Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ran a dual 24g .59ohm build in my Tobh V2 up to 10v today. Amazing flavour. Bloody mod started stepping down about four pulls later.

Damn. O_0
Are you using any nic with that?
I'm about dizzy now from toking this thing at a fraction of that power using my 18mg..LOL

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i would look like this in that chair...

View attachment 8518
Lily-Tomlin_l.jpg

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i just sneezed

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaping higher wattage is messing with my beer..can't tell which is giving me a buzzzz...lol

After much playing, currently settled into using my trusty 'ol IGO-L at 1.5 ohms @ 16W with my 18mg Gooey Cinnamon Roll by The Vape Tree. So damn good. =)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn. O_0
Are you using any nic with that?
I'm about dizzy now from toking this thing at a fraction of that power using my 18mg..LOL
6mg/70% VG

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I do not/will not decorate for holidays

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am snuggled in bed with my dogs, fire blazing , surfing the net ,enjoying the small pleasures of life . Tomorrow back in the studio and it is my busy season so crazy busy and lots of late nights normally. Tonight I said screw it, and my dogs look happy I did . lol

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am snuggled in bed with my dogs, fire blazing , surfing the net ,enjoying the small pleasures of life . Tomorrow back in the studio and it is my busy season so crazy busy and lots of late nights normally. Tonight I said screw it, and my dogs look happy I did . lol
That sounds wonderful:)
I'm just doing some late night ordering.
Just stoked the fire again and thinking it's about time to get some shut eye.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
getting bottles and a few flavorings from Mount Baker and
been shopping at Bull City Vapor and really liking all they have to offer.
I might be a bit of an odd ball but I like Flavor West quite a bit.
Any way, I got some Monkey Fart, Skittles, Ecto Cooler, Irish Cream, and Coffee.
Plus two 480ml bottles of VG
ten empty 15ml and ten empty 30ml bottles from MBV

That should last me a couple of weeks:D

Lamont Cranston

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good...er...morning ladies and gents.

I been so freakin' busy I haven't even had much time to stop in and say hello.

I get OT political a lot, so let's just suffice it to say that the current economy has created lots of jobs...and I have two of them...and both of them require covering fairly long distances.

This is my office

2007_hyundai_accent_se_100010223_s.jpg

and I have put ~8,000 miles on it since mid-July...We had two guys quit about 125 miles away a few weeks ago and I have been going up to fill the gap till they can hire someon new, but they sure PAY me for it! ;) Enough so I make 2x/3x payments on this beast. I also got another job fixing safes (mentioned that before) and that has been ramping up and that's a minimum 60 miles one way, usually 80 or more.
But, I don't think I can ever work in an office again...

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fishee if you are interested in Inawera flavors I have a bunch of duplicates I just got in . I thought I lost the order at customs and them having their tighty whities in a knot so I reordered but then received the first ones. If you want them I will send them to you free. Just PM your address .

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fishee if you are interested in Inawera flavors I have a bunch of duplicates I just got in . I thought I lost the order at customs and them having their tighty whities in a knot so I reordered but then received the first ones. If you want them I will send them to you free. Just PM your address .
Thank you jensy, you're an amazing friend!

VU Sponsors