Alternate Universe

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ottawa is on lockdown...Active shooter...

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Really goin to bed, way past my bedtime!

G'night!

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
068d940aab05818244b5afc851b0b996.jpg

Keeping me on ultram, new scripts are some NSAID, Lyrica (again). And giving me some kind of steroid/lidocaine epidural.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't think they are going to be able to help with pelvic pain other than throwing medication at me. Back pain yes.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Roughly how much was the initial purchase
I ended up sort of starting twice because of trying the seriological pipettes but this is what I'm using now:

5 ml Industrial Syringes with 15G x 1-1/2" Blunt Tip Fill Needle
Glass Erlenmeyer Flask Set - 3 Sizes - 50, 150 and 250ml
Small plastic funnels
10ml LDPE dropper bottles with child resist caps

For more convience, I bought the syringes in 1ml, 3ml, 5ml, and 10ml sizes. And because 15g is bit small for the VG (works but takes a bit of effort), I bought some 12ml blunt needles for less than $3.00 but I didn't know that they are coming on a slow boat from China and won't be here for a couple of weeks :( First time I've not bought something on Prime and figures it would be a company that ships from China. Wish Amazon disclosed this without having to jump through half a dozen links to go check before ordering. Don't know why they just can't show that right on the product page the way eBay does. PIA

I buy my nic, pg, vg, and flavorings from wizardlabs.us because it is one-stop shopping.

I've have only been doing DIY for about 2 months and have already made my money back, but I also vape a LOT since I'm home 24/7.

Start off with simple recipes until you get a feel for what you like and don't like. @HeadInClouds and @Smoky Blue and post a lot of recipes over there and everyone helps everyone. Someone also mentioned that Vaping Zone's Super Concentrated Bases are really good but I have not tried them yet myself.

www.e-liquid-recipes.com has a lot of recipes and e-juice me up is a popular recipe calculator.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ended up sort of starting twice because of trying the seriological pipettes but this is what I'm using now:

5 ml Industrial Syringes with 15G x 1-1/2" Blunt Tip Fill Needle
Glass Erlenmeyer Flask Set - 3 Sizes - 50, 150 and 250ml
Small plastic funnels
10ml LDPE dropper bottles with child resist caps

For more convience, I bought the syringes in 1ml, 3ml, 5ml, and 10ml sizes. And because 15g is bit small for the VG (works but takes a bit of effort), I bought some 12ml blunt needles for less than $3.00 but I didn't know that they are coming on a slow boat from China and won't be here for a couple of weeks :( First time I've not bought something on Prime and figures it would be a company that ships from China. Wish Amazon disclosed this without having to jump through half a dozen links to go check before ordering. Don't know why they just can't show that right on the product page the way eBay does. PIA

I buy my nic, pg, vg, and flavorings from wizardlabs.us because it is one-stop shopping.

I've have only been doing DIY for about 2 months and have already made my money back, but I also vape a LOT since I'm home 24/7.

Start off with simple recipes until you get a feel for what you like and don't like. @HeadInClouds and @Smoky Blue and post a lot of recipes over there and everyone helps everyone. Someone also mentioned that Vaping Zone's Super Concentrated Bases are really good but I have not tried them yet myself.

www.e-liquid-recipes.com has a lot of recipes and e-juice me up is a popular recipe calculator.
Thank you for the info!!!!

VU Sponsors