Congrats on your first mech dude...I want to go tomorrow...fuck work

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that's the spirit, they said to come in costume tomorrow, they're supposed to be having a costume contest, I'm guessing prizes will be juice or something.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dude, I love it...and I'm all about massive airflow...I drilled out my tobh and my still air...this is smoother...and awesome flavor too...I give it a 9 out of 10... (it drinks some serious juice)
Jeez man, you got me sold! Think I'll pick one up in the next couple weeks, my first evah kayfun type rba!

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OMG, batteries charged, built a 1 ohm double coil on the plume veil, now I'm chucking clouds, literally fogged up my back porch in two hits.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool, was kinda worried about getting into mechs, but after reading up on here, and seeing it at such a good price, finally got into it, and no turning back now, but I think I over did it, cause I'm in a nicotine stupor right now.:eek:

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool, was kinda worried about getting into mechs, but after reading up on here, and seeing it at such a good price, finally got into it, and no turning back now, but I think I over did it, cause I'm in a nicotine stupor right now.:eek:
Dripping is an entirely different creature and so are mechs.
Like zamazam said, you're doing it right.
Congrats on the mech set up and for not getting a pecker tip for yourself.
Not that I'd judge if you had. Just sayin :D

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dripping is an entirely different creature and so are mechs.
Like zamazam said, you're doing it right.
Congrats on the mech set up and for not getting a pecker tip for yourself.
Not that I'd judge if you had. Just sayin :D
LMAO, was funny as hell showing my mom how to use her setup and watching her put THAT in her mouth, I don't think either of us stopped laughing for a good 20 minutes.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Time to lower your mg dosage.
That usually happens after your first experience with a mech./dripper.
Have fun!

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm already at 6mg, finding 3 is kinda hard without ordering, I do have a bit of 0mg from the samples, I guess I'll switch to that every so often until I can order some 3mg.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm already at 6mg, finding 3 is kinda hard without ordering, I do have a bit of 0mg from the samples, I guess I'll switch to that every so often until I can order some 3mg.

If you have the same flavor in 6mg and 0mg, mix them in equal parts and you will have 3mg.
Or if you have flavors you think will work good together you could use that as well.
Might come up with a better flavor than before too. ;)

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no duplicate flavors unfortunately, but I'll try the mixing once I've tried all of these flavors to see what might work together, great idea there, thanks!!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LMAO, was funny as hell showing my mom how to use her setup and watching her put THAT in her mouth, I don't think either of us stopped laughing for a good 20 minutes.
Jim_Carey_Gagging.gif

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I feel like I'm goin' to explode...ate too much!

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I do love a good pizza. Where you from my friend?

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Originally from Tehran, Iran but born and raised in South Murderapolis, MinneSnowDuh and currently live in Columbia, Missouri.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just sliced my finger...this edge is dull but has microscopic serrations...

I'm a dumbass!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At least the cuts aren't deep cause this type of edge sharpening is wicked scary...

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A little work yes with the pooches and other errands, Those 1st BD parties are so much fun!!! Have fun with that grandbaby!!!:)
Will do! Should be fun, mom made a ball pit for the little ones to play in.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning all. Have a great time @havok333
Load operating systems tends to lead to pizza overdose, doesn't @Tripster
Wife is stuck at a hospital with a patient this morning after a long night of dealing with his dementia, maybe you could swing by Indy with your dog @Whiskey and cheer her up :)
Don't work to hard @adk1989, I only worked construction in high school, but fell out of the rafters of a new construction home and tore all the tendons in my ankle when I was 17. Right foot and drove home with a clutch and boy was that pain! Still, during some of days as an office worker I longed to be back in construction swinging a hammer or using one of the nail driver guns. There is something very calming in beating the snot of wood and concrete all day and knowing like you are making progress on something :D

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning all. Have a great time @havok333
Load operating systems tends to lead to pizza overdose, doesn't @Tripster
Wife is stuck at a hospital with a patient this morning after a long night of dealing with his dementia, maybe you could swing by Indy with your dog @Whiskey and cheer her up :)
Don't work to hard @adk1989, I only worked construction in high school, but fell out of the rafters of a new construction home and tore all the tendons in my ankle when I was 17. Right foot and drove home with a clutch and boy was that pain! Still, during some of days as an office worker I longed to be back in construction swinging a hammer or using one of the nail driver guns. There is something very calming in beating the snot of wood and concrete all day and knowing like you are making progress on something :D

In roughly 3 months, I will be needin some Pizza to overdose on once I get the laptop...going to be a 3 Day adventure makin sure the OS's/Drivers are operating cleanly since it involves loading on an 32GB eMMC SSD and the fact that the laptops ram is 2GB's and soldered. That is the main reason for me to completely remove Win 8.1 64Bit installation plus the screen isn't Touch and I only run Win XP Pro/Win 7 and I prefer 32bit since I rarely use 2GB's of ram with the way I utilize computers.

I will have to buy a usb drive to load the OS's onto the laptop which I have no problems with, just gotta find the links to the 2 Customized OS's first...lol. I am dead set on investing in on this: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...-Signature-Edition-Laptop/productID.307284600

I will get a 128GB Micro SD plus a 128GB external ssd enclosure for storage...I am in love with a laptop and technology...awkward!

VU Sponsors