Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Moar pics of my pretty petty....

Fits my hand pretty nicely

VWVq71zl.jpg

Good balance point for me too. Just slightly point-heavy which is cool.

6SOYEDNl.jpg

At about 2 1/2 ounces, it'll be so nice to use for my casual chopping, peeling and stuff. Nice non-slip grip with a pebble finish. Wish that more knives had it. (I'm talking to you, Victorinox)

Won't always need to pull out the bigger knives for just slicing off some onion or mincing a single pepper with this baby around. Safer that way too.

Did I mention it was around $13.00 shipped? :D

Last edited:

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm with you Mermaid. Halfway through a bottle of merlot already and it's eastcoast time. She was a snarky bitch sometimes but she cared about family.

And I have good news/bad news. Bad news- I just dropped a $30 drip tip and it fucking exploded all over the kitchen. Good news- I swept, mopped and poured another glass of vino. For Robin Williams, I say (in a little boy voice) fuck it.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Classwife would, on contact. Or, possibly CrustyD. We've had words before..lol
Nah, I won't login there...not logged in since 2012 and I won't give them the satisfaction.

classwife or spaky

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gutted. I'm getting so fucking drunk tonight.

e964c191aa8002915c717bde5e436fc0.jpg

:(
I'm with you Mermaid. Halfway through a bottle of merlot already and it's eastcoast time. She was a snarky bitch sometimes but she cared about family.

And I have good news/bad news. Bad news- I just dropped a $30 drip tip and it fucking exploded all over the kitchen. Good news- I swept, mopped and poured another glass of vino. For Robin Williams, I say (in a little boy voice) fuck it.

Slainte ladies, I'm having a few for the football game, but understand well your rationale too.

drinking-42.gif

That really sucks glassgrl. :(
That's also why my irreplaceable Dicrotic Orange Trippy Tip from 2011 stays in a box. It was a gift from a friend and I'd be gutted too if it broke.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry Cherry. :( Glass definitely doesn't like to be dropped. Mine was acrylic or truestone or whatever the hell it's called. I was surprised how far it flew.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are there any mermaid drip tips? Not that I can afford one this minute since my job fucking FUCKED ME for the next couple weeks but... Would be fun to have something to dream about haha

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
PS Sephora is probably about to send the police around to do a wellness check on me since I've not made a purchase from them in over a week now

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ooooh! @CaFF is whipping out his new knife! Holy crap that puppy is sharp! I could read through those slices.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ooooh! @CaFF is whipping out his new knife! Holy crap that puppy is sharp! I could read through those slices.

yes-maam.jpg

Yep, I like this new one quite a bit.

Takes a wee bit of knife skills to do even 2mm slices without losing some finger-parts.
But, having the right tool helps greatly with any job... ;)

Last edited:

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
She might be at the firing range...working on her grouping!
There may be cause for concern,she may have been involved in another goating accident....:(

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We do. If something bleeds for 5-7 days and doesn't die, you can't trust it*!

*I no longer have periods but you still can't trust me...... Trust me on this. ;)
Well I guess you don't have to worry about anyone lighting the fuse on your tampon anymore.:D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm officially an idjit.

Game's started and I've discovered I only have 3 beers in the fridge....

noooooooooo.jpg

TY Beer & NFL Gods for inventing Halftime.
Honorary mention to the Mexican store for being a block away. =)

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HAHA! Fakie to Lynch FTW....

Touchdown Seahawks. And, the lead. :D

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right now? Nowhere. Etsy calls them drug paraphernalia now and shut down my shop. No idea how her shop is live, but good for her. I've been trying to set up a website but I suck at that. My son is working on it. :)
Oh damn, that really sux they shut your site down. I'm truly sorry to hear that. Hope you'll shout to all of VU when new site is ready.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I forgot how bad I wanna cig when I've gotta buzz on, aaarrrrggggghhhhh.. I have half a pack that I'm planning to toss into the junk jar at Ecig Outpost... But what if I just had one first...

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I forgot how bad I wanna cig when I've gotta buzz on, aaarrrrggggghhhhh.. I have half a pack that I'm planning to toss into the junk jar at Ecig Outpost... But what if I just had one first...
Don't do it you'll kick yourself. Vape alot right now.

VU Sponsors