Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been shoppin for knee braces, what a nightmare, they all have something people are complainin about.

Did you see this one? 58,900 ratings, 4.3 out of 5 on the average of all the ratings. I would still read the customer reviews on the page, but sometimes people are a bit swept away by having the power to say something nasty. The first few reviews are all very positive, and helpful as to what the customer was looking for, and how the braces worked.

Based on the price and the first few reviews, if I needed braces I would try these.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you see this one? 58,900 ratings, 4.3 out of 5 on the average of all the ratings. I would still read the customer reviews on the page, but sometimes people are a bit swept away by having the power to say something nasty. The first few reviews are all very positive, and helpful as to what the customer was looking for, and how the braces worked.

Based on the price and the first few reviews, if I needed braces I would try these.
No I have to have an unloader brace, they help to take the load off the bone on bone spots

How do you c/p off of Amazon? I have tried before and couldn't figure it out

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Gotta go visit the vampires tomorrow:rolleyes: see where I am at
I hope everyone is stayin cool and havin a great day;)
·
Happy 78th Birthday to the wonderful Linda Ronstadt!
💜
💜
What do you recall about this 10-Time Grammy Winner? This lady can sing any song any style... rock, gospel, opera, she can do it all!

May be an image of 4 people, bangs and text

May be an image of coffee cup and text

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No I have to have an unloader brace, they help to take the load off the bone on bone spots

How do you c/p off of Amazon? I have tried before and couldn't figure it out

You can't just copy-paste the link at the top of the item page? :

The links tend to be long.

I started looking at unloader braces after I saw your post today. Gosh those look like torture devices.

Anyway, you don't have to buy from Amazon. If you see one you like, sometimes you can get a better deal on the maker's own website, which will be listed at the top under the item name.

If you want me to look at something, feel free to just post a search term for it, and I'll try to look it up.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yippee!!! Tornado Warning was just issued on my way home. They let us out a half hour early because of the severe storms headed our way. The storms are supposed to hit where I live in just about ten minutes. So far no rain, just lightning flashing. Thinking about going and sitting on my porch since they keep saying that so far there have not been any signs of an actual tornado despite all the tornado warnings. Seems like a good plan right? :teehee:

OK, maybe not, guess I should probably head to my poorly lit cobweb filled basement.

Last edited:

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And the warning has been lifted, just a severe thunderstorm warning for the next hour. Even the sever storm warning has been dropped. Very little rain so far, but sounds like we will still have rain for a couple hours, but it ended up being much ado about nothing.

Guess that is my good thing for the day. Didn't have to spend all night in the basement wondering if Freddy was creeping around down there.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And there was Frankie Lymon, Bobby Fuller, Mitch Ryder
(They were rocking)
Jackie Wilson, Shangri-las, Young Rascals
(They were rocking)
Spotlight on Martha Reeves, let's don't forget James Brown
- John Mellencamp, ROCK In The USA

Get On The Good Foot - James Brown