you think you are hungry but who knows. Maybe try to get a set routine down for meal times and stick to it.
Yeah, dinner time is always different. With hubs work, never know when he will be here, so it's difficult to set a meal time. The kitties are on set meal time, lol.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good mornin Family:wave:
Been just beautiful weather here last few days and next few to come, highs in the upper 70's and lows in the 50's. I wish I wasn't so sore I'd go work in the garden, I am gettin so far behind:facepalm:
I am gonna try to do a soak in epson today if at all possible, I need 2 extra people to help me in and out:rolleyes:
I hope everyone is in the best of health and havin a fantastic day:bliss:

May be an image of 4 people

Redbone was a Native American Rock Band
Redbone was formed in the late 1960s by two Native American brothers, Pat and Lolly Vegas. The band quickly gained attention with their unique blend of rock music and Native American elements. The name "Redbone" was also derived from a term in Native American culture, often used to refer to individuals of Native American descent from various tribes.
One of Redbone's most famous hits is "Come and Get Your Love," released in 1974. The song topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart and became an icon of the 1970s. Redbone is also known for other songs such as "Wounded Knee," "The Witch Queen of New Orleans," and "Maggie."
Redbone not only achieved success in the music industry but also became a cultural and historical icon of Native Americans in the music industry. Despite several changes in band members over the years, their legacy continues to be honored and appreciated in the music community. .,/.

May be a doodle of text that says 'Ilike you a lottle. It's like a little, a lot. ingCones.com'

VU Sponsors