Alternate Universe

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello late night vape people. I just got off work and thought I would check to see if the alternate universe was doing any better than I am....

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's alright... I can always just talk to the voices in my head....

They even agree with me...some times:eek:

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What can I say. It's late/early....Whatever.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some of my fave words: Out For Delivery. :D
My new Mora #510 "paring knife" will be here shortly...wooot

Also: Seahawks - Packers @ Centurylink field on NBC tonight!!

Snap114.png

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope you feel better @kelli , I'll leave this for ya....

hugs_040.jpg

We all have shitty days now and then, but there's always another day around the corner.
Plus, we have our kitties who need and love us. :)

Last edited:

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where the hell is @Thunderball ?
Hi all... Been working hard all week. You'll notice a pattern with me..... I'll work all week and you won't see me...... Then I'll get bored and visit here on Friday or Saturday and get completely sucked in to the VU vortex while I binge watch netflix.

So Kelli is MIA as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy day for CaFF:

1. Ebay account is restored, panic over.
2. The last thing from Ebay this month is shipped out
3. Beautiful day out - it's 75F and sunny with just a hint of a breeze.
4. Seahawks playing tonight!!!
5. I got my Mora of Sweden #510. =)

That last bit..it's a legendary piece of Swedish carbon steel known to outdoorsmen and bushcrafters the world over. Always wanted one, but they stopped making them back around 2011.

Now, they are making them again. Not as many as their new #511 because the usual mass-production lines can't make them...but it's back.

Carbon steel blades are hardened to 59 - 60 on the Rockwell scale. The spine of the knife is left raw from forging to facilitate striking with a firesteel, or a rock..

The carbon steel blade is 3 ¾” long and .078” (2 mm) thick. The two millimeter thickness is thick enough to be useful, and thin enough to slice well. The handle is sized for average or slightly smaller hands. It has a molded in pattern with a pebbled surface for excellent control with a variety of grips.

Source: http://www.ragweedforge.com/SwedishKnifeCatalog.html

A review and video: https://www.zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=112906

My Precccious....

Shaved my arm hair OTB, but still I refined the edge just weee bit with 1200/4000 stone, so now scary sharp.
I got it for utility use as a petty/paring knife and occasional EDC. Vegetables - beware!

I know, it's a bit of an utilitarian usage for a tactical bushcraft knife, but I live in a city. ;-)

Last edited:

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alternate universes? Which one are we going to today?

I'm normally in the one on the right, several members reside in the one on the left, but we seem to converge here..... And I'm not exactly sure where "here" is.

BTW Ryedan.... You getting tired of ECF yet?

Carla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
confession: i was vaping moments before I fainted. I had woken up early and was on the sofa just reading and taking a few pulls as it were.

it was early, I hadn't eaten breakfast which may have factored into it.

i've vaped at all hours and never had that happen.

anyways, i didn't tell anyone before. the shame.....!
update: wasn't the vaping! glad I "confessed" though.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm normally in the one on the right, several members reside in the one on the left, but we seem to converge here..... And I'm not exactly sure where "here" is.

BTW Ryedan.... You getting tired of ECF yet?

Well, I thought I was in the one behind me, but if we converge here it really doesn't make much difference, LOL.

I'm spending more time here lately Thunderball but I'll probably continue to use both for a while still. I'm really liking VU though and it's nice to see it growing so fast. I think there have been around 500 new members the last week or so. Great stuff :)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I thought I was in the one behind me, but if we converge here it really doesn't make much difference, LOL.

I'm spending more time here lately Thunderball but I'll probably continue to use both for a while still. I'm really liking VU though and it's nice to see it growing so fast. I think there have been around 500 new members the last week or so. Great stuff :)

Understand. I go over from time to time but usually scoot right back here with all the cool kids. :)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ha, just imagine me posting those knife pics on ECF...they'd have a fucking heart attack.

Hmm...perhaps I should then?
red-smile-0043.gif
Let's set up a moderator pool so we can pick which one bans you. I'll take retired1

I'll put 10 on class-less. She's like an HOA president. All up in everybody's shit.

And what the hell people? Was it Change Your Avatar Day and nobody thought to send me the memo???

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll put 10 on class-less. She's like an HOA president. All up in everybody's shit.

And what the hell people? Was it Change Your Avatar Day and nobody thought to send me the memo???

Seahawks opener game tonight VS Green Bay...gotta represent!!

seahawks-3899.gif

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Seahawks opener game tonight VS Green Bay...gotta represent!!

seahawks-3899.gif
Good luck this season. My team has an assmunch for a QB. Clue- You hate them. hehe

VU Sponsors