Alternate Universe

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, what atty are you looking for and what site is that?

This one?
http://indyvaporshop.com/index.html

I get a yellow icon too when I hit the cart, but likely because it's a Yahoo Live Store and not the same as their domain.
It's using a non-expired TLS v1.0 256 bit AES (2048 bit RSA/SHA) certificate though from Verisign.
Yes, that's it. I'm just being overly cautious but since I have no idea how my info got stolen last time, I'll just roll with my paranoia. :)

Good morning all, Good night Trip, Welcome back Mermaid.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Guy%20sneezes%20in%20the%20shower%20and%20shits%20on%20someone.gif
OMG Nasty

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am so mad now ugh I managed to break my MVP It doesn't want to charge and the button sticks so it fires when sitting there Hubby took my VV I do not like mechanicals and I am now down to my istick vamov5 and seiglei UGH I dont like to carry those last 2

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a soulless mofo

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
HMM I have a blue istick coming that is supposed to be the other part of hubbys bday present (I already gave him 6 new outfits 2 pairs of jeans 2 belts tshirts and shoes) I am thinking I will tell him its my bday present from him LOL (my bday is 2 weeks after his Nov 16)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Especially when. It's 40 degrees out 0.o

Sounds about right.

It's supposed to be in the 50's today, I ain't seeing it yet.

Today
11/6/2014
Hi: 58°
Lo: 38°

Cloudy. A chance of rain in the morning...then rain showers likely in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 50s to lower 60s. Windy. South wind 5 to 15 mph shifting to the southwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts 40 to 50 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Rainfall amounts less than a tenth of an inch.

Mostly cloudy. Isolated rain showers in the evening. Lows in the mid to upper 30s. Breezy. Southwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 40 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.

VU Sponsors