Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be an image of text that says 'DANDELION WINE TOLVE-FOIOR ROLVE FO1OR MADEL HADBLLEOCALATRAVIAL7ADI LEDEA LAYGAYIAI 740E DANDELION MEAD You Will Need Dandelion flowers 4 cups Water 1 gallon Honey lbs..''DANDELION WINE TOLVE-FOIOR ROLVE FO1OR MADEL HADBLLEOCALATRAVIAL7ADI LEDEA LAYGAYIAI 740E DANDELION MEAD You Will Need Dandelion flowers 4 cups Water 1 gallon Honey lbs..'

Dandelion against cancer, not the article I saw recently, but there are lots of articles about it. This one is from Sept. 2023:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be an image of television and text
And

August 2nd Born on this Day in History of Music Big Nick Nicholas - jazz tenor sax (1922), Henryck Schiller - composer (1931), Garth Hudson - The Band (1937), Doris Coley - The Shirelles (1941), Andrew Malcolm - The Herd (1941), Kathy Lennon - Lennon Sisters (1943), Jim Capaldi (1944), Andy Fairweather Low (1948), Larry James - Fat Larry's Band (1949), Ted Turner, - Wishbone Ash (1950), Andrew Gold (1951), Joe Lynn Turner - Fandango/Rainbow/Deep Purple (1951), Donnie Munro - Runrig (1953), Mojo Nixon (1957), Butch Vig - Garbage (1957), Appolonia (1959), Neal Morse - Spock's Beard / Transatlantic (1960), Pete De Freitas - Echo and the Bunnymen (1961), Billy Kilson - jazz drums (1962), Lee Mavers - The La's (1962), (1970) Big Al Davies (1963), Zelma Davis - C&C Music Factory
Chart News
1960 Johnny Kidd and The Pirates at No.1 on the UK chart with 'Shakin' All Over'
1970 Elvis Presley at No.1 on the UK chart with 'The Wonder Of You'
1975 The Eagles at No.1 on the US chart with 'One Of These Nights'
1980, Deep Purple at No.1 on the UK album chart with 'Deepest Purple'.
1986 Peter Cetera at No.1 on the US chart with 'The Glory Of Love', Chris de burgh at No.1 on the UK chart with 'The Lady In Red'
1988 A Flock of Seagulls at No.1 in Australia with ‘I Ran (So Far Away)’
1998, Beastie Boys at No.1 on the US album chart with ‘Hello Nasty’
1998 Goo Goo Dolls at No.1 in Australia with ‘Iris’
2010 The Wanted at No.1 on the UK chart with 'All Time Low'
2014 Cheryl Cole featuring Tinie Tempah at No.1 on the UK chart with ‘Crazy Stupid Love’
Gig News
1964 The Beatles appeared at the Gaumont Cinema in Bournemouth. One of the supporting acts, billed as a ‘new and unknown London group’, was The Kinks.
1987 On tour in the Soviet Union Billy Joel appeared at the Lenin Sports and Concert Complex, in Leningrad.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nothing around
-Michal Kwiatkowski, Elodie Frégé

Or it might mean "nothing nearby", or something else, but "rien" (nothing) is a valid word match.

A beautiful song made from a Chopin piece. I can't figure out which Chopin, even though I played it back in the day. The lyrics are on the vid, and I find them difficult to interpret.

VU Sponsors