Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I took my whore bath. Gotta wait for hubby to change my bandages. Figured I'd show off my wounds.

Oh and the red is there so I don't get in trouble for showing asscrack lol

223ad8237b8816c4b0fc8e256a074452.jpg

The tailbone one they couldn't get through
, my spine is fused or something

e668ae00fedecfbb3fc39b506e2095fa.jpg

Then they did two more, one on each side up more by my hips/rump area

This is the right one I think.
Whore bath??

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
one other thing on my mind. there is an incredible number of people on this forum with serious health problems. do you think most of them could be smoking related?

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
one other thing on my mind. there is an incredible number of people on this forum with serious health problems. do you think most of them could be smoking related?
I've also noticed that.
I wouldn't be surprised if many of them could be linked back to smoking.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know anyone who is skilled in the art of sharpening knives, my Khukuri needs to be sharpened asap and I don't have stable hands to sharpen myself?

Well, if you can't do it yourself due to seizures, hand shakes or what not, then IDK. There are sharpening services, but most of them just run the knife through a machine like an EdgePro...if you're lucky they know what they are doing. Nothing beats a hand-honed edge though.

I use DMT micro-crystalline diamond plates for hand-sharpening, but that is for kitchen knives and my Mora 510. They go from a coarse 325 to XXF "8000" (which is more like 4000) which is good enough for me. :)

@vapin Grampa knows more about the subject than I ever will, perhaps he has better ideas?

Other options other than using a stone freehand would be:

• Lansky 4 rod sharpener
  • Spyderco Sharpmaker

Many kinds here: http://www.knifeworks.com/sharpeners-1.aspx

Lots of infos. here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/794-Maintenance-Tinkering-amp-Embellishment

Last edited:

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ever wonder why girls never think they're pretty enough? this kinda thing is a huge contributor.

9b1a0ffa0c7b9717223c8055a25c73c0.jpg

Speaking of which I have a poster of this guy above my bed...it's the first thing I see when I wake up lol...it's what I'm working towards...need about 6 more months

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors