Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Great, as always I thought it was me at first, something I did wrong :facepalm:
Me too when it happened to me- I ran my Malware and restarted my computer- nope still wasn't working for me. I was able to get on thru an old link to this music thread and as long as I didn't hit the Forums button I could post. My daughter and granddaughter stopped by around that time and just left, so I PMed CJ about the problem.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ut Oh- it is doing the warning again- I just let CJ know. Jimi, try using a link from your history like to the Music game to get on the forum
Edit:
CJ got it working again.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
How do you get on from your history?
From your search bar- start to type in vaping Underground and it should show rows of the different threads you've been on . This is what mine looks like when I start to type in Vaping Underground, then towards the bottom of my search I got on by clicking on the Watched threads- It says Foxfire Suggests and then Watched Threads or notable members got me on

1669776302034.png

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thank you my friend I finally figured it out :facepalm:
I was able to get on by clicking onto one of the history threads- that doesn't always work, but it worked for me this time.

Jimi- time for me to sign off. I hope you have a great evening! It was fun playing the game with you.

:hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good mornin Family :wave:
gettin cold again here :gaah:I am ready for spring and garden time;)
I hope the day is treating everyone well today:)

May be an image of sky, tree and text that says 'I don't know what grief will look like tomorrow. But I'll face it. I'll feel it. As your memory washes over me. One day at a time. One wave at a time. For such a love, Grief is the price of admission. The cost of the human condition. So, I'll pay it over and over again Until I see you again. The love was worth it. -Liz Newman'

Happy 89th birthday to John Mayall, the Godfather of British blues, who is still kickin'!!
🤟
🔥

May be an image of 1 person, guitar, outdoors and text that says 'DEADIKAKE youtube.com/deadikace'

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just wanted to mention... my son's greenhouse is kicking ass. Off topic but had to say. He even has a pepper plant that survived and still producing peppers (I think it is the Fresno Chili plant I gave him) We will talk more about this on the garden forum ;)
Cool peppers live for years if they can stay warm enough, actually they are a tropical plant

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Cold day again here, temp ain't bad it's just the wind with it:(
And to think I useta like this cold crap:facepalm:
I hope everyone is doin well today:)

May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'You AIN'T SEEN NOTHING yeT WAS RECORDED TO MAKE FUN OF A STUTTERER. ana The stutterer was Randy Bachman's brother Gary, and Bachman Turner Overdrive recorded the song to poke fun at him. The song was never intended for commercial release, and Bachman re-recorded it without the stuttering. The record company insisted on releasing the original, and it became the band's only number one hit. CRACKED. http org btos song urique'

Happy 78th Birthday to The Doors drummer John Densmore
🎉
Born this day in Los Angeles, CA

May be an image of 1 person and beard

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do You Feel Like We Do- Peter Frampton
That album was a huge influence on me. He uses what is known as a "talk box" (basically a PA speaker driver connected to a plastic tube that goes in your mouth and then a mic picks up the sound... by moving your mouth you create all kinds of neat effects) So... I made one myself. Was playing it (barefoot with sweaty feet) the amp was not grounded. My friends were amazed at the crazy sounds I was making... because I was getting mildly electricuted! Good times...
P.S. I stole the PA speaker from the high school gym (they were installing new ones and left it laying around)

VU Sponsors