Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be an image of text

May be an image of text

Did you know
that leaves are always their fall colors but in spring/summer you can't see the color because of the cloraphyle
I kown I am a terrible speller

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Had the front door open with the screen door window open, decided to shut the window down and close the door. After I closed the door, I heard something and thought it was outside. I go on into the bedroom never minding the noise. However, I heard it again, this time sounded louder and like a scratching sound. Go to check it out, open the door, look down, and Tangee was walking out. Such a little goober, he had sneaked in there while I was closing the door, so silly! Good thing is he made it out and made me laugh :teehee:

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What's this autumn thing everyone is talking about? It's going to be 100F+ tomorrow and Tuesday where I live...
It's something that happens after summer. Sometimes, it likes to play with our minds and not show itself until it gets over its shyness, this could happen now as it has for @Jimi @SirKadly and with @2WhiteWolves or later as with you Mr Gopher, so don't go hide in your hole be patient and this thing called autumn will show its face.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
What's this autumn thing everyone is talking about? It's going to be 100F+ tomorrow and Tuesday where I live...
I live on the shore of Lake Ontario in Western New York, I am closer to Canada than NY City. Finally starting to get cooler Fall weather here after a long hot dry summer,yay!

1727082667460.png

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The good thing for this day is....I thought I was about to run out of e liquid, went to look in the other fridge, YEY, there is another bottle of 120 ml. The only thing is, I have no idea what it is, lol, I forgot to put the name of it on the bottle. However, I did taste it and it tasted good :)

VU Sponsors