Member For 5 Years
May be an image of text

May be an image of text

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wait, are cargo pants stylish now? Am I ruining my nerd/geek/dork image by wearing them? I ask because I just learned that there is a company selling cargo kilts and since I have a (very) small amount(1/16th supposedly) of Scottish blood I wondered if I could restore my dorkiness by wearing one of these?

1727665190570.png

DISCLAIMER - 'Tis a joke laddies and lassies, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a kilt. (I don't have the legs for it) But I do like my cargo pants and cargo shorts and find it intriguing that it has become a style trend that has spread to kilts of all things. I somehow thought kilts were all about tradition. But I don't know any kilt wearing Scotsmen so maybe I'm wrong.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wait, are cargo pants stylish now? Am I ruining my nerd/geek/dork image by wearing them? I ask because I just learned that there is a company selling cargo kilts and since I have a (very) small amount(1/16th supposedly) of Scottish blood I wondered if I could restore my dorkiness by wearing one of these?

View attachment 218792

DISCLAIMER - 'Tis a joke laddies and lassies, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a kilt. (I don't have the legs for it) But I do like my cargo pants and cargo shorts and find it intriguing that it has become a style trend that has spread to kilts of all things. I somehow thought kilts were all about tradition. But I don't know any kilt wearing Scotsmen so maybe I'm wrong.
I think, you should put on your kilt, post a pic of you wearing said kilt and let us laddies and lassies decide if your legs are good enough to show off. Without seeing, I do believe you would look just fine ;) :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
September 30th Born on this day in Music History Buddy Rich (1917 ), Cissy Houston - Sweet Inspirations (1933), Jill Corey (1935), Johnny Mathis (1935), Z. Z. Hil (1935), Dewey Martin - The Dillards, Buffalo Springfield (1940), Frankie Lymon (1942), Marilyn McCoo - 5th Dimension (1943), Sylvia Peterson - The Chiffons (1946), Marc Bolan (1947), John Lombardo - 10,000 Maniacs (1952), Lesley Beach - Amazulu (1954), Patrice Rushen (1954), Basia Trzetrzelewska - Matt Bianco (1954), Bill Rieflin - Ministry/NIN/King Crimson (1960), Miki Howard (1960), Marly Marl (1962), Robby Takac - Goo Goo Dolls (1964), Trey Anastasio - Phish (1964), Keisha Buchanan - Sugababes (1984)
Also BBC Radio 1's birthday which went on air for the first time on this day in 1967 - Tony Blackburn was the first DJ with The Move's 'Flowers In The Rain' being the first song played.
Chart News
1961 Johhny O’Keefe at No.1 on the Australian charts with ‘I’m Gonna Knock on Your Door’
1967 Vikki Carr at No.1 on the Australian charts with ‘It Must Be Him’
1972 David Cassidy at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'How Can I Be Sure.'
1978 Exile at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'Kiss You All Over'
1978 John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John at No.1 on the UK chart with 'Summer Nights'
1989 Tina Turner at No.1 on the UK album chart with 'Foreign Affair'.
1995 Mariah Carey at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'Fantasy'
1995 Simply Red got their first UK No.1 single when 'Fairground'
2006 Justin Timberlake at No.1 on the US album chart with ‘FutureSex/LoveSounds’
2007 Foo Fighters at No.1 on the UK album chart with 'Echoes Silence Patience & Grace'
2007 Sugababes at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'About You Now'
2023 Drake featuring SZA at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'Slime You Out'
Gig News
1960 The Beatles performed at the Indra Club, Grosse Freiheit, Hamburg, West Germany.
1964 The Who appeared at the Town Hall, Greenwich, South London.
1967 Pink Floyd appeared at the Skyline Club in Hull north east England.
1971 Rick Wakeman made his live debut with Yes at The De Montford Hall, Leicester
1984 Kiss kicked off a 14-date UK tour at the Brighton Centre

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The good for the day (actually a couple days)
Loving this new mattress. I've been waking up with no back pain, no headaches, no pain whatsoever :tldr: :bliss:
I'm so truly grateful mom did this for me, she will never know how much I am grateful :inlove:
Wow that's great a good mattress makes a world of difference in how well you sleep too, maybe you'll be able to get some better (longer) sleeps.

VU Sponsors