Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
TO LOG THE 10,000th POST!!!!!!

congrats4.jpg

LOL, I hadn't even realized...congrats m8!

Stuff: http://numbermonk.com/binary/16

Also kudos to @kelli for making this epic 200 page thread. :D

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know anyone who is skilled in the art of sharpening knives, my Khukuri needs to be sharpened asap and I don't have stable hands to sharpen myself?

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I took my whore bath. Gotta wait for hubby to change my bandages. Figured I'd show off my wounds.

Oh and the red is there so I don't get in trouble for showing asscrack lol

223ad8237b8816c4b0fc8e256a074452.jpg

The tailbone one they couldn't get through
, my spine is fused or something

e668ae00fedecfbb3fc39b506e2095fa.jpg

Then they did two more, one on each side up more by my hips/rump area

This is the right one I think.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think the ultram + anti inflammatory + epidural combo is really helping. I feel fine. I can't even remember the last time I felt so half way decent! Lol

Don't over do it!
I remember when I got my injections how good I felt and it was easy to over do because of it.
It will not last if you don't take it easy.
Glad you are feeling better!

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know anyone who is skilled in the art of sharpening knives, my Khukuri needs to be sharpened asap and I don't have stable hands to sharpen myself?

get a nice diamond dust steel. couple of swipes on that and you're good to go!

Last edited:

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd ask my hairdresser, but I guess a guy would ask his barber. They go around to the salons sharpening scissors so they probably have a card in the shop.

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How sharp do you want it, and how nice do you want it to look?

If you just need a good utility edge put on it and don't care if it's really pretty or polished, check with either a meat market or the butcher at your local grocery store; they can either direct you to their sharpening company, or they may even be able to do it on site. Restaurants also use sharpening services, and the company will often do pick-up and drop-off service through them.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I should post one of my sons puppy, i put my son on speaker and she jumpped up with her big ears poking up LOL

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is what she was doing

Attachments

• Message_1414636814979.jpg
    Message_1414636814979.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 19

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I took that last week when my son was in the hospital she kept looking for him so I gave her her toy to play with, then i called my son and he was like "HEY yola what are you doing" she dropped her toy LOL

VU Sponsors