Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Which is fucked up because of the PCOS I can't get pregnant anyway so I can't have children and yet I'm still in pain and they won't do the hysterectomy because I haven't had children

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Man, you are REALLY in trouble if you think she is just suggesting right now... What other kinds of expensive toys do you have? Better go out and enjoy them a bunch right now because they'll be gone soon...

One of the first things my sister in law did after marrying my brother was get him to sell his '76 Corvette Stingray for a more practical car since it could only be driven about 7 or 8 months a year in Michigan. And it was his dream car. Before they got married she loved riding in it, but I don't think they were married for 3 months before the minivan showed up and my brother was trying to justify selling the Vette...
OH hell no!! I encouraged my husband to buy his car even tho it was another $30,000 to build it how he wanted. He also has 3 motor cycles 1 for track 1 for rides with friends and 1 so we can take nice long rides together. He works his ass off and deserves to get the things he wants.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everybody. Welcome @Sambuca! No idea what happened with @franciscan but best of luck to you. I hate it when people leave. :(

hi gg and jm :) i am worried about franciscan too. he wouldn't respond to my pm's. i fear he may be a sensitive person like me. we must lure him back. :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Which is fucked up because of the PCOS I can't get pregnant anyway so I can't have children and yet I'm still in pain and they won't do the hysterectomy because I haven't had children

hi cherry
i think you should keep trying til you find a doc who will do something positive for you. easier said than done, i know. but you don't deserve to suffer needlessly, sweetie.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Other than that they put me on anti inflammatory which I've already tried lyrica which I've already tried and refilled my ultram which I've been taking for years
ewww i hated lyrica I took myself down to 1 med and learned to live with the pain. There is days like today I can't even stand the feel of clothes but alas I do have to work.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think I fit in? Anyone enjoy watching the hellraiser movies I love the first three! I stayed up last night watching them

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And GOOD MORNING Everyone @kelli glad you are back @franciscan whats wrong come back!! and for all of you
morning-hugs.jpg

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ewww i hated lyrica I took myself down to 1 med and learned to live with the pain. There is days like today I can't even stand the feel of clothes but alas I do have to work.
I hated it too, feel like a zombie all the time

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hated it too, feel like a zombie all the time
Exactly and I gained weight i told my DR i would rather be in pain we played with a few things but the Norco 10 3.25 takes the edge off so I am good. I hope you feel better soon hun, keep goin to DRs someone will figure it out

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hi gg and jm :) i am worried about franciscan too. he wouldn't respond to my pm's. i fear he may be a sensitive person like me. we must lure him back. :)
I'm sending him some Vape for Vets things today that he'll get to 510Vapes, I'll write a note. :) The thing is...I hardly ever go anywhere else on this forum besides here and the DIY rooms. Basically I'm clueless as to what else goes on.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
UUUMMM ya you need to say something!!!
Yeah I called them I always have weird reactions to medication like metformin levothyroxine and lyrica I just can't take them this is actually gabapentin and not lyrica but I'm having the same reaction I did on the lyrica

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL so my coworker (a guy) comes in my office and asks me what I think could be wrong with his car.. He says its over heating but the thermostat stays within normal range, when he pops the hood there is antifreeze all over the place DUH REALLY!!! Did I mention I do NOT like the guy

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everybody. Welcome @Sambuca! No idea what happened with @franciscan but best of luck to you. I hate it when people leave. :(

thanks glassgrl.

my heart goes out to those of you in physical and mental distress. (well, what part of my heart that still works. :p)

so if i misspeak and offend anyone, it is not my intention. i just misspeak a lot.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
thanks glassgrl.

my heart goes out to those of you in physical and mental distress. (well, what part of my heart that still works. :p)

so if i misspeak and offend anyone, it is not my intention. i just misspeak a lot.
Yeah I think we will get along well

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm on seven fucking meds now starting to get them confused
Im sorry sweetie, my son is on 32 meds so what I did for him was in a notebook I wrote his schedule what he takes what time and what its for, I wrote am lunch dinner and bed even if it was duplicated more then once a day. His pill case is a huge pill box that is seperated the same way. No more confusion and he gets why he is taking what and what for. I hope that helps

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i saw those hell raiser movies years ago. kinda forgot most of what was in them. but i remember that pinhead guy. creepy.

VU Sponsors