Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Matching the word "the", a grand, grand old song. I don't know what that bit of fluff is at the front of it. I don't remember it being on the original vinyl at my old radio station. I used to use this as opening music for a community issues program. I wasn't the on-air personality for that, just the helper, gopher, producer and engineer for the community leaders who went on air to grill the mayor, grill city council people who were brave enough to come on air with them. To make sure it all went as well as possible, I made flow charts for them, played their opening and closing music, signaled the upcoming station breaks, and gave insane hand signals to them when things were spinning out of control. It was stressful, but fun.

Anyway, the song:

More Power to the People
-Chi Lites

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
I hope everyone is havin a great day

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'DID YOU KNOW? 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail' was shot in two weeks on a budget of $400,000 that was raised largely by rock bands such as Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. Ranker Source: Cinema NERD'

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'The problem is people are being hated when they are real, and are being loved when they fake. are -Bob Marley'

VU Sponsors