kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah more guns will fix the problem tho.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I understand what your hubby means about working from home. The wife does a ton of work from home too, and I just hate to see her evenings and weekends get gobbled up in work that nobody appreciates her doing anyway. For free, and no comp days off.
exactly what he says LOL

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yeah more guns will fix the problem tho.
It really is a shame though. I feel like the bad eggs so to speak give responsible gun owner (like myself) a bad name.

I am a collector and every fire arm I own is legally registered to me but I still get a bad name sometimes because I own so many...

Don't want to offend anyone just qanted to say we are not all bad

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My normal week is about 65 hours I do bring work home a lot but my hubby gets upset says they don't pay me enough to work like I do, maybe he is right but I love my job not many people can say that, plus I get all my house work done so whats the problem??
Everything but the housework was the same for me :)
To make matters worse, because my work was already at home, and I enjoyed working on the computer, plus I did all of our household finances and such on the computer, I was frequently in my office all day so as far as she was concerned, I was working all day and night.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It really is a shame though. I feel like the bad eggs so to speak give responsible gun owner (like myself) a bad name.

I am a collector and every fire arm I own is legally registered to me but I still get a bad name sometimes because I own so many...

Don't want to offend anyone just qanted to say we are not all bad

no offense taken, and i don't want the gun argument to carry over into this thread. so it's finished. and anyone who brings it up again....i'll shoot your ass!
gun.jpg

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
no offense taken, and i don't want the gun argument to carry over into this thread. so it's finished. and anyone who brings it up again....i'll shoot your ass!
gun.jpg
Lol fair enough...I surrender

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
GRRR, Mom called, she has to stay a little late at work, so going to Vapercon is on hold for right now............:mad:

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you work tomorrow too?

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea man 7 days a week usually which sucks cause I'm not far away

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh yeah, that does suck, I'll think about ya when I find a killer deal though, if that helps

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Happiness.jpg

Mom just called, she's on her way to get me so we can go!!!!!!

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vapor train. Alaskan pass...I smoked Newport and it was the closest thing I could find

Like a decent mint or menthol kind of
Before I started DIY I was addicted to Altcig's Hans ADV. Was the best menthol vape I ever found. They list all their current discount codes on their website if you decide to give it a try.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My DIY juice guy stopped vaping, Holy crap....now I gotta find another >facepalm<
Maybe he'll give up all his secret recipes to ya so you can brew it yourself?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The guy just mixed up my last 120 Mls and sent all my other stuff back to me, I can't let it sit out, Thanks Kelli

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can I freeze my unflavored nic mix ??
I freeze my nic and only bring it out to mix more nic base. Usually keep about 120ml nic base in a dark room to mix with.

Lol, it's not bad at all mixing yourself, especially when you have the recipe already.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just bought the last tank I'll ever buy...the lemo...it's for real
Been hearing about those lately but haven't looked it up yet. Is it a newer improved kayfun style?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I freeze my nic and only bring it out to mix more nic base. Usually keep about 120ml nic base in a dark room to mix with.

Lol, it's not bad at all mixing yourself, especially when you have the recipe already.

This is nic base that I want to freeze.
I'll just add flavor and hope for the best...LOL

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's a 5 ml rebuildable tank...it's basically a tank that hit like a dripper...I've been hitting it for about 40 minutes. Not one dry hit...great flavor great airflow. And all of that on the coil that came with it. Reads at 1.1...best vape I've ever had hands dowm

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been hearing about those lately but haven't looked it up yet. Is it a newer improved kayfun style?
Yea I'm going to build on it tonight...I'm told it's way easier to build on bur I will keep you posted

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea I'm going to build on it tonight...I'm told it's way easier to build on bur I will keep you posted
Cool! You can show it off on that emech.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Before I started DIY I was addicted to Altcig's Hans ADV. Was the best menthol vape I ever found. They list all their current discount codes on their website if you decide to give it a try.
I'm definitely going to check this out...where can I find it online?

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
98485a0e4cd6fd15954cdd087be9e199.jpg

There she is!!
Nice!

I just watched pbusardo's YouTube review on the Lemo and looks pretty neat. Has glass so that's a plus! So how wide open does the airflow go? Would it just piss of someone that's used to huge airflow on RDAs? I'm liking the reasonable pricing too.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dude, I love it...and I'm all about massive airflow...I drilled out my tobh and my still air...this is smoother...and awesome flavor too...I give it a 9 out of 10... (it drinks some serious juice)

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And now I hate you lol jk have fun bro
Fun was definitely had, got a fuck ton of free samples, and my first mech, a copper nemesis with a copper plume veil to go on top( though of you when I saw the deal $25 for each, the atty and the Nemi) Mom went crazy and bought herself a dick tip SMH and stole one of my protanks so she can use it, but oh well, she's happy and I'm very happy, just waiting on the efest purples to charge up so I can hit this Nemi.

VU Sponsors