Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Arlo Guthrie with the Alice of Alice's Restaurant, Alice Brock 1968

May be an image of 2 people, people standing and people playing musical instruments

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'NOTHING IS FOREVER IN THIS WORLD, EVEN OUR PROBLEMS.'

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good mornin Family :wave:
Havin a sucks day here today, got up this mornin , went to make coffee and while at the sink felt wet in my feet:huh: so upon investigating I seen a hole in the drain pipe startin so down to Lowes I went and 30 bucks later I was back under the sink replacing all the drain from the sink to the floor:facepalm:. I am just glad I am half way knowledgeable about plummin, had a lot of experience in that line regretfully:giggle:
I hope everyone is havin a better day than I am:cry:

May be a black-and-white image of 3 people, people standing, street and text that says 'We are from a time where if something is broken we fix it, not throw it away.'

May be an image of 2 people, people standing and text

Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth getting McFood in 1978.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good mornin Family :wave:
Havin a sucks day here today, got up this mornin , went to make coffee and while at the sink felt wet in my feet:huh: so upon investigating I seen a hole in the drain pipe startin so down to Lowes I went and 30 bucks later I was back under the sink replacing all the drain from the sink to the floor:facepalm:. I am just glad I am half way knowledgeable about plummin, had a lot of experience in that line regretfully:giggle:
I hope everyone is havin a better day than I am:cry:
Sorry :( this happened, but I'm glad it happened now before winter really settled in, and hoping the rest of your day will go well :hug:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Havin a sucks day here today, got up this mornin , went to make coffee and while at the sink felt wet in my feet:huh: so upon investigating I seen a hole in the drain pipe startin so down to Lowes I went and 30 bucks later I was back under the sink replacing all the drain from the sink to the floor
Oh Noooo- glad you are handy and was able to fix it. Always something needs fixing with houses.
I hope you have a much better day now that the pipe is fixed!

VU Sponsors