Alternate Universe

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
did you see the story about the 90 year old guy in ft. lauderdale who got arrested (twice) for feeding the homeless? cops there must be really bored.
Ya...

'How do we take care of the homeless problem? I know! Lets NOT FEED them and pretend they arent there!'

'Ok, but what do we do about the Christians and others that want to help? What if they do try to feed them?'

'Make a law, put them in jail. Simple.. '

'Can we do that?'

'Sure we can'

Daniel__s_Facepalm_by_xAikaNoKurayami.jpg

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is how the VA Treats our dead Heros at Ft. Bliss National Cemetery in El Paso. Sad don't you think?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
10423930_10202675127669805_2869474192100622681_n.jpg
I know i posted this in another thread but here it is again

Well, there were three days worth of heavy rains that caused the sinkage. So, more like "act of god" than actual neglect, perhaps?

http://www.elpasotimes.com/newupdated/ci_24095748/graves-sink-at-fort-bliss-national-cemetery

http://www.khou.com/story/news/2014...ing-at-fort-bliss-national-cemetery/16233751/

Seems there was a call to bring back the grass, which would help with the water and erosion.
Not sure why there wouldn't be grass? I don't live in an arid climate, so IDK.

I guess they passed something to put the grass back: http://www.elpasotimes.com/latestne...city-council-approves-resolution-asking-grass

Last edited:

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
friday_127.jpg
And morning to you all
I have that on the door in my shop. Minus the happy Friday part. Weekends don't mean much to me.
Sherwin Williams is having their 40% off paint sale if anyone needs paint. I love their paint...but not enough to pay full price. lol I'm doing a nice blue/gray for the walls called Languid Blue and Devon cream for the wainscot and trim.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
G'morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415384324.778261.jpg
Brekkie time

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol. I fear that I am quite good for the local restaurant industry

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, there were three days worth of heavy rains that caused the sinkage. So, more like "act of god" than actual neglect, perhaps?

http://www.elpasotimes.com/newupdated/ci_24095748/graves-sink-at-fort-bliss-national-cemetery

http://www.khou.com/story/news/2014...ing-at-fort-bliss-national-cemetery/16233751/

Seems there was a call to bring back the grass, which would help with the water and erosion.
Not sure why there wouldn't be grass? I don't live in an arid climate, so IDK.

I guess they passed something to put the grass back: http://www.elpasotimes.com/latestne...city-council-approves-resolution-asking-grass
They don't have water to waste watering grass. Texas has severe droughts especially in summer. Grass is impractical

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dear Valued Customer,

The Home Depot has discovered that a file containing your email address may have been taken during the payment card breach we announced in September. The file contained email addresses, but it did not contain passwords, payment card information, or other sensitive personal information. We apologize for this incident and for the inconvenience and frustration this may cause you.

In all likelihood this event will not impact you, but we recommend that you be on the alert for phony emails requesting personal or sensitive information. If you have any questions or would like additional information on how to protect yourself from email scams, please visit our website or call 1-800-HOMEDEPOT.

Again, we apologize for the frustration and inconvenience this incident may have caused. Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,

The Home Depot

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My bank canceled one of my cards because of that home depot, now I have to wait for new card :(

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Target got me last year

It’s defiantly an inconvenience but this whole security with our cards is getting out of hand for sure. Christmas is my favorite time of the year, so we shall see how many company's get hacked this holiday season :(

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just finished moving into my new bigger office. Came so close to snapping on my sales rep today!! Good thing I bit my tounge cause it would not have been pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am making what i refer to as shit in a pot Hubby hates the name but to bad. It black beans, pinto beans, red yellow and orange sweet peppers, Bell peppers, Onion, Jalepeno and habenaro peppers diced tomatoes and ground turkey (or beef) I serve it over rice usually no need for spices but if I do its sason and adobo

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am making what i refer to as shit in a pot Hubby hates the name but to bad. It black beans, pinto beans, red yellow and orange sweet peppers, Bell peppers, Onion, Jalepeno and habenaro peppers diced tomatoes and ground turkey (or beef) I serve it over rice usually no need for spices but if I do its sason and adobo

He hates the name but I bet he eats it up :) That's why I cook, long time ago I use to complain about the cooking and one day she said,"I will never cook again" it was pretty much a survival thing.......

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

My bro cooks up an identical recipe and I fucking love it...cheap eating!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was cooking dinner one day chopping veggies and getting stuff ready when hubby and the boys started talking shit so i threw all that in a pot and told them here NOW you can eat shit!! Funny how they beg me to make it atleast once a week now and the huge pot I make is GONE. All my veggies are either home grown or organic. ( I also make a homemade tomatoe bisque soup). Oh I almost forgot I add cilantro to the shit in a pot as well

VU Sponsors