Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not a fan of the Jam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohhhhh cool Adk!!! BUT ITS TOO EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!! I ordered a 30 ml bottle because it sounded so good I have to try it......I usually vape 555

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That is how I feel about Merkury

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hm lol my shop doesn't have it...I'll have to look around

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I adore.....ADORE I TELL YE...Merkury and Cashmere Millionaires juices

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm so accustomed to paying for premiums

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's hard to talk with my bro about this since he is in college and always with his gf...I will inform either way and been trying.

Thanks!

MissouriNo statute

That sucks!
I didnt do a search in your state, but, just the fact that he has a clause in the contract saying prior notice means there is something there that can be done.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After the initial outlay for mix tools, flasks or beakers, pipettes or syringes, etc., DIY is so much cheaper. I can get most of the supplies to make a couple hundred mls for $20.

The nice thing is that you can keep tweaking a flavor until you either get what you want or when you give up and end up with something that is at least as good as about 75% of the retail flavors I have tried.

Plus when you get your fav flavor figured out it is super easy to make a ton of it.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
After the initial outlay for mix tools, flasks or beakers, pipettes or syringes, etc., DIY is so much cheaper. I can get most of the supplies to make a couple hundred mls for $20.

The nice thing is that you can keep tweaking a flavor until you either get what you want or when you give up and end up with something that is at least as good as about 75% of the retail flavors I have tried.

Plus when you get your fav flavor figured out it is super easy to make a ton of it.
Roughly how much was the initial purchase

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to get into the diy stuff but I feel like I'm to dumb lol
Don't put yourself down.
You don't have to be a rocket scientist, chef, or creative genius to do it. If you don't mind sticking to published recipes (which is what I do most of the time), it's actually pretty easy. You need to be careful and somewhat methodical, but that's about it.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't put yourself down.
You don't have to be a rocket scientist, chef, or creative genius to do it. If you don't mind sticking to published recipes (which is what I do most of the time), it's actually pretty easy. You need to be careful and somewhat methodical, but that's about it.
I even read the three on it here and that confused me...I'm trying to find a simple point by point list of what I need to start...and like trusted flavor brand and what not...I'm still researching

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want to get into the diy stuff but I feel like I'm to dumb lol
No. You're not. If I can do it, anybody can. Sometimes I wonder if any actual money is being saved since I'm a flavoring monger. Eventually I guess.

I have no friends

What are we? Chopped liver? :) That is such a weird saying.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No. You're not. If I can do it, anybody can. Sometimes I wonder if any actual money is being saved since I'm a flavoring monger. Eventually I guess.

What are we? Chopped liver? :) That is such a weird saying.
Yea...I'll figure it out eventually...ty though

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Roughly how much was the initial purchase
$2-$5 per individual flavor, depending on what you buy. Some of my recipes use 2 flavors, some have 7.
$25 or so for enough nicotine to make a liter of e-liquid (assuming you're vaping something under 20mg).
$8 per half-liter of PG, another $8 for VG
Bottles.

All told, I think you can get a fair starter kit together for under $75. That should make you about a liter of 50/50 juice at 18mg or lower.

The catch: you're probably not going to mix anything that's going to knock your socks off right away. I've collected a lot of good recipes. They're good, but not what I'd call truly great. I vape my own stuff 80% of the time, but still buy a bottle of vendor made juice here and there.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
$2-$5 per individual flavor, depending on what you buy. Some of my recipes use 2 flavors, some have 7.
$25 or so for enough nicotine to make a liter of e-liquid (assuming you're vaping something under 20mg).
$8 per half-liter of PG, another $8 for VG
Bottles.

All told, I think you can get a fair starter kit together for under $75. That should make you about a liter of 50/50 juice at 18mg or lower.

The catch: you're probably not going to mix anything that's going to knock your socks off right away. I've collected a lot of good recipes. They're good, but not what I'd call truly great. I vape my own stuff 80% of the time, but still buy a bottle of vendor made juice here and there.
Yea I think I'm going to give it a try...where do you find you're recipes

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didnt do a search in your state, but, just the fact that he has a clause in the contract saying prior notice means there is something there that can be done.

My bro and I will be consulting an attorney for mediation but not for action at this time, we have a way in which we will be monitoring who comes and goes plus communication between us.

G'night ya'll!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL, luv's the avatar Glass:)
I used to love carving pumpkins for Halloween when I lived up north. Never did get any pics of them. It's not as fun when the kids are grown...plus my front porch is hot as hell and down here the pumpkins would attract things.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm so accustomed to paying for premiums

My hubby buys all premium Reign The Duke is really good, me i buy what when I see a sale to try it, if i like it i order again and atm its ITC vapor. Funny tho my hubby seems to like my juice more then his

VU Sponsors