Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning @Fishee.. How are you feeling today?? Hope this makes you smile
images
Hello JM:) yes indeed that puts a smile on my Fishee face.
I can finally honestly say I am feeling much better.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No fireplace here either. I'm not even sure there's insulation. lol My brother's apartment has one which I think is pretty odd since it's 2nd floor about 1/2 mile from the beach.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No fireplace here either. I'm not even sure there's insulation. lol My brother's apartment has one which I think is pretty odd since it's 2nd floor about 1/2 mile from the beach.
I have a wood burning fireplace in my favorite room... Ok Glass where do you live? I will be right over with my infared scanner and a spray foam truck!!!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a wood burning fireplace in my favorite room... Ok Glass where do you live? I will be right over with my infared scanner and a spray foam truck!!!
Myrtle Beach these days. But it's a small house and probably not worth the trip. lol They're filming Magic Mike XXL somewhere here right now.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol, I've been trying to convince my wife to let me get another dog so my little guy has a friend, but she's too stubborn, and refuses to go to the pound or shelters with me to even look, cause she knows she'd cave if she saw a cute enough puppy.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
200_s.gif
So now we are just "And company" I am truley hurt!!

well, i was gonna volunteer for cuddling.
bright_idea_smiley_emoticon.gif

:p

don't be hurt, though. i've been short on words, since my mom died, last week.

i was just trying to be polite.

but, here goes...

Hi Whiskey, Just Me, Demoniacal, GlassGrl, Cavediver, Moecat and, not forgetting, Miss Kelli. :)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
lol, I've been trying to convince my wife to let me get another dog so my little guy has a friend, but she's too stubborn, and refuses to go to the pound or shelters with me to even look, cause she knows she'd cave if she saw a cute enough puppy.
LOL just do what I do get one and hand it to her with a puppy dog look on your face and say omg isn't he/she adorable problem solved

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

but, here goes...

Hi Whiskey, Just Me, Demoniacal, GlassGrl, Cavediver, Moecat and, not forgetting, Miss Kelli. :)
Awe i am so sorry about your mom my thoughts are with you. I hope you know i was just giving you shit now I feel bad :(

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get one in her hands and all bets are off (I bet) Wink:)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awe i am so sorry about your mom my thoughts are with you. I hope you know i was just giving you shit now I feel bad :(

don't feel bad. i'm just a wee bit slow.

getting old, you know. ;)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

but, here goes...

So sorry about your mom :(

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep, and they are all still a bit behind times , no Isticks, sharks or such, alot of clones that I bet came from Fastech
We actually have a really good one 5 minutes from my office NO clones and top shelf juices I will get Reign Drops from them because its the same as online 30ml for $24.00 They also carry Insanes line and a few others Really sweet ppl thats where I got the Orchid and they even made my coil no charge told me bring it back any time and they will make it again.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We actually have a really good one 5 minutes from my office NO clones and top shelf juices I will get Reign Drops from them because its the same as online 30ml for $24.00 They also carry Insanes line and a few others Really sweet ppl thats where I got the Orchid and they even made my coil no charge told me bring it back any time and they will make it again.

Your a lucky gal, sounds like a nice place! The guys at lake city vape are excellent, and also know a TON about building and are really great about treating customers good

VU Sponsors