Is there any other type of Fuck?
989.gif

In my experience all fucks end in MINDFUCKS:confused:

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice....I have a black russian that needs some new wick as well....I am going Japanese cotton with mango custard....Like your new Avatar muth

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was planning on doing the same once I drain the last of the "Rear Diff". Might wick it for "Smoked Banana Custard". That is the juice I'm using for tomorrow night's cloud comp.
Maybe some time we can talk wicks. And lots of luck at the comp
images

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
does it drive anyone else buggy that almost everyone on this forum uses the word "your" for "you are"? it's "you're" people!!

well...your so picky!
laugh3_smiley.gif

just playing! :D

that's anal, not picky, right? :p

oops, i hope you're not mad at that! ;)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds good. Is that a nationwide sale?
I don't think they are nationwide. They're all over the east coast but I don't think they're on the west coast at all.

"Spiced mahogany, bergamot, apple wood, tonka bean, patchouli, cedarwood, oak, cardamom, bourbon, and allspice". That is what my shaving soap, beard oil, body spray smells of.
That sounds amazing. One time when white water rafting and freezing my butt off, the guide- who was a woodworker, gave me his fleece to wear and it had all those wood smells on it. That shop you linked to would be good for gifties for my boys. They like scented body wash.

This also gets me: defiantly

DEFINITELY, you !*$\!/\"*#(
Did you ever notice how sometimes 'defiantly' works even when it's misspelled? lol I've become immune to misspellings here. There's more than one place of business that has SMILE! Your on candid camera! Noooooo.
It bugs me when words are shortened or bastardized by businesses. Not by regular people, that doesn't bother me since i do it too. But I got an email this morning from Kohl's and it said 'Deets inside!' Deets? Deets?! Get off my lawn.

Oh and good morning all. :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning!

Sippin' my GOYA Coffee with a bit of Eggnog for creamer...yummers.

Think I tweaked my Orchid to where I want the wicking to be, similar to the Fogger. Done a bit differently since the chimney's top doesn't come off to snip the wicks.

I also decided I'd pull back the curtain on my Chana30 and see how horrid it was....turns out it's not THAT bad in there. Yes, there is hot glue - lots of it. But, otherwise seems serviceable enough. I'll have to change out the 510 soon as it's bugging me, but meh. I'd also like solid wires instead of that ridiculous braided wire.

I did clean out some of the spidery hot glue leftovers and generally inspected stuff.
Problem is, what I really SHOULD do is pull the entire thing apart, re-solder everything and use a proper Loctite adhesive to hold stuff, etc, etc. Which I don't really have the equipment or patience to do.

Eh, it works... ;)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning!

Think I tweaked my Orchid to where I want the wicking to be, similar to the Fogger. Done a bit differently since the chimney's top doesn't come off to snip the wicks.

I also decided I'd pull back the curtain on my Chana30 and see how horrid it was....turns out it's not THAT bad in there. Yes, there is hot glue - lots of it. But, otherwise seems serviceable enough. I'll have to change out the 510 soon as it's bugging me, but meh. I'd also like solid wires instead of that ridiculous braided wire.

I did clean out some of the spidery hot glue leftovers and generally inspected stuff.
Problem is, what I really SHOULD do is pull the entire thing apart, re-solder everything and use a proper Loctite adhesive to hold stuff, etc, etc. Which I don't really have the equipment or patience to do.

Eh, it works... ;)

wow! you know how to do that. :eek:

i'm jealous! :p

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning and words for the day (my friend sends me something everyday)

"Passionately seek out new experiences. Develop your curiosity and imagination without limits. The day you cease to be imaginative and curious is the day you cease to be."

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
wow! you know how to do that. :eek:

i'm jealous! :p

Ermm, all I did was take the back off the mod and clean out a few messy bits of hot glue.
Actually rebuilding it would take a soldering station and parts I don't have....the last time I actually built an electronics project was 1985. ;-p

So now I have no cysts in my ovaries but a uterine fibroid

Hmm, is that good news or not-so-good news? Hopefully, it's good news. :)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So now I have no cysts in my ovaries but a uterine fibroid
This more exact diagnosis sounds like progress, given the incredible shit you've gone through ... at least I hope it's progress if the doc(s) recommend meaningful course of treatment.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep.. one of the thing they thought my wife had.. ended up with an uterine ablation.. which was fine as we already had our kids.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning!

Eh, it works... ;)

Yeah, if the hot glue isn't actually interfering with performance, esp. at higher watts, I wouldn't touch anything. The only change that I made on mine was to ditch the back screws and use rare earth magnets to fasten the cover.

Lamont Cranston

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Having a pizza party at work cuz my bitch coworker is leaving. Lol

I bet that makes you really happy!

Have a lot of beer and pizza and puke on her shoes....:D

One of my clients yesterday told me he met Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull) many years ago and hit it off, so Ian invited him backstage at the next gig. After that they went to a pub and hung out, and one of the other band members told him "Most of our fans offer us c*caine and then puke on our shoes. You didn't offer us drugs and you didn't puke on our shoes. You're OK!!!" :D

Lamont Cranston

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OMG!! It's the leaked nudes of Rachel Maddow

OH NO! NOT THAT!!!!!!!!

She's from around here. Was a DJ at a local radio station. I think I knew everything there was to know about her and her 'partner' until I found a new radio station. Seriously...do I NEED to know that?!?!?!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
G'day! :)

Watching some NCAAF. TX A&M beating the crap out of #3 Auburn.

Accidentally got the TV, Lappy and Mods all matching colors...heheh.

Got my Samsung 25R batts today, which came in a really nice little package and case.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Caff I have some of those battery's still in the box, you interested in them , they are in FS here

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Caff I have some of those battery's still in the box, you interested in them , they are in FS here

I may be, I do love those things. :)
I'll go have a gander....you don't like them??

They are arguably some of the best batteries out there ATM.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't use anything now other than my Shark and Isticks. I am going to be getting rid of a lot of gear and stuff.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't use anything now other than my Shark and Isticks. I am going to be getting rid of a lot of gear and stuff.

:eek:

Oh snap...you only have like a million years worth of sweet vape-goodies..lol

Thx for the heads-up, but I got my new pair and have pretty much spent all I can on vapes this month.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are the Godfathers of Vaping....LOL Imeo still sends me e-mails and diagrams of all his new stuff, but If show you, I'd have to kill you:D:D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Too awesome for words Caff, I mean it!!

Aww - Thanks dear!

I guess that like you I'm sort of settling into things some. I still vape some old gear, watch out for interesting new things and ya ain't prying my Gennies away, but I'm slowing down on stuff. If it isn't filling a void or spectacularly better, I don't really need it.

Hell, I bought flavors for DIY I haven't even opened yet...getting lazy. :D

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, and that is not a bad thing, I just seem to have found like you what works and what I reach for the most and I sit here looking at the others I don't use anymore and think of the others that would like to have some of the set ups, I will PIF some stuff, and FS some others. I have settled a bit as well.

VU Sponsors