Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That reminds me...I still have those pieces of leather Junqe sent me ages ago on NV.

I think the grey/perforated former Aircraft seating material would be a Boss wrap on the Chana...;)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, and that is not a bad thing, I just seem to have found like you what works and what I reach for the most and I sit here looking at the others I don't use anymore and think of the others that would like to have some of the set ups, I will PIF some stuff, and FS some others. I have settled a bit as well.

Well, just don't get rid of the Unicorn stuff you can't ever get again...unless you really aren't that attached to' em.
It's still somewhat of a Hobby/Collection, eh?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, just don't get rid of the Unicorn stuff you can't ever get again...unless you really aren't that attached to' em.
It's still somewhat of a Hobby/Collection, eh?
My collectibles will stay locked up, for sure:D:D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a full bottle of Space Jam Venus I can't vape, its too sweet for me

I thought you liked sweet?

Hmm...speaking of that, interesting how few peeps even mention Bobas any more?
I just can't justify the cost of the stuff compared to DIY, but I do miss it and NLV juice.

I skipped the whole "boutique juice" thang...:cool:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm 555 all the way, not a fan of strong sweet flavors I do like a certain PB cookie for sweet but the one I tried by a DIY person makes it light on the sweet. Yum

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm 555 all the way, not a fan of strong sweet flavors I do like a certain PB cookie for sweet but the one I tried by a DIY person makes it light on the sweet. Yum

Ahhh..now that's old-skool. :D

I think I burnt out on 555 and went more towards the cigars and RY4 types. That, and I'm addicted to Caramel Mocha thx to Doggin..lol

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not a juice changer I started on 555 and still use it as my ADV...I know , Boring eh???:D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am not a juice changer I started on 555 and still use it as my ADV...I know , Boring eh???:D

Naw, we just know what we like. :)

I like mixing stuff; like Captain with RY4, or RY4 with mint, lots of fruits I've discovered I like too.
Enjoying 'ol BamBBQs Eggnog I mixed up with a touch of clove. ;)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok time to sign off, See ya'll tomorrow:)

Hava good night Whis!

1798.jpg

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still keep a tank of Gorilla Juice for beginning of the mornings, right now I am trying the nightmare on vape street

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Great visuals on this. Reminded me of Santana's story about doing the Woodstock gig where he dropped a tab of acid thinking it would wear off before the performance but they called up the band early. He said that the neck of his guitar was slithering around like a snake. How many times have I seen that footage and didn't have a clue? Gives me a whole new perspective when I see that now. WHOA!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really am liking these combos here:

WMKYMvLl.jpg

Chana30+Orchid v4 and SVD with AeroTank v2

it's like The Odd Couple - short and boxy and then freakishly tall. :D
Looks like the supply rocket to the space station that just blew up.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks like the supply rocket to the space station that just blew up.

Yeah, but unlike 60yo Russian rockets that never did work, mine is Chinese. They just came back from the moon...lol

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
She's a nice kitty...sleeping behind me whilst I watch football. :)
Oops, he just woke up and he's watching me. He'll probably want to go out and monitor the perimeters for stray toms. lol, enjoy the game!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LSU - Bama was tied at 10 all 4ever..with under 1min to go, LSU get a FG...

0:50 left and it's 13-10 LSU :eek:

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My guy's a Tuxedo Cat. I'd take a picture but it's too dark in here. He hates it when I turn on the lights.
I might check in on the 'big shew' and see what the big heads are squealing about.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can see that in her big butt!

LOL,she isn't really fat, but she's pretty buff for a cat. I don't heat the living room, so she's more fluffed up too.

here is another view...you can see the primordial belly pouch here...when she lies down flat, it poofs out.

jo3V6Ynl.jpg

Summertime..lying on the cool floor....precisely blocking the kitchen doorway...lol

A "Heyyy..no picturz" pic...

YbplDcvl.jpg

Dat Face...

PV6xnRNl.jpg

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FACi4qW.png

jZRxnHZ.png

zozKYza.png

Latest acquisition. Serial #1 of 2 that will be made. The other belongs to the maker's wife.

That is too cool.

Wow, it is like a handcrafted wooden VTR with a bloody Orchid as the atty....

*Brain Explodes*

BTW, now that I've gotten the wicking down, my Orchid is simply destroying the juice...more hungry than the Fogger...yikes.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
and this just in......i didn't win on mod envy. again :(

VU Sponsors