Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have always wondered this too, guess they haveta call a uber :giggle:

May be an image of minions, bicycle and text

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had an old gazebo that the top cover had long ago disintegrated. We moved it over my raised veggie beds and today we got some 40% shade cloth put over it. It's supposed to hit 110+ F next week. That should keep things from frying in the sun.

110 is crazy. I didn't know it ever got that hot in Cali except the desert areas, but i have heard recently that, in order to promote the climate change agenda (which is used to tax and control us), the weather numbers ARE being fudged. The local temp reports usually come from the nearest airport. They are putting the automated reading instruments on black top surfaces, which absorb heat and will be the hottest locations.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
110 is crazy. I didn't know it ever got that hot in Cali except the desert areas, but i have heard recently that, in order to promote the climate change agenda (which is used to tax and control us), the weather numbers ARE being fudged. The local temp reports usually come from the nearest airport. They are putting the automated reading instruments on black top surfaces, which absorb heat and will be the hottest locations.
The one teens are legit in the central valley. It would be a desert here without irrigation. There would just be green near the San Joaquin and tributary rivers.

VU Sponsors